Frequent Posters

YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Bookmarking to read later and maybe form a coherent tribute myself 😆
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I was happy this post was stickied ... I feel it should be a sticky till the end of this week.

Tennessean, lovely post ... this is one I'm going to save, along with Shwetha's main one ... you both encapsulated all the reasons Rangrasiya was such an epic show. DD, awesome post too.

Shweths, thanks for adding the title song ... that will always bring back memories of PaRud.

Just going through all the posts .. making me emotional all over again after yesterday's episode. 😭
Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago
desisoapie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Shweta,

Let me begin by saying...WOW...what an amazing and brilliant tribute to a beautiful show and the characters who have managed to wiggle their way into our hearts👍🏼. It is amazing how these incredible actors have really delved into the depth of their characters etched out for them, owing them that we as viewers have cried and laughed with them at every turn.

If anyone had anyone doubts, one need to only look at the pain and anguish at Paro's death or Rudra's pain at the loss of his life. These are fictional characters yet we feel with them and for them. It takes something very special and extraordinary to touch people's hearts and leave a lasting impression and RR has managed to do that.

Most characters have done justice to their roles but it is Paro and Rudra who have etched themselves on to our minds and hearts and I, for one feel happy to have discovered this show by a lucky accident. Best of all, my random decision to be a part of this wonderful RR forum and wonderful people like you😊

My apologies if my post doesnt do justice to the painstakingly amazing post that you have prepared but please accept my heartfelt appreciation for your lovely piece of work on RR. Hugs on a job well done!🤗

My pleasure to read this and making your acquaintance. Love to you and all the fellow RRians❤️

Sonia
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Shwets thank you for adding the title track...
paddyj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful tribute indeed ❤️. What else can I add to these wonderful comments.

I never used to watch serials, especially Indian serials, because I have always found them bothersome and illogical. Then I heard about IPK from friends which I have watched only after it has ended. I loved the leads in that serial so obviously when a serial with Sanaya Irani is starting I was eager to watch it.

What can I say? I fell in love with RR right away. The whole cast was supremely talented. They made the story real with their perfect portrayal of the well written characters. The production values of the initial episodes were not inferior to any Bollywood movie.

I loved the fact that they maintained the quality for quite sometime and stayed consistent with characterization. Logical as well, for the most part.

When they killed Paro, I felt a piercing pain in my heart. I tried to convince myself that this is not real, just fiction. I questioned myself why I am being so impractical. Then I realized that the actors are the reason for it. They turned a very practical person like me into one who hurts and mourns over the death of a fictional character by giving life to their roles.

Another thing I have never imagined myself of doing is voting for any actor/dancer 1000 times by staying awake till 2 am, that too two days in a row. If I have heard of someone doing that before RR, I would have thought that they are crazy and have nothing better to do. I believe I was motivated to do it only because of Ashish Sharma, the most humble and balanced human being I have ever seen. And of course a great actor whom I want to see on screen for a long time.

RR and it's cast made a lasting impression on me. I do not think I would ever forget this amazing story or cast. I wish them all the luck in their future endeavors. Hope they will back on screen soon in equally challenging roles.

My favorites of Rangrasiya:
Story (first and the foremost)
PaRud (Sanaya and Ashish)
Mythili (Geetanjali Mishra)
Mohini (Ananya Khare)

Sumer (Udit Shukla)
Dilsher (Kaali Prasad Mukherji)
Tejawat (Tarun Khanna)
Danveer (Sanjiv Jotangia)
Aman (Padam Bhola)
Dialogues
Music

Homeslice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Extremely well written!
Lovely post, few lines made me feel really upset. :( I'm going to miss the show specially Ashish!
JoonSMoonchild thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful!.beautiful post!! Thank you for making it 😊

asmanichatri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is a lovely tribute to a show that was special in so many ways.
Thank you, cast and crew and best to them 😊
persadian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for being 1 of my anchors of hope and faith and even when I was being led astray you kept my positivity and optimism in check🤗

this is a beautiful dedication to this show, 1 such show that has aided to our growth over the past 7 months, I dont think I would have the right words to say what this show means to me and the rest of us but I think this says what all our hearts feel perfectly👏

JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a great Post Loved it ... Tribute to whole cast love this serial alot :-) RR though i started watching for only time pass and slowly slowly i become addicted to #RR, PARUD, Sanish And become diehard fan of Sanz and Ashu :D And then Made a FB page for themn whole day I watch repeats, pics, BTS videos omg Golden memories !! Every Character at his best and BG Music ahhh loved it Rajisthan theme , Language :. Rudra Major Shab Attitude omg killer dude Ashu addiction started and The way he convey his Dialogue Superrr expressions. Paro : Tittli Baisa , Dhua Kumari inncent to Brave Paro .. How to standby her view Woww Girl.. Mohini : Omg Teekhi Talwar , The Dialogues delivery amazing timing , When she said ' Ooont ' i hate it bt ... Sumer, Smarat , maithli , Sunehri, Dhanveer , tejawat and Laila how can we forget her JUNOONI laila :p No Doubt i will miss this Beautiful show :'( Thank youuu RR team for giving Crazy Sanish, Sizzling Parud with Mesmerizing memories :... Miss Sanish Fun in BTS videos Sanz Masti khor has changed shy shy Ashish to MASTI WALA asu now he also do Fun in IVs Ufff Sanish you will be missed yar... Lastly RR has always be special in my heart !