Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Shweta, a truely fitting ode to Rangrasiya team, just wonderful writeup and collages.Thanks for the post. Will sure miss your collages of our PaRud.
My sincere thanks to ST ji for envisioning Paro and Rudra and giving us the soulful love of PaRud casting Sanaya and Ashish whose phenomenal acting prowess made us believe in eternal love in this materialistic world. Don't think there would any one close to this pair in acting and chemistry in future. Thanks ST ji once again for giving us SanIsh.
Paro was definitely not well written character, there were many an instances where we felt that Paro should have more voice, need consistant behaviour beed to be more strong etc etc. But Sanaya literally lived Paro rising above the script most of the times, and making us fall in love with Paro's naiveness, her love for all and her nature to find happiness in small thing and above all her belief in Bholenath. Hats off to her.
Ashish Sharma made us fall in love with Rudra, such a flawed character. Kudos to him for bringing Rudra to life and making us drool over Rudra inspite of the overbearing and dominating attitude towards Paro.
Every cast member of Rangrasiya were perfect for their roles, all of them lived their roles and made even dumb scenes watchable.
Kash TRP aunties saath dethe aur hame original Rr dekhno ko milta.
Wishing all the cast and crew success in all their future endeavours.

_CrazyRudraFan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!! What a fantabulous spectacular post!!!!!!! Where do i start n wht do i say!!! Hv tears in my eyes.. Specially today..aftr watching Parud m all happy n touched n somehow m at peace wid myself. N reading dis made my day!!
Shwetha, Tn, Diya, DD u guys are perrrfect. D dedication wid which u make posts is commendable.. Shwetha, my heart sank whn u read ur pm saying its ur last post..plz dnt say dis. U all shall be missed. Plz stay around..pretty plz..

Love,
Brin
SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't say anything 😭 No thank you is enough. I'm angry at ST but thankful to him for creating an epic jodi like PaRud. There will never be another them, and Sanaya and Ashish! These two like ST said in the beginning, are pure magic. They will remain my favorite jodi and nothing can come close ❤️ Thank you to each and every actor of Rangrasiya for this magic, it couldn't have been the same without each of you!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One of the best posts!
Here is a big thank you to the entire cast of RR for giving us such a wonderful show!
With all the ups and downs, it was a joyous and memorable ride!
Sad about the ending but, got to accept it and move on!
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bookmarking Shweth 🤗 thanks for the PM would have missed this considering my current schedule will be living out of a suitcase and in transit lounge for the next few days but will be back later to rant 😃 😛
MadhuO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shweta for this wonderful thread and what a Dhanyawad it is for the Rangrasiya Team.
After reading your post and that of Tennessean and others I feel too humbled and rejoice in the fact that there is so much dedication and love for this show along with a few tears as well!!

I am not a big watcher or follower of media rants and raves of Indian entertainment. I watched Rangrasiya for Sanaya and I am delighted for her that Mr.Tewari selected her outright to play the role of Paro. Also very pleased with Ashish playing the role of Rudra. I choose to believe that he had a clear vision of what he wanted, but due to reasons I don't want to speculate on, his dream was not to be fulfilled. All I choose to believe in is that he gathered a stellar cast for the show, had a grand start, grand sets, grand costumes etc.

Saurah Tewari and his entire Team created a magical love story...one not likely to be forgotten for a very long time.

Sanaya, The magical, mystical and magnificent Parvati. Rudra's Paro.
Ashish. Jallad Rudra who became the gentle giant for his Paro. Paro's Major Saab.

Loved Rangrasiya, Paro-Rudra Eternal lovers of Indian TV.

PS: Shweta, Beautiful caps and VM 👍🏼
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JJKKL

Very nice post UR.
And the need of the hour.

A fitting tribute to the team
who really made us connect to them,
to RR and
to each other,
day after day for so many months.

For the weekend - the last one where we can still look forward to Monday 9:30pm. For many of us life is going to change after Sep 19th.

As they say good things do not last forever. 😭

BTW, you left out Gitanjali Mam who helped Parud to experience the epic Jaipur trip.

Also the young versions of Parud. They were so cute. Can you add their pictures ?

Thanks again for the thread.

PS: All images from google

JJ ,

I have updated my fourth post on Pg 1 please check .
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Girls ,
I have posted RR title song to the main post . Please check .😃
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sweta I am sorry my heart is bleeding right now. I can't stop crying please give me some time I will do my best to write something. But I don't know what to say you guys said it all I really got nothing. The song as I opened the page I haven't heard it in so song, memories flooded my brain and tears came. RR is the best ever love story Indian TV has ever made but the most cruel joke in the end. She is alive she is alive she is alive she is alive.
Edited by loveanime - 10 years ago
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

Girls ,

I have posted RR title song to the main post . Please check .😃

hi shwetaa... heard it...the min i hit pg 1...😭

aapne rulaa diyaa..

i was saying till yesterday to myself that's its ok...shows cm n go...may be we will hv smthng better...
no... i saw the parud scene ..n i felt my beloved RR slipping away from me like really...for the 1st time...n i had tears...shucks..it hurt...i m ...i..m ...sorry ..no more words to express..
i never thot i will feel it this way.😔

i want the song...want to download it...whr's the link??
i want to put it as my ringtone ..may be for always.

ETA... got the link..done the deed.
Edited by fansush - 10 years ago