I want them to show

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know why but I really I want the CVS to show that aaliya and zain does a mistake ...because frankly ...in real life I am sure mistakes happen in such cases instead of showing perfect... Relation they should show them doing a mistake ...out of lust ... I mean sometime lust over takes everything ...and then show them regret but them they come to know that they are meant go be one ...and not two different souls

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh i would go crazy out of happiness if they show this lol
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YES WEN TWO PEOPLE LOVE EACH ODER DEEPLY MISTAKE CN HAPPEN BT IN DIS CASE DERE SHOULD BE A WEAK MOMENT FRM ALIYA SIDE AS ZAIN IS READY BT ALIYA NEEDS TO HVE DAT MOMENT TOO
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
would love to see this in the show
our despo zain is ready but aliya
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is going to happen, dheere dheere se 😉
I dont know how long their lust will go but I am sure that we soon will experience something close between them..
As in the dhaba scene where they hugged, I think it will go from these little moments to show their lust in a greater extent, slowly slowly.
But again I dont think we will experience any second SR night 😛 As their relationship was and is, I think it will cross the characters' limits. Even as husband/wife Zain and Aaliya had only one night together 😃

Btw what does SR mean? Suhaag raat? I have seen you guys use it, thats why I used it 😃