My theory about the third challenge!

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all,
I had some problems posting for some reason over the past few days. It kept saying you've exceeded forty posts or something 😕

Anyway, Monday is here!!! And I'm so excited I can't keep still.. I'm really loving this Zain torture were having over the past few days.. And Harshad is positively yummy when he has that sad puppy expression. 😳 So I was thinking a lot about the third challenge and I just wondered.. What of Aliya doesn't go through with it?

I mean, in Zain's daydream about meeting Aliya, he asked.her to say she didn't need him.. And she said it only twice. The third time she could only manage a little before melting into his arms right? So I thought.. Maybe it was a hint to us that Aliya will give him only two complete challenges, but something happens either before the third challenge or during it that makes her give in to Zain. I was thinking about that random fire segment..

Maybe either Bilal or Suri think if burning down the Dhaba? In order to get Zain back from Aliya's clutches according to them? I don't see suri being very happy about Zain choosing Aliya over his family.. So maybe either Zain or Aaliya or both are stuck in the Dhaba while it's on fire and there's a rescue scene? I want Zain to be there possibly rescuing the workers and Aaliya desperate for a change!

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It would be awesome if this happens. Nice post 😊
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post this might happen hope for da bst
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good analysis dear...hope it happens this way..!!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In da promo dey showed before ka fire scene. Hope it happens as TM said.
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its high tym to show some feelings from aaliya too sme fans r actly loosing patience with this too much draging of seperation, cv's gve a wonderful epi on a day thn totally gve a anothr epi whr they ruin it all ths week aftr wed epi da fridy epi ws a downfall tht ws really too much as if zain is getting treatd lyk criminal