Zain taking Aliya's life

Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
So when Aliya asked zain to Jump he also pulled Aliya with him. I was like W*F? How could he. Off you love someone you would rather try to save that person life then try to take it away form them. I wasn't expecting this from zain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Neither was I, and was shocked to see that happening, like why would he do that, probably he knew it would be water down there, like C'mon, it's not like aaliya would ever let zain jump off a cliff or something. Also, the cvs finally decided to give us a pool scene, but sadly none of their faces were shown, perhaps they used a body double for aaliya. Actually, I'm quite certain they did!
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: neenzz

Neither was I, and was shocked to see that happening, like why would he do that, probably he knew it would be water down there, like C'mon, it's not like aaliya would ever let zain jump off a cliff or something. Also, the cvs finally decided to give us a pool scene, but sadly none of their faces were shown, perhaps they used a body double for aaliya. Actually, I'm quite certain they did!

cvs could have shown that scene in a better way. I just didn't get that scene at all. Like what was zain thinking! Cvs should have clarified zain'a thoughts.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raisa-

cvs could have shown that scene in a better way. I just didn't get that scene at all. Like what was zain thinking! Cvs should have clarified zain'a thoughts.

yeah i agree, maybe they can discuss this later?