Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

neenz , hey

@bold - you have very solid and valid point of raghu bhai don, i won't be surprised if it will come in open

abhout haiders, dued what should i say em , i mean yeah creatives havent shown aaliya that she is on good terms with her parents , n you know what neenz when mamu passed away and shabana and ghulaam came at Barkat villa with aaliya that hum zain se baaat rangy then after that when aaliya took all his stuff from bv jaate jaaate aaliya told to shbana and ghulaaam ki aaj naa hi mai aaliya zain abdulaa hoon aur naaah e aaaliya ghulaam haider , so from this point of view of aaliya i dont think so that aaliya had forgiven her parents. shbana ghulaaam nafeesha are equally did wrong to ZAYA . daaamn i dont when nafeesa truth will be out

and about grumpy i will say , may be grumpy is elder brother of rehmaaan cha cha .

Hey saranvir,
Exactly, they never showed us aaliya forgiving them, then how are they living with aaliya now in her hyderabad's residence?
And thwy should apologize to Zaya for going behind aaliya's back and betraying her trust like that, aaliya trusted her parents when they said it was for the bank account, that's why they say, read carefully and throughly before signing anything.
Oh, and what's ur real name? Mine is kiran, neen is my nick name
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Hey saranvir,
Exactly, they never showed us aaliya forgiving them, then how are they living with aaliya now in her hyderabad's residence?
And thwy should apologize to Zaya for going behind aaliya's back and betraying her trust like that, aaliya trusted her parents when they said it was for the bank account, that's why they say, read carefully and throughly before signing anything.
Oh, and what's ur real name? Mine is kiran, neen is my nick name

well you can call me saranvir or whatever you want. hey kiran nice to meet ya babe 🤗

i dont know y they havent shown any thing like that , i mean shbana is hating on zain like he reunied her daughters life by giving talak. but hello woman do you have brains. ? dont you know what have u done to your daughter without her concern ? you took her signs and do you know this guy zain , he is your nephew in first place for god sake , n kiran this woman forgets that this guy zain helped them with 12 lakhs and she is hell bent on hating him, , and on the other hand by end of this week creatives should show aaliya melting towards zain, i can't wait for them to together already
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good post.
Creatives cannot answer, Dey r Ghajni. dey have forgotten Zain's B-Day party.
Usman's demise ,CV has nt showed clearly how dis happened who switched off main. how he fell down from wheel chair.
Barkat nothing, now Mir Khan has gone to Bawdi so we will nt get anything about Barkat .No one knows she is alive or dead.
Rizwan nd Ayyat should come back.
CV should show Gauhur .Dey brought Gauhur just to create tiff between ZaYa.
Agree Saranvir so many r to be unfold..
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Good post.

Creatives cannot answer, Dey r Ghajni. dey have forgotten Zain's B-Day party.
Usman's demise ,CV has nt showed clearly how dis happened who switched off main. how he fell down from wheel chair.
Barkat nothing, now Mir Khan has gone to Bawdi so we will nt get anything about Barkat .No one knows she is alive or dead.
Rizwan nd Ayyat should come back.
CV should show Gauhur .Dey brought Gauhur just to create tiff between ZaYa.
Agree Saranvir so many r to be unfold..

thanks love

@bold - jyoti you make me 🤣

Word Count: 1

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think we'll ever get an answer about real barkat and mamu's accident!
Mamu's accident is still a mystery which atleast i cant solve lol
Cv's have messed up with this barkat thing!
But who knows Barkat might comeback out of the blue 🤣
It's a dailysoap after all kuch bhi hosakta hai
But personally i want barkat to be alive :)
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

I dont think we'll ever get an answer about real barkat and mamu's accident!

Mamu's accident is still a mystery which atleast i cant solve lol
Cv's have messed up with this barkat thing!
But who knows Barkat might comeback out of the blue 🤣
It's a dailysoap after all kuch bhi hosakta hai
But personally i want barkat to be alive :)

simran i to want that. loved your reply man
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

simran i to want that. loved your reply man

i wan to know real culprit who caused that lift accident too or it was really a mistake 😕😕
confused ya
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

i wan to know real culprit who caused that lift accident too or it was really a mistake 😕😕
confused ya

yeah i think they will come back on usmaan's accident who knows BI is unpredictable