Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

seriously nigaa, daamn creatives are killing our shaaanti , in tellybytes video director was like hum b chahte hai zain aaliya mil jaaye , jo kar rahe hai aapke liye kr rahe . i was like we know that zaya are endgame but y y y y y y y there is always a talwaaar on our heads of that guy and kids ? can't u just give us a clear cut picture , phele talak hogya fir leap aagyi fir aaliya ko rehaan ke saath dekha , fir zain babu aaagye , aaaliya sb such bhoolne lagi , sara dyaaan zain mien laga rahi hai , 2nd challenge b aagyaa what about 3rd ? they btter not give us heart attacks. there are many many loopholes left , zaya trip to matheran hotel wasn't aiwen , when they slept in intimate positions while clock was ticking wasnt aiwen in air , there has to has some daaamn loophole man.

The CV's aiwen likes to eat our heads... 😆... With their hotdog and his cocktail sausages...😡😡...

What if zain already found out tht the divorce is already nullified ... He still calls her biwi.. bewi...How will tht twist be...

Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
Sara so gayi kya... Gud night dear🤗

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

its good that BI will have no competition but hope CV'S not take it lightly.becz competition or no competition if they give more importance to unnecessary character then it will be affect trp.

True, they have to show zain and aaliya getting back together... rest any track will affect the TRP's for sure
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its nice bt there is a large fan following of YHM too n many BIians lk me also love YHM n 7:30 is too early for us most of the ppl r nt free to watch it at tat time so defo we will watch it at 11Even though trps r nt counted of repeat telecast
bt still we need the ppl to watch BI at 11 for BI trps to increase n if thy continue shwing rehan n family nonsense then who is going to wake up till 11 for ths n those who love YHM do thy miss it for BI noway
so thy hv do sumthing in ths week only as only zaya cn attract the viewers n cn hook them up to the tv screen even late at night n nt any cameo...thy hv to work hard even more nw its nt sumthing to tk it easily as YHM is nw shifted to another time slot thy think there is no competition for them bt thy still hv.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Sara so gayi kya... Gud night dear🤗

Sory pinku a ankh lg gyi thi was waiting for your reply but fel sleep , gud nite darling🤗 will talk you tomorrow ,2 30 am here
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashis

Its nice bt there is a large fan following of YHM too n many BIians lk me also love YHM n 7:30 is too early for us most of the ppl r nt free to watch it at tat time so defo we will watch it at 11Even though trps r nt counted of repeat telecast

bt still we need the ppl to watch BI at 11 for BI trps to increase n if thy continue shwing rehan n family nonsense then who is going to wake up till 11 for ths n those who love YHM do thy miss it for BI noway
so thy hv do sumthing in ths week only as only zaya cn attract the viewers n cn hook them up to the tv screen even late at night n nt any cameo...thy hv to work hard even more nw its nt sumthing to tk it easily as YHM is nw shifted to another time slot thy think there is no competition for them bt thy still hv.

Soo true Man!!!
If dey show rehan and family nonsense i will just shift my channel to sp and watch yhm ONLY bas

Btw..u saw the new promo of yhm slot change...go in yhm forum and see...its damn cute yaar...and the montage the shwd...its so cute and awesome
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

Sory pinku a ankh lg gyi thi was waiting for your reply but fel sleep , gud nite darling🤗 will talk you tomorrow ,2 30 am here

U r on-call today?? gud night dear
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bt star plus tweeted dat yhm is cont @11 for fans sake

Originally posted by: Deepika_Zaya

bt star plus tweeted dat yhm is cont @11 for fans sake

repeats at 11.. org air time is 7:30.. I saw their new promo informing about the time change..
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is good news...but then again 11 I am unable to watch...😭
Hope they increase the repeats of BI...though it does not affect...