Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hello shweta..!
firstly thnks for the pm.
just relieved myself frm the voting..πŸ˜†..gosh AS better win after all this craziness i did .😳
u leave me totally speechless. nothing left but πŸ‘πŸ‘
what a fitting tribute to this show which made a place in all our hearts in a span of just under a year.
sadly it leaves the screens in as much as the same span of time...but leave that..its too much of hurt for me.
u have summarized the entire cast n their characteristics so well...their strengths ..their weaknesses
their shades everything...as i read each n everyone's sketching that u made..i actually envisioned them.
first ur collages..!! hell..they r just fantastic! i mean they tell us all even before the words ..what knack u hv of capturing emotions!! plus now ur beautiful perfect description! kudos..
i decided to watch it for ashish..i knew it was a complex powerful character n what i have seen of AS i knew he wud nail it..he loves to enact such powerful characters n has always done so...the shows hvnt always been praised is a different matter ..but then inspite of our beloved RUDRA we saw the fate of our own show. his eyes do half the job. love u ashish .
sanaya...was superb as paro..i have never seen any of her shows earlier so never had an idea how she acts.
geetanjali mishra... a gem of an actor i came across.
to be honest the entire cast was selected very thotfully n they did their job well.

1 mention for ST.. n his team...had the courage to dream this project n actually work it out n present it to us. sad it was he did not sustain .
it is my hearty wish to read the original script of rangrasiya...i swear if i get to read it ..i forgive all the butchery the show has gone thru past 2 mnths n also its premature n foolish end.
it has been like a tasty drooling savoury in my hand that i tasted not even half way n smone snatched it frm my hand
enough said...it can bring tears in my eyes now. i need to sleep that voting has got me zombied.
just 1 wish to GOD...i.pray that all the people associated with this show gain greater heights in their careers n achieve super success.
n ST pls if u hv nymore such beautiful ideas pls stick to them till the end don't end up destroying nymore of such beautiful pieces of work like what u did with our show...tho it was not ur entire fault.
COLORS...wish u had continued it .
thank you once again shweta.
a spl. mention to the post by DDFAN2012...loved loved ur post. i don't usually comment cos i can't type out my thoughts. but u hv done it fabulously. all that i had to say i think u hv it all in ur post .thnk u .
i don't know what i am going to do after 20th now. just rangrasiya n JDJ it was for me.after home frm work. NOW???

Edited by fansush - 10 years ago
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thread's been made a sticky...! πŸ‘πŸΌ
i loved it...!

shamyj thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just want to thank all of you and UltimateRudra in particular for this thread. You have said all and more than I could ever write. Rangrasiya has given me such viewing pleasure that I know I will be lost for sometime not seeing this show. I mill miss seeing the handsome Rudra and the Beautiful gentle Paro/Myrah
I will miss Rangrasiya...and I will miss all of you my friends!
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Shwetha πŸ€—

Lovely post...First and foremost thank you for making this 😊 Loved T n Diya di's posts too!!

Rangrasiya has given me some lovely memories to cherish, and some lovely friends to have fun with for the rest of my life.

My heartfelt gratitude to team RR, which includes all the cast, crew, all forum members here(including bashers) for making my experience so wonderful and entertaining.
Honestly, these 9 months consist of some of the best days of my life. Will miss every bit of it but I guess every gud thing comes to an end so m not sad...

Won't say goodbye Shwetha. I know we will meet very soon again. Have hope and faith on that 😊
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Truly beautiful posts.. Enjoyed reading each post on the main page! πŸ‘
Thanks for making this lovely thread and thanks for the pm! 😊
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Shweta πŸ‘ What a beautiful and heartfelt tribute to each and every member of the cast and crew. All the posts in this thread are absolutely wonderful. πŸ‘
Adding my own Thank you to the entire Rangrasiya team, it was a short, yet a beautiful journey and the show and performances which will remain with me for a long time. Wishing everyone the very best in the future.
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For me the cast was awesome except for one character...I would like see them all together one day...
Thanks for making the awesome post swetha...

Hope to meet all of you folks again...
Edited by Snoowfall - 10 years ago
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry everyone. Updated my post on page 2. Asli Duniya overdose! Please please read and hit like if you liked it. πŸ˜›
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
⭐️ am at a loss for words...you guys have summed up so very nicely and thoroughly that there is nothing for me to write !! really, this forum has been great and hats off to everyone for having made it so ! i loved the serial and am going to miss it..no doubt about that 😭!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ @ultimaterudra, @Tennessean, @DiyaS and all the others who have put in their heart and soul in making this post (and the numerous other articles, notes etc.)

you all deserve a standing ovation for the super duper post ! 😊

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Will respond after i go through the post. Real life is taking toll on virtual life.
UPDATED...

At the first look your collages are getting better and better and it enhances the look of the actor even more ShwetaπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

You guys wrote it all. No need for me to add anymore. Just will wish the whole team good luck for their future endeavors. I am sure we will see them yet again in some new avatar hence will just say Fir Milenge instead of good bye.

For the cast we got one of the best onscreen couples in the name of PARUD and both actors have outdone their own performances. They brought life in to the character and that too with elan
Ashish a new star is born along with Sanaya who is just impeccable with her act both as Myra and Paro ⭐️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .

A special mention to the dialogue writer of the show. His dialogue gave life to Mohini and added the much required humor to the show.πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Along with the cast and crew of RR I would like to appreciate IF team of the daily takes who have done analysis of each and every episode on the positive notes and making this wonderful threadπŸ˜ƒ

Shweta, you rock with your collages and VMπŸ‘

T- your moments of the day and acrostic gave meaning to the episode and at times they were better than the episode itself πŸ‘

Diya and hope - You girls rock with your never ending love for PARUD and show. You never failed to surprise me with your analysisπŸ‘

DDFan- your new found love of poems are just treasure that you should keep it πŸ‘

Edited by BHAVII - 10 years ago