Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice post UR.
And the need of the hour.

A fitting tribute to the team
who really made us connect to them,
to RR and
to each other,
day after day for so many months.

For the weekend - the last one where we can still look forward to Monday 9:30pm. For many of us life is going to change after Sep 19th.

As they say good things do not last forever. 😭

BTW, you left out Gitanjali Mam who helped Parud to experience the epic Jaipur trip.

Also the young versions of Parud. They were so cute. Can you add their pictures ?

Thanks again for the thread.

PS: All images from google
Edited by JJKKL - 10 years ago
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for taking so long to update this res. Was caught up. Anyway, great write ups everyone. I can't add anything more to whats already been eloquently and aptly written in this post by now, so I'm just going to tag along along and say that I echo your sentiments.

It's been good fun watching this show, being part of this forum and interacting with you all. So Thank you for all the good memories. I am sure we will meet again, in another forum with another show., equally crazy. Hopefully soon!

As for the show, I'm stealing this collage from T's post because I feel it describes Rangrasiya best in a way nothing else does.

When you look at this, you can't but appreciate how wonderfully these characters were conceptualized, conceived & eventually fleshed out at the beginning. Hats off to the talented cast and crew for putting together this wonderful cast, and ofcourse these actors for bringing to life each of these characters that made Rangraisya what it was. Well done guys!

Nearly forgot! A special word of appreciation to the music guy for composing the beautiful title track. It added to the show wonderfully and will always be one of the things, Rangrasiya fans will remember fondly.

And...boy! This gets hard, I keep remembering things after I update the post, but but can't leave this one out as it's one of the things I liked about the show. So a word of appreciation to the arts director & the team for the sets, The original set was one the best I've seen for a long long time. The attention to detail was quite impressive.

ps. I just realized, the butterfly & the bike are missing so I'm gonna add a picture of them here. They say hello, by the way.😆

Edited by spirit - 10 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shweta an fantabolous tribute and farewell post for one of the best shows in Indian TV Rangrasiya. Your apt description of each character has left me speechless doubled with your beautiful collages. I have nothing to add or say but save this post.👏
I wish sanish and the rest of cast good luck in all their future projects
I however do not like to say Goodbye. When i read the title of the pm u sent me saying this is your last post in the forum i quite dont understand shweta. I really hope u drop by to the forum whenever time permits and share some lovely collages with us. It applies to all the Todays take thread members such as Diya,T and Minu. This is making me so very nostalgic and sad. All are saying goodbyes. Show is ending on the 19th😭
Love u shweta and god bless🤗
Thanks for pm
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
unres
Thank you so much for the PM Shweta and such wonderful takes and collages
and i love the VM have watched it 10 times already!
#
Here is a video for Team Rangrasiya and all the wonderful people on this thread

back for full write up later

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1z4vkPWkLQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by neet2407 - 10 years ago
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Reserved.
Can we all please keep tweeting this thread to Ashish so that he sees it?
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved
What a post 👏
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful tribute to RR team ❤️
wonderful show❤️
wonderful cast ❤️
thank you for this post
🤗

touching vm 😭
my fav song too

rangrasiya ending so not fair at all

hope to see them together someday somewhere somehow😭

Edited by -Nuzrath- - 10 years ago
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sweta first of all thank you for every thing u have done...thanks for daily posts...daily messages ...those collages...My words are not enough to describe them...love your attitude...love your quotes
coming to the post...that VM is just awesome👏👏 and the description you gave about every one is lovely...I really dint that u r such a good writer...beautiful words😊👏..all pics are awesome...but the following is my fav...the one wid mala and mohini and lailaN thakur

@T you are just gifted ...I cannot say how much I love your posts
@Hope...beautiful post as always...beautiful words...I love the way everything u describe like a story
@[email protected] posts👏👏
Edited by -himu- - 10 years ago
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice post, shweta.

a tribute to the team ... who dare to be different ..
u have said them all.. nothing much to add...

just ...
for all the anger that's been shown to him, at the end of the day, i SHOULD thank
ST for bringing Sanaya and Ashish together.
Two powerhouse actors who breath lives to the much loved on-screen pair - PaRud ❤️

RR ending leave a bitter sweet feelings ...
as much as they are many sweet moments... there are also many things go unfulfilled ...

LOVE u Rangrasiya ... will always cherish the memories ...

Edited by goguma - 10 years ago