Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
An Epigraph tribute to Rangrasiya from a another love story that my grandmother shared with me...

"There is a legend about a bird which sings just once in its life, more sweetly than any other creature on the face of the earth. From the moment it leaves the nest it searches for a thorn tree, and does not rest until it has found one. Then, singing among the savage branches, it impales itself upon the longest, sharpest spine. And, dying, it rises above its own agony to out-carol the lark and the nightingale. One superlative song, existence the price. But the whole world stills to listen, and God in His heaven smiles. For the best is only bought at the cost of great pain."
--- Colleen McCullough

Edited by bkamber - 10 years ago
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shweta thanks for the PM.

This by far is the fittest and finest tribute to the magical journey that was RR.

Awsome post Shweta, Diya, Tennesean, Hope, DD and everyone.

I started watching the show for Sanaya. Ashish I knew as the hero of RSSI, but never even knew how he acted or for that matter even looked.
But now am a proud fan of two of the finest actors and proud to witness them together even though for a short time. These two are not only talented, dedicated, hardworking actors but also the most genuine, down to earth and honest persons.

I thanks ST from the bottom of my heart for giving us Sanish. Nobody else deserved to be Parud and nobody else can be Parud.

RR was the best not only for the actors but also for the unique story that it was. The only thing needed was the makers trust in their product. But anyway good things are always shortlived and we have to be happy to be part of this journey.

RR will always be my most loved show. This was Sanaya's and I think even Ashish's career best performance.
The only wish remains is to see this magical pair again together.

This is the best forum with some of the most amazing writers. I had been a silent member. But the magic of RR and the posts here was such that I too was able to put down my thoughts.

Thanks Shweta once again for this wonderful post. Will see you soon in a new forum again.

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow. ...what a Brilliant post. You have written the tribute so beautifully. 👍🏼
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post, don't know what to say, it made me all emotional.
rangrasiya was a special show and so were each and every character in it.
wish we could see it's original story somewhere, somehow*sigh*
gonna miss it and every one in it.
thanks for the lovely post.
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

hello my dear ladies ! The awesome foursome.. Diyu Sa, T, Shweta and Hope.

I thank u so much for giving us this post with RR ending. all of ur takes are so wonderful to read and the collages are beautiful. This time T has given acrostics for every character and explained them so well. Each and every word looks talior made for the specific character! just so awesome.
Your tribute is beautiful and very touching ! It is a very heartfelt thank you that you have given to our show RR and its various characters.
I have kept RR and Parud vey close to my heart. The beauty of the relation exhibited by Paro-Rudra is something we all would like to have for ourselves.
Who would not give in to ...selfless love, understanding, passionate love, possessiveness, beauty , bravery , care , devotion and respect.
RR is an immortal story which showed never shown before emotions ... bold, passionate love , unique storyline, amazing cast, stunning locales, and out of the world chemistry.
I would give anything to just see Parud on screen once again in all their splendid glory.
The supporting cast of RR has it's own place in our hearts. Each character has carved a niche for itself... the technical team behind the soap deserves to be accoladed tooo... the direction, the soulful music, the sets, the ambience, costume designer, makeup artist... seems like everyone was working on RR with an aim to set a standard in the Tellyworld and they have indeed.
RR brought me to this forum where I have met amazing people. WE all are like soul sisters who share so many feelings. We cry , laugh, sulk, be happy, rejoice , joke together on this forum... I am glad I came to this amazing platform and met u all.
Will keep loving RR and it is always Parud hamesha for me.🤗 lots of love to all.
Edited by aaliah3108 - 10 years ago
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello shweta.. Finally read your post fully also watched the VM..

I'm just speechless. Its amazing.. How beautifull you write N describe every character's and cast of RR..we are so lucky to have them in one frame.. thank you shweta for the beautiful tribute post to the brilliant cast... The VM was awesome never hear the song before but its so suitable one love it..

#Ten.. You always cum up and descried every moments of RR superbly amazed us wit your talent best describe words for all characters.
#Diya awesome post as usual.. #Hope you written my heart and wat I felt for Rangrasiya. Paro an PaRuD they are such a unique an so special..
#DD. You covered every beautiful thing have in RR covered all cast an crew of RR.. Wish them all the best..
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone,

Thanks Swetha di and Tn di for this encouragement! I liked Paro as a character, and these are few things that I felt about her, and would also like to mention that I am yet to add more, in a way it is incomplete, would be editing it here and there, please do not mind! 😳

I have always believed the show was a male-centric one and Paro was a part of Rudra's journey and we got to fall in love with love! I have been biased, I thought Ashish was an experienced actor, and Sanaya may have mentioned, in the earlier days, that she found him to be capable star and had a lot to learn from him. But, at this stage, I feel it was the BOTH of them that made RR what it is today, more importantly what PaRud is all about! Now I feel this would have been a befitting intro for a PaRud post, which again, I am yet to pen down a few words for, (would get back to it after this), but Paro and Rudra are just inseparable, hence the unnecessary rambling!

Okay, to begin with the show focusing on Rudra and his turmoils, how he overcame them, I think it would make no sense if Paro wasn't in it. Mala may have brought him into this world, but Paro truly nurtured him and made him what he is - A respectable father, bearing her loss in the most dignified, calm and composed way, facing reality, realistically.

I had a reply typed out, as in, when I first typed in a Res and have been beating myself up ever since! I always tend to go overboard and nothing seems to stop me. Staying on point, I found it easier to share my thoughts about how Paro interacted with every character, what dynamics they shared and the influence, impact they had on each other. It is tedious, given I would be forced to narrate, summarize tracks, but I think I could be selfish and chup-chap type it all out!
This is my sazza for being late and not feeling guilty about it!

Aman

He was the perfect brother someone could have! Not one moment could anyone even dare imagine or get a love-triangle wali feeling from the famous deserts-mein shooting wali trio - Aman, Rudra and Paro. They were in different zones and yet had a seemly invisible bond.

He did use his wisdom and authority, to gently point out things to his boss, help him understand how one needs to garner the trust of witness first, before harassing them. I liked his simplicity and loyalty that he bestowed upon the epic jodi! He was the biggest shipper from Day 1, but kept his distance.

Oh, it is Paro we are talking about - Aman was technically the first BSD officer she bumped into, at the Kesari's Lal/Ram ji's shop, collecting her Shaadi ka Joda and unknowingly transporting a parcel for Thakur.

There were multiple scenes in the beginning when they interacted and you could see the unspoken bond, slowly being portrayed beautifully, majestically during the Gauri-phase. I liked how he instilled trust into a once scared dulhan and also helped the bold witness to trick his boss, and helped her reached the Ranawats, it shows how well Paro trusted him and sought out to him, when she needed a source of comfort, in the form of companionship and he offered to help.

Slowly Aman became a part of the family, would be an understatement! He was a frequent visitor, was invited to his secret boss's B'day party and last but not the least had the utmost respect for his Bhaiya and Bhabhi!

Thakur

He was a father to this once orphan. He wholeheartedly raised her and was more than happy to bid her goodbye during her wedding, even if it was for his personal conniving reasons. He was a proud parent His presence did make her family complete, at least until she knew the entire truth.

I think the boldness that she had - Was from him, inherent!

She faced the desh drodhi, using her presence of mind, knowing he could easily murder her, having he had a weapon. She was the smart village belle, and did not hold back from recollecting scenes, conversations, drawing conclusions, connecting the dots, whilst facing the horrendous truth and took an initiative to fight it out and wouldn't have regretted dying, given she would have protected her village people.

Paro in that situation could have been avoided altogether too, maybe according to some. She could have gone with Rudra and he would have handled the rest. But, I beg to differ. I salute the necessity of the scene! Paro had trust issues, and she could not digest the fact that Thakur could be this manipulative and cunning - She does not sit back and hate herself immediately, but takes that as a lesson and used her wickedness - Keep him talking, slowly throwing mirchi and rights her wrong within the limits of her possible strength!
(She had hurt Rudra, her protector, she needed to not only protect herself, but his mission indirectly)

She immediately goes ahead with a press conference, not to win a Major's heart but to clear her conscience and of course to apologize for not having trust him! So Thakur's way of letting out the truth made her wiser and she learnt that things weren't supposed to taken for granted and she needs to work on her trust issues, go with her gut!
What also caught my mind was Thakur being scared of her being alive, after the Baarat was raided, Why was he?

He was worried that she would blurt out things and lure the BSD towards him - That is what was depicted as per the narration. But if he was that confident of handling things - Why worry?

It was because she was his daughter, brought up by him. He also did assume the worst that she would dare put up fight, if she knew the truth, hence insisted her on keeping her in the dark, because she wouldn't shy away from even destroying him.

He went with his own rightly presumed theories, that she would be scared, would not believe things, would trust only Thakur's teaching, unless he himself managed to let out the truth, but what he truly failed to understand is that she learnt loyalty - that too for him!

Paro decides to stick right till the end, with her values, her teachings, Rudra called her bewakoof, naive, impractical, she believed it as her medium of showing respect to an individual. She did bother to hinder her thoughts, no amount of emotional torture could rattle this girl from Birpur, even if it was indirectly affecting, hurting the other people involved, in this case, Rudra (his mission to protect his fellow mate's sacrifices), let alone herself.

Her views had to remain intact, she had to see things to accept them. She wouldn't believe anyone just like that, she needed to have a bond, a mutual understanding and hated being pushed around. She would rather stand for the truth rather than let go of her teachings, her beliefs. Where did she accumulate, learn all this from - Thakur and Thakurain!

Thakurain

Paro is a reflection of her Thakurain Maa sa! If Mala and Dilsher had a daughter and not a son at all, I think she would be it! We all know the Thakurain raised her, taught her everything she knows, instilled the strong religious beliefs and was a proud mother right till the end!

Something that struck me is Thakurain, she was the Royal Rajmata, took in Paro in her teenage years, or maybe even before that, but she was there at the right moment to take care of Paro like Bholebaba sent her. It was a personal choice, as per the story, but when one sees it from a different angle, Thakurain Maa sa bonded with Paro purely as a mother, nowhere could one see a wee bit of step-motherlly treatment.

Mala knew the loss of losing a child, and Paro knew the loss of losing parents! They were each other's medium of coping up with their respective losses. I think while Mala was nurturing Paro, she was using this means of sharing, showering her motherly treatment to clean up her guilt, she did regret leaving Rudra, but she was here, serving a greater purpose, giving Paro a purpose to live and allowing Rudra to discover his purpose of living, alone - No, he had Dilsher, who did not allow Mala to take him away. In a way she knew he would be safe, if not at least alive, but Paro - She had none, except for her sister and Mamisa.

Wow, this going haywire and I have no idea, what I just typed out!

In short, if Paro's real parents were alive, not killed in the bus incident, I do not think they would be able to match up to Thakurain Maa sa's upbringing. They loved their bitiya, but Mala went a step ahead and transformed a Parvati into Paro!

Bindi

Whenever I look at any 2 girls, best friends, I am reminded of Paro and Bindi. One the nathkhat, chulbuli, baatuni and the other chup-chap, sehmi huyi, titli jaisi! They were meant to be, right from the T, I liked how in a little span of time, they were able to capture this simple, yet pure bond.
Bindi has a influence on Paro - She taught her how to have fun, live life, enjoy moments, to let go.
Paro on the other hand had her set of impact - She taught her about limits, not cross a line and of course share deep compassion.

When one sees them with Thakurian, it gives the picture of a complete family, not blood-related, but something deeper. They were the perfect sister's with the perfect Ma, and would have loved to see more of them!

One can see the desperation Paro has when it is time to leave, after the phata-phat Shaadi, and has no idea about Thakur and his evil plans, I wish they had disclosed this fact to Paro. It was sad to watch a friendship being sacrificed for the cost of an arms deal.

Why again was it hurtful? - Bindi had hardly appeared in 8-9 episodes, yet left not only an impact on us, but Paro baisa too! She was literally the only friend Paro had, and the sister, given we never had the opportunity to watch a Nadu Jeeja!

Bindi was secretly a PaRud shipper - She forced Paro to buy the mirror, the one that falls from her bag, when Rudra protects her from the goons first time and of course reminds the Officer, they were here to pick up a wedding dress and to make it sound genuine she blurts out things, leading to an unofficial invitation to a Shaadi that was going to be raided! I loved how Rudra glares, stares when Bindi mentions, mere mentions, that Paro is getting married, there was a certain sense of possessiveness in his eyes!

Oh ya! Bindi and Paro were the only ones who knew about Rukmini, until Rudra accidentally found out!

Rukimini

I think when one who has seen RR and sees a butterfly in the park, cannot help but smile and is reminded of Paro's favorite dost! She had a positive influence, was always there when Paro was trying to get away from danger, needed to sort things out, clarify her thoughts, bring them into perspective, I think was the perfect companion for her, until Rudra arrived!

Rukmini holds a special place in all our hearts, as well as Paro's and no wonder we were surprised with her random, pleasantly surprising entry in front of Myrah! She is the key to prove M=P!

Not any weird blue wali-butterfly is Rukmini but she is, and will always remain Paro's! The entry scene - made us fall in love with the kid running behind an animated butterfly , it was a soulful, an authentic touch was given and no wonder we were connected to Paro as an audience! Sanaya took it to a whole new level and made Parvati reside in not only Birpur but all our hearts, and of course Rudra's!

Laila

She had a positive influence on Paro, owing to my twisted theories!

She may have scared the naive village belle initially with her intimidating talk about the 3 kinds of men, but little did she know that the jungli was actually the one who would be falling for this titli!

I think if she was a cool girl indeed, she should have befriended Paro in the end, just as to give some closure to the trio, yes of course Rudra was to be involved!

Paro and Laila were alike in more than one ways.

1.They stood strong in their beliefs and would do anything to protect their interests.
The matter of obvious concern is the intention behind their interests, and of course how they termed beliefs individually. Determined to get what they want, is what I rephrase it as.

2.They were religious and worshipped their idols. Paro loved Bholenath while Laila loved Rudra.

3. They knew the weak points of their ally. (Rudra) In this case, Laila had a upper hand initially, given she was physically involved with him for 8 years, but Paro had him emotionally riled up, even without laying a finger on him! But Laila again, had the power to deduce things, she understood's Rudra thoughts even before he did, attacked him emotionally. (Haldi sequence) Paro arrived into his life and again Laila used his weakness against him (The re-entry), to get him back, but by then, it was too late, the once Jallad was now a transformed Major Saab!

4. They accepted their mistakes and always tried to right their wrong without outside help (Rudra)! Again there would be numerous instances, but I will go with one. Bold in their own ways, given they step out of their boundaries, comfort zones to take a leap of faith and just go with the gut feeling.
Laila knew her plan backfired when she lost Rudra to Paro during the Haldi sequence, knew it was too late, but used her venomous thoughts, to use Mala to break the couple, and of course right her wrong and to get back Rudra, she did for a moment!
Paro - Well, she knew about Thakur, went ahead and confessed, the press conference sequence.

Oh wow! Hope I do not get bashed for that. But I was supposed to focus on the influence.

Paro's choti-choti baatein irked Laila out, like when Rudra goes to ask her for ladki wale-kapde, thus proving Paro wasn't doing anything yet a confident Laila was getting worried.

Paro and Laila are poles apart, why am I even comparing? Because it was Rudra's story, he had to see the difference between 2 people, and choose? No he didn't need to. When he was alone, lonely, hollow, Laila befriended him and he did admit they shared a companionship and secrets, feelings.
With Paro, it was destined, they had to just play their respective parts, Bholenath was putting things into place. So what was the point of Paro and Laila in his life - Make him learn, evolve, transform, realize who was more important, a once friend, or a soul mate. So I guess Laila's involvement in PaRud''s life made them realize they were bound to be together, irrespective of the obstacles, even something as excruciating as death would make way. They were en-route to that phase, this is where it all began! Their intense, passionate love story being strengthened. made more tougher so as to test their faith, their belief in love! It took everything a step further! (Mala's entry, and of course followed by Shanty, things got tougher, and their love just toughened)

It gave Paro and opportunity to help Laila and in fact, she used all her wisdom to draw a line, take a stand, rationalize things, make her marriage speak volumes rather than petty jealous issues. Why? It was a serious crime, but Paro was big-hearted enough to forgive him, move on with life, spend the rest of the moments, living and breathing with Rudra! She knew he had a past and it takes bravery, and bhagwan-like qualities to forgive someone, but she oozed love and love trumps all apparently!

I am really sorry if I have got my facts wrong, I am not sure if she forgave Rudra, just like that, what happened etc..

Mamisa

Oh yes, I have been sprung back to the good old days! I think she was the perfect guardian and made Parvati who she was. If Mala taught her about religion, wisdom, she played an equally important role in making Paro an expert in household chores as well as remain strong to her roots.. One does not truly depend on their intelligence to run a household, she needed to know do embroidery, keep the house clean, cook, and what not! It is all taught over a period of time, and not in one night. She was a motherly figure and took grave care of her kids - Nandu and Paro. She was the one who ultimately handled a kid crying out loud while watching her parents being placed on a funeral pyre! She made this girl strong and yet at the same time taught her how to be docile.

Varun

We all fell in love with the guy, his fake sweetness! (I have read the numerous posts at the end of the forum!) He made her feel comfortable, assured her he would take care of her and well, built up a false sapno ka mahal for them. She wholly obliged and was genuinely in love, maybe attracted to this guy! He made her talk - She let out dil ki baatein, even if for a moment.

She was slowly starting to live a sapno ki duniya, within the span of hours, dreaming about life Sarhaad paar, until..

Her baarat was raided and her worst nightmare - The BSD murdering her husband!

She did not know the intentions and stuck to her beliefs, went with facts and not reality. She stayed strong and knew her husband had been murdered, she had to fight for justice, even if she had to marry a Jallad!

Had she witnessed the murder - Do you think she would have run off to safety, shook comfort behind Rudra, the officer? NO! She would have never believed a word uttered, and Varun in fact would have actually been proud to have her as his wife, even if his intentions were vicious.
She was that particular about protecting her loved ones, now that Varun was her husband, even if would have lied, I wouldn't have been surprised.

She accepted that she was a widow, was being mis-treated, as in he dragged her besharmo ki taran, given her suhaag was no more. She prized each possession - Her mangalsutra, her shaadi ka joda (as in the jewelry). She holds on to it tight when Rudra is physically hurting her, as a witness.

When she is helpless, returns to the Haveli and is in lookout for clothes - You can see the utmost respect she had for her fake marriage, she dignifies the false relationship, in her own ways. Carefully removes her ornaments, in a way lets go, but is shattered at the same time. This talks of a person who is emotionally and mentally strong, brave!

In short, She values relationships, she would rather die than taint them, devalue, demean them.

Okay, having I just secretly revived Varun from the dead - How would have Rudra reacted, if Paro had been awake and Varun trying to manipulate her, use her as bait?
I think Rudra would have not thought for a moment and would have reacted in the same manner!

OR

Maybe arrested the both of them - No, because Varun had a gun, could have shot Paro and the BSD couldn't let a civilian die! If at all Rudra was to handcuff the both of them, I think Paro would have come forward - Protected Varun, making things harder, but Varun could have used that as an opportunity to escape. Then again, other BSD officers could have come... Hmm.. This is going no where.. Sorry about this but!..

One think is for sure the dynamics between Paro and Rudra would have changed. She would have become even more adamant in trusting him, and would have spun her own theories, making it even more tough for him to intimidate her as a witness! She would be under protection, at the BSD Headquarters with Varun too in custody (Ha ha, I assumed he got handcuffed, was brought back alive from Sarhaad Paar)! No way a fake Shaadi was happening and well.. I would go on.. No point right now! I would love to write a FF at this point, but given the bad grammar and punctuation, I would sit back and enjoy the remaining 10 episodes! LOL

Okay, for a moment I was so engrossed with the above mentioned characters that I actually forgot about the entire Ranawat clan, and am yet to add Dilsher, Danveer, Samrat, Sumer, Mythili, Shatapdi, Mohini, and of course Rudra!

Moving on,

Disher

He was definitely not the perfect father, but was the perfect father-in-law! What Mala shared with Paro, Dilsher shared with Paro! Both felt guilty for ruining his life, and used her as a medium to shower their love with - They knew Rudra had changed, become lifeless and wouldn't understand, even if tried to explain. He took her in as his daughter, was intrigued with her personality and loved to watch her turn his hollow, lifeless son, and bring about peace.

Even when Rudra accused Paro of murdering Dilsher, (The fire accident) he said it was outright preposterous. Paro would never dream of attempting that! That solid and wonderful was the bond between the Bahu and the FIL.

One could easily feel the connection right from the beginning - They both wanted Rudra to move on, live life, let go of the past and did all that was possible. This was when Mala has entered into their lives. Paro was the binding force, not only supporting Rudra, but in way also gave Dilsher a second chance, as in, have a happy ending with Mala. She was patient enough to listen to Mala's side of the story, as well as not judge Dilsher at the same time. She kept mum, understood that she had to right to question her parents and respected their decisions, even though wrong.
She was the wise one, gentle one who handled the situation in the most realistic manner, keeping the drama quotient to the minimum. She went with her gut, and of course with the blessings of her parents (Mala and Dilsher) and helped Rudra appreciate family, and of course reconcile, mend broken bonds.

If Paro hadn't intruded, as in, dutifully fulfilled Dilsher's wishes, Mala's past would have haunted Rudra for the rest of his life. She knew it would pain him, upset him, but she reassured him, she would be there for him, even while juggling a fake-act with Maa sa.
Paro was a gem of a person, and Dilsher identified that, right when she first entered the haveli and was stuck on top of cupboard, in a shaadi ka joda!

He was quite sarcastic to suggest the Jallad to actually marry this girl, so as to let her life have some meaning, little did he know that she would mean the world to the now, Major Saab!
Dilsher always supported Paro, when it came to kitchen politics, involving Mohini, he did blurt out Paro being a fiancee, but deep down was gloating for his wish was getting fulfilled. Had he know she was raised by Mala, he would have been more than happy to go seek Paro's haath from her Mamisa, or even who knows Thakur himself! He trusted his wife's teachings, and no wonder bonded with most beautiful soul, within minutes of her arrival!

Note : Okay I will click, post, as I am scared because of my silliness, I may loose content! I am editing while you prefer to read, yet loads to come! Get your reading glasses on! 😳

-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
updated on page3...will be back if I find time
thank u
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Woww beautiful post dear .. Loved your write up for both Ashish and Sanaya 👏👏👏 .. Really cant thank the RR team enough for giving us SanIsh and such a wonderful love story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ .. Will always cherish those beautiful PaRud moments which really touched my heart 😳

What pulled me towards the show was the strong earthy storyline and the sizzling pairing of Sanaya and Ashish .. I hardly followed both actors before in any other show though did see glimpses of IPK or Gunahon ke devta but was not a regular follower .. So this was my first show that I watched of Sanaya and Ashish both and instantly became their fan 👏👏👏 .. Did feel bad that such a good show with such strong star cast and production values went unnoticed on Trp charts but I m glad that all the actors especially Ashish , Sanaya and Ananya khare got their due recognition and accolades from the critics and viewers 👍🏼

I loved writing for this show though was not very regular in last few weeks as I was a bit stuck up in my regular work plus post Paro's death , I did loose a bit of interest as I was emotionally attached to PaRud and always wished Myrah was Paro sighh 😒 but neverthless I will continue watching the show till the last episode only because of SanIsh who never disappointed me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ... Their professionalism and dedication kept me hooked to the show from beginning till end irrespective of all the ups and downs that the show witnessed and I will wish both actors all the best for their future projects ... They deserve the best and would like to see them together again in a new show and probably on a better channel

Last but not the least , I had a wonderful time discussing the show on this forum .. Met some lovely members 🤗 and though I hear lots of stories about RR forum fans , I would like to confess that I hv always felt the warmth and friendly welcome from all you guys and never felt any negativity at all ...So will thank you all for the warm and friendly welcome that u guys hv always given me .. Love u all 🤗
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow wow wow wow
What a post
Totally love it
OMG I am gonna miss RR so much 😭
I am speechless