Users

Frequent Posters

bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Miss Tennessean,
πŸ‘
How do you do it??

You come up with the best acrostics every singe day and for this thread they are so apt for each character.
Loved them all. Thank you so much.

From your post...Paro and Rudra meet as adults...how memorable is this moment...we will never forget.

anisa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
love this post, they played their roles amazingly and made a place in our hearts, upsetting that it is over already
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shweths- Thank you for this awesome post.πŸ‘
DD- awesome poem for an awesome person.πŸ‘

I updated my posts finally.😊

Thank you to everybody for contributing and paying tributes to RR.
😊
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
πŸ€—
Shweta...
How does one even begin to sing accolades for this beautiful journey of Paro and Rudra.
Me, reading your tribute and watching the VM had teary eyes...me an American of East Indian descent, who doesn't cry watching sad movies or shows...actually had tears...I am so going to miss this one of a kind shows. Mind you I have only seen 3 Indian TV soaps...all Sanaya's...but Rangrasiya is the only one where I did not miss a single episode. Yes, I forwarded some scenes, but I watched every episode. I even started writing comments with my opinion in IF...go figure!!

As far as I am concerned, Saurabh Tewari's dream Rangrasiya...at least the part we saw was simply stunning. The majestic beginning shoots in the deserts of Jaisalmer were like a grand mega movie. I am hoping he has maintained strict secrecy and ownership about the part we did not get to see and perhaps he will get an opportunity to finish telling his story. Wouldn't this be an awesome thing for him and all Paro Rudra fans!!

He had a super team to cover all aspects of the story and the visual treat for the the fans was the sizzilng pair of Sanaya and Ashish. Forever engrained in our minds and hearts...His Paro...Her Rudra...Mein Tu Hamesh.

As much as I will miss the show, I am happy it did not drag with silly nonsensical stuff. I wish it could have been a mini series type of a show like we have in the USA and UK.

One thing for sure, I am so much more learned about Indian mythology, symbology, Shiv Parvati - I picked my yoga instructor's brain a lot on this subject, color and number symbology, Rajasthan's history and it's monarchs etc. I am reading A Princess Remembers: The Memoirs of the Maharani of Jaipur. Never been to India, but on my list now.

Sanaya Irani - Saurabh wanted her and her only...I consider Paro his personal tribute to the fine actor that she is.
Ashish Sharma - Another of Saurabh's favorites - A fine choice for Rudra and a tribute to him as well.

Sanaya-Ashish - Forever and always...a jodi that will reign in many hearts.

Whenever I think of a love song...the first to come to my mind is the theme song from The Godfather...a movie of violence but in it was a love story till the end...

Speak softly, love
And hold me warm against your heart
I feel your words
The tender trembling moments start
We're in a world, our very own
Sharing a love that only few have ever known

Speak softly, love
So no one hears us but the sky
The vows of love we make will live until we die
My life is yours and all because
You came into my world with love so softly love

Thank you for this lovely thread.

πŸ‘

bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Also want to thank ...
Tennessean - Perfect character name acrostics - Brilliant.
Diya - Your take on each character - a pleasure to read.
ddFan2012 - Pleasure to read the details for the behind the scenes crew along with the upfront cast and poem.

All the other wonderful participants on the thread to pay tribute to one of a kind shows on Indian TV - Rangrasiya, Sanaya, Ashish and the other cast, crew and ST and his Team.

KUDOS to all!!!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Shweta...Beautiful collages of all the characters!!!
Edited by bkamber - 10 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shweta: Forgot to mention the VM was awesome. I cried and apt song selection. Kudos shweta. Thanks for sharingπŸ‘

T: Queen of acrostics. What a perfect way to describe each character. I am so gonna miss reading your acrostics for every episode. Super TπŸ‘πŸΌ

Diya:Super post and loved reading your take on each character. 😊

Minu: Amazing post. Nothing to say. πŸ˜›

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post Shweta! The collages and vm brought back such wonderful memories. I will miss Sanaya and Ashish together. Together they set the screen ablaze. the show was from different from typical fare and for that I tip my hat to ST. He took a chance, a leap of faith and for that I'm grateful as a viewer.
I wish Ashish and Sanaya the best. Hope to see you ladies on another forum in the not so distant future . Until we meet again. 😊

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome tribute RR cast.
Collages brought lot of memories back.
Will miss Sanish and whole cast of RR.

Shweta beautiful VM.

Edited by KhushiParo - 10 years ago
zanayaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shweta i m speechless..such a heartfelt tribute for our beloved cast.. πŸ‘ ..
to call it "beautiful" will b a gross understatement..it was so poetic..loved ur way with words..
Thanx again for d pm..we will defo meet soon enuf..take care till then.
Edited by zanayaforever - 10 years ago
RRViewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Shweta πŸ‘
You put it nicely, it's such a wonderful tribute to our RR Team. Thanks to you...