Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Sooo...Harshu Boyd's sister visits the official page of beintehaa on FB. There are a lot if Harshika shippers there always posting about Harshika shipping. I wounded if she reads those comments and shows them to her parents! If she does I really wounded what they think. I wanna know what they think of pree. What is she visits India-forums as well??? I wounded what she tells harshad after she reads all these nonsense that we post about Harshika shipping.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜†

This brother-sister duo looks adorable and very close!
She will be like: Bhaio, read what they have written about you! Are you like dating? So are you close? Do you like her?? Ahh really?? That's so cute!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol, well, if she hasn't already, she should start now!
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

๐Ÿ˜†

This brother-sister duo looks adorable and very close!
She will be like: Bhaio, read what they have written about you! Are you like dating? So are you close? Do you like her?? Ahh really?? That's so cute!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haha I know! And the. Harshu will be blushing!!!
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Lol, well, if she hasn't already, she should start now!

totally!!! She should join us!
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have seen her comment in FB.i visited her FB page she is very smart like her brother her account is blocked..it seems she is good girl i like her!!she had posted most of the pics and messages r related to women power and women abuser like that๐Ÿ˜Ševen her twitter is blocked
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

i have seen her comment in FB.i visited her FB page she is very smart like her brother her account is blocked..it seems she is good girl i like her!!she had posted most of the pics and messages r related to women power and women abuser like that๐Ÿ˜Ševen her twitter is blocked

can u copy here
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raisa-

Sooo...Harshu Boyd's sister visits the official page of beintehaa on FB. There are a lot if Harshika shippers there always posting about Harshika shipping. I wounded if she reads those comments and shows them to her parents! If she does I really wounded what they think. I wanna know what they think of pree. What is she visits India-forums as well??? I wounded what she tells harshad after she reads all these nonsense that we post about Harshika shipping.

can you post that Facebook page of BI where she commented ?
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

can you post that Facebook page of BI where she commented ?

https://www.facebook.com/Beintehaan.Colors

Kaveri Arora annoying photoleak! Mr Admin i m sure u must be very proud of your work but trust me its not cool! give us some privacy mann!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

https://www.facebook.com/Beintehaan.Colors

Kaveri Arora annoying photoleak! Mr Admin i m sure u must be very proud of your work but trust me its not cool! give us some privacy mann!

thanks thou. but m wondering she must have read all harshika things lol ,