Secrets Within ( Pritha's POV)

Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I find Rajmata Kunti to be a highly political minded, strong but somewhat selfish lady. She was a world full of darkest secrets and emotions. As such I am intrigued by her persona. So today I begin to write on one of the most unpopular but famous characters of Mahabharta- the daughter of Kuntibhoj, the wife of King Pandu and the mother of the Pandavas- Devi Kunti.
I wish to go into depth of her character and shatter the Drama Queen image of Pritha that Starbharat had created. This is completely based on my POV. Do feel free to share your views on Kunti and on my FF in this thread.

INDEX
PROLOGUE- PAGE 1
CHAPTER 1- PAGE 3
CHAPTER 2- PAGE 7
CHAPTER 3-PAGE 10
CHAPTER 4- PAGE 13
Edited by Yajnaseni - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Prologue

"Please forgive me. Out of childish curiosity I had called upon you. I am but sixteen. I am not yet ready to be the mother of a child. I am blessed to see you through my eyes, but I cannot let Rishi Durvasa's boon to be fulfilled as yet." The girl spoke between her sobs, fear reflecting from her eyes. She had committed a grave mistake.

"I have come for a purpose and I must fulfill that. I must give you what you have repeated the mantra for or I shall be laughed at when I return to heaven." replied the celestial before her shining with golden aura.

"Oh Lord! Spare me as you would spare a child. I am not marries as yet. If I bear a child than I along with my family shall be shunned by the society. Do not let a child's curiosity be the reason of her father's shame."

"Pritha I must fulfill the purpose I came for. Fear not. You shall remain a virgin. None in the society shall mock you for many years to come. You shall have a son by me. He shall be known by the name of Karna to the world. He shall be the pride of his parents, admired by the whole world. He shall be the possessor of my skills and the owner of my golden armor. "

Speaking thus the Sun God cast a charm on the daughter of Kuntibhoj, Kunti. She lost her consciousness and fell on the soft covers of her regal bed. The room of the palace where Pritha had fallen was bathed with light by the grace of the Sun God but it was only darkness she saw. It was only freezing cold that her heart felt. That day she had committed the biggest mistake of her life. There was no returning from it.

Edited by Yajnaseni - 10 years ago
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great start to the work dear!
It is really nice to see the POV of so many Mahabharat characters. Will enjoy reading this one.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I bet we will enjoy this one!!! Loved the prologue!!! thanks for the PM!!!
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great one tia!!!!:D😳a vry unique and interesting story of Kunti!!!*a vry good start.!!!:D..pls do continue soon...will be waiting😛
Edited by anshikashaheer - 10 years ago
KHUSHI-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
perfect start Tia...I feel as if I am reading a real book or something..please do continue and go in details with this one...exactly your first post matches my thoughts so much...I was tired of the rona dhona...And wanted to see some real politics..good one please do continue ...
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice start.. though i never liked kunti.. but it sounds interesting😊
btw when will you update on your other ff's of arjun n vrishketu & arjun iravan. i loved them both & waiting for it
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice one!!! Kunti...what do I say abt her...I like her in most places n I m dissapointed in her in some places,specifically concerning draupadi
This particular incident which u started in d prologue, I actually don't blame her,I blame d society n the solar deity himself...but let me not get to it...
Though ⭐️Kunti hs been distorted, shafaq has portrayed her well,what she did was not an easy feat n kudos to her fr doing this at her age n hers is d face which actually strikes me wen I hear kunti(yeah I know, starbharat hangover😉)
So d gist of it is, I m exited about this n do continue😃
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...very nice thought,Tia...cont soon...waiting to read more from u about Kunti.😛
btw,thanks for the pm
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
the concept looks interesting...
plz continue soon