Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

But I had never come across that name in Vyaas Bharat!!

Don't know. Might be a later addition by some CVS.
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i hope u will continue soon
abstract2 thumbnail
That was amazing!
Great work highlighting the counsel of her best friend against her own.
Please do expand on this internal turmoil.

Its really engrossing
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Really Loved Karna Birth And Your Depiction Of It !! Very Realistic !!
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abstract2

Great work, friend.

Kunti is definitely an interesting character. I think you have to consider her in some ways that her actions were borne out of neccessity. It does not make them right or even remotely moral but I suppose a necessary evil.

I'd really love it if you could please highlight how she was fighting her own battle in her own way against the royalty of Hastinapur to give the Pandavas their rights.

I mean it does explain why she could have insisted on Draupadi marrying all five of her sons to unify them. Or why she knew she could not reveal Karna's birth because the resulting scandal would destroy any chance of her sons ever gaining the throne. After all, she would have to explain how she could have a son out of wedlock and that would have meant the questioning of the right to legitimacy of the entire Pandava line.

Even until a few decades ago, the British royalty itself frowned upon marrying someone outside the noble families of europe.

@bold wasnt it common to have kids out of mantras & gods blessings then? i mean did the people in the palace ie bhishma, dhrit dint know that pandu couldnt have kids & the pandavas were god'schildren?

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry I am a prologue and a chapter late; but then again my laptop is to be blamed! Anyways, Pritha...well the name itself speaks of fabricated lies and tales of grey. She is an incomplete sketch, but whatever strokes are defined show a very twisted line painted in the rich tone of passion, ambition and obsession!!

She seems to be a world of her own, like a book with certain chapters torn off, to let the readers not know the true story behind them! I loved the start and tge first chapter...it surely marked the begining of a character we have seen only in glimpses! And she being impregnated with Karna looks terribly real as if these might have been her words before the dreaded fate unfolded!!

Brilliant it is! Continue soon!
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice one ,Tia!!...i could feel the kunti's pain...so sad of her...what to do...society is like that...cont soon..thanks for the pm
KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very nicely written.Tia!..please update when you get time...I actually did not hope for an update this soon...but thanks for doing it... :)
Yajnaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: KHUSHI-99

very nicely written.Tia!..please update when you get time...I actually did not hope for an update this soon...but thanks for doing it... :)

I didn't post an update this soon but I really got tired of studies. I wrote this in a frustrated state of mind.
Edited by Yajnaseni - 10 years ago
Yajnaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

Sorry I am a prologue and a chapter late; but then again my laptop is to be blamed! Anyways, Pritha...well the name itself speaks of fabricated lies and tales of grey. She is an incomplete sketch, but whatever strokes are defined show a very twisted line painted in the rich tone of passion, ambition and obsession!!

She seems to be a world of her own, like a book with certain chapters torn off, to let the readers not know the true story behind them! I loved the start and tge first chapter...it surely marked the begining of a character we have seen only in glimpses! And she being impregnated with Karna looks terribly real as if these might have been her words before the dreaded fate unfolded!!

Brilliant it is! Continue soon!

Wow! What a nice description of Kunti. Maybe if I ever decide to discontinue the FF I will hand it over to you i.e; if you will want to take it. But I have plans for continuing this story right now. Might take some time to post the next part. I want to write the journey of a 16 year old innocent child to the mysterious woman Kunti became.