Posted: 10 years ago
Woaaahhh!!! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
I'm Speechless. You nailed it! 😊
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
What a brilliant tribute to the cast.
Kudos Shweta.
I am out with my running club, but will be back with more words.
πŸ‘
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Updated again with a poem for Ashish!
603840 thumbnail
Beautifully written sis. The story of RR of the initial 6-7 months will be the most precious to me for a long time coming. The story was brilliant with so much unexplored potential. The story of guns and roses. The story of sexy villians as well as heros. The story of a damsel that was in distress but also a powerful fire inside herself making the her brave heart in the story. The story of sands and armies. It was such a beautifully started and because of a greedy decision, was tragically destroyed. It's a loss for the CV's but Parud will always remain as the victor, the Maker of RR. Paro and Rudra's story was played to perfection by Sanaya and Ashish that it we as the audiance connected with them so well emotionally. No actors could have done it better. And for that I thank them deeply and wish for them the best in future projects.
Great post again sis.

x
arnavkhushi69 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for the pm
also thank u for the amazing n fabulius post

u have said it all!!!

m going to miss rangrasiya 😭
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Shweta for such a wonderful post...thank you for honouring each & every character ...what else can I say about them...you have stated everything with perfection & I DITTO it...
It was one random evening on 30th Dec, 2013 that I happened to see the MOST selfless act of a little girl sitting in the bus & I knew then & there...yes...this is it...this is one show that I am going to fall in LOVE with & sure enough that's what happened...there was no looking ever since...therein started my addiction , my journey with RR ...
It's been a week since I quit RR , though there are 5 more episodes to go but for me the show has already ended...the pain that accompanied when the MOMENT the truth of Myrah being Myrah was confirmed , I knew it was time to quit...Infact, I was myself shocked at the PAIN that pierced through my heart on the confirmation of Myrah= Myrah because I was preparing myself for that...Infact,in one of Diya's posts I even joked about where Dhruv will sleep if Myrud get married...but all my preparing myself for the inevitable obviously didn't help because when the moment of truth came,I couldn't ACCEPT it...
How I wish I could say 'Thank you' Colors... 'thank you' Tequla Shots for bringing us the magic of Rangrasiya...but Alas...I CAN NOT, just CAN NOT...No doubt they gave us a show that mesmerised, charmed , enthralled us but also in the end they gave us excruciating pain & right now my PAIN is at the optimum level so it's IMPOSSIBLE to THANK its makers...but...but there is something I would like to THANK them for...so thank you CVs...for making me feel stupid at having trusted you enough that you will not kill an epic of a love story...for believing that you would respect audience sentiment at least as you were wrapping up...thank you for making me feel like a big jackass ...you had elite group of people who were following your show...you should have ended with style, grace & dignity...but you didn't ...& I THANK YOU for that...thank you for giving us magic along with poison...for memories that will bring happiness but also tears...
...Thank you everyone ...each & every one of you made RR special with your insights, caps & what not...
So the journey comes to an end...& at the end of this journey I would like to say for Shweta, Hope, Diya , JJKKL & Tennesean...'bohot shukriya, meri zindagi me, huzoor aap aaye'! The MOST SPECIAL 'thanks' to Shweta & JJKKL for giving us Hope & Faith thread which was our lifeline for past 2 months...

Edited by babyji - 10 years ago
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shweta,that was the most heartfelt tribute to team RR.Thank u for penning down all our thoughts and appreciation for the team. The VM is stunning...love the song and it seemed to have been made for Parud.

For me RR will be the best TV show i have ever watched.Even at its worst its was so much better than the shows that are being churned out today.Thanks to RR ..i have found an actor who is passionate and committed to his craft and makes characters come alive.Thank you Ashish for being Rudra. In me you have a fan for life.

Each and everyone associated with RR, my sincere best wishes for u.Hope u guys reach greater heights.Thank u for giving us a master piece.

@Dd...the poem was wonderful.Wish u had started writing them earlier and we had gotten to see more of them.
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!.Cant put it in better words.RR deserves it.LOvely post.LOved ur VM very much.Perfect song selection.IT was like my heart was melting.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘