preetika rao and pushkar pandit's video interview with WU

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I apologize in advance if it was posted before
http://youtu.be/1cfRqQmCMNo
For those of u who wanted a WU:
Okay so it starts with pushkar pandi (the director) saying we call aaliya aaloo (potato), that's her nick name on the sets
Pree: (laughing) who used to call me that? Yeah zubair.
pushkar: she's like a kid actually, a very cute kid, the best kid on our sets. I ask her very lovingly, "Aaloo can we do this, Aaloo can we do that?" I explain to her lovingly. Acting, u all know that there is no better actor than she.
pree: pushkar pandit is a very fast director and that's why all the actors love him, he gets the job done very quickly, so our work is done early, then packup is done early, then we go home early, that's why everyone likes pushkar pandit
push: thank you. I want to tell all the fans that we all want aaliya and zain to reunite, aaliya & zain to live together, but whatever we're doing is for u guys, so be a little patient so that we can bring u guys good stuff. And u'll see aaloo in a better look, u've already gotten a new look, there is more, keep watching!
*pushkar leaves*
Pree: I just want to say that i just, i just hope that we, we continue um, creating this magic, continue entertaining u guys!
Um, this is a beautiful medium, uh for us to reach out to u, an
also u have the choice to reach out to us, thru social network platforms, so it makes me very happy. Keep the love going, because we need it, and the more love u get, the better, right?!
Edited by neenzz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFs...
But that THERE IS MORE is a bit scary😕
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

TFs...

But that THERE IS MORE is a bit scary😕

Don't worry he said that they all want zaya together, i don't see any reason to get worried her, talaaq already ho chuki hai, now what's the worst that could happen, they will eventually reunite, the director said so, if u're worried about rehan marrying aaliya, forget that was ever a topic on the forum, just think positive 😊