Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi2

Sp doesnt choose a muslim backdrop show i gues am watching sp for last 5 yrs not even a single muslim slow i have seen...zee n colors r better...n ofcourse zaya sr was hotter than arshi...am fan of both...but sp dont show hot sr...they have limits๐Ÿ˜†

Agree with you about the muslim show part. Why doesn't SP show muslim shows?!?! SP should start to change their shows culture and religion then they will grab more audiences.

About the hot SR.

Did you guys watch EHMMBH? Virika's suhaag raat was hot. It has 5 million views on YouTube...hehehehe. I think if BI was in SP, it wouldn't have affected the hotness of their SR.
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

Agree with you about the muslim show part. Why doesn't SP show muslim shows?!?! SP should start to change their shows culture and religion then they will grab more audiences.

About the hot SR.

Did you guys watch EHMMBH? Virika's suhaag raat was hot. It has 5 million views on YouTube...hehehehe. I think if BI was in SP, it wouldn't have affected the hotness of their SR.
[/QUOT] yaar virika's SR was soo lame๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• i still wonder how it got these many views!

.Avadakedavra. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshi2

Sp doesnt choose a muslim backdrop show i gues am watching sp for last 5 yrs not even a single muslim slow i have seen...zee n colors r better...n ofcourse zaya sr was hotter than arshi...am fan of both...but sp dont show hot sr...they have limits๐Ÿ˜†

arre noo dear...dont you remembe sajda tere pyaar mein...2012 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they do show muslim shows
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i saw ehmmbh SR it ws nt dat hot bt yes jeevika nd viren expressions made it hot dat ws it bs bt in zaya sr it ws expressions kisses it ws jst burnd d screen
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with the fact that it is more popular than colors but colors is a free channel so more people can watch it whereas u have to pay for star plus...I don't have star plus..only have colors..so if beintehaa was on star plus then no way I would have known about it or eben watched it..
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree...BI in star plus would have garnered more attention...
Colors never promotes BI they only use BI for increasing other shows popularity...and star plus is available in many tv networks...

A show like BI deserves more repeats and more promotions...they keep on interfering in the show which has also sploit the concept of BI to some extent