Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Tia! Thanks for the PM! Well, The Prelude to the story seems pretty interesting! Great Going!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing start.. I am starting to love this.. Please do PM me..
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice work dear... eagerly waiting for your first part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice or more accurately the perfect start for Pritha's story.Me too was annoyed by the helpless image โญ๏ธBharat gave to Kunti.My views on her matches with yours.And yes I am excited to read another story from you.So eagerly waiting for the first part.
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice.
Do updt soon.
Thnx 4 pm.
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kunti is obviously one the most strong women in the MB. Though silent in many events, she is a person who achieved everything she had wished for. The unseen, unknown journey that turned the most innocent Pritha adopted by Kuntibhoja to one of the most shrewd woman, Kunti, is more than mysterious and left incomplete in MB. I'm glad that you chose to write about her. The beginning seems interesting. PM me next update.
mothiaai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well dats something intresting..loved d 1st part...update soon
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved Your Intro !! I Really Hoped That Someone Would Do Something To Break That "Drama Queen" Dogma !!
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Tia.. It was amazing. Pritha is my favourite female character from Mahabharat. I don't find her that bad as people say (I don't mean in this forum. In general.) I always try to fight for her. Your Fan fiction is lovely. But I would rather call it a piece of writing than Fan fiction. Because what you are writing is not made up fiction! :) Your use of language is wonderful. Shift to a slightly older version of English. Don't use "Thou" but your style I mean. And please give a voice to the secrets of Pritha and I want to see a lovely bonding with Partha.
Lastly, give a name to your writing too. :) Show her tears, and smiles both uniquely. I am sure you will do justice. :)
Edited by Brishti_Sarkar - 10 years ago
abstract2 thumbnail
Great work, friend.
Kunti is definitely an interesting character. I think you have to consider her in some ways that her actions were borne out of neccessity. It does not make them right or even remotely moral but I suppose a necessary evil.

I'd really love it if you could please highlight how she was fighting her own battle in her own way against the royalty of Hastinapur to give the Pandavas their rights.

I mean it does explain why she could have insisted on Draupadi marrying all five of her sons to unify them. Or why she knew she could not reveal Karna's birth because the resulting scandal would destroy any chance of her sons ever gaining the throne. After all, she would have to explain how she could have a son out of wedlock and that would have meant the questioning of the right to legitimacy of the entire Pandava line.

Even until a few decades ago, the British royalty itself frowned upon marrying someone outside the noble families of europe.