Will Ever Creatives be answering these

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

1. How did real Barkat died or if she dint die , where she now ?

2. How did mamu's accident happened ? is their any story left behind to unfold ?

3. from starting they did give hints ki suri was very wealthy and from there she met usmaan who was middle class guy from bhopal and suri helped him and usmaan took the legacy and will they ever tell us who was in suri's family. we got zarina khala his husband rehmaaan chachaaa ? what else ?

4. did suri realy hate bhopal and aaaliya's family cus of middle class status of em / or aaliya's chachaa mir khaaan kidnapped barkat ? or any another story left to unfold , where as in numerous times suri was like itni muskil te usmaaan saab ko mai yahan tak leek aaayi hoon , she said this to zain from starting of the show when aaliya got married to zain.

5. whats the past behind zarinaa and suri ? was zarina going to marry usmaan ?

6. did suri killed ridaa ( rehaaan khan's wife )

7. whats the relation of khaaan's with the abdulla's ?

8. will ever nafeesa truth will be out in front of whole family ?

9. what happened to gauhar's story ? where her baby is ? where is she and the baby ? who's baby is this rizwaan's or other some random guy ?

10. rizwaaan-ayat ? where did they get eloped ?

11. why rizwaan is not with zain ? zain's friends from mumbai ? where are they to support him in these days

12. why fahad character is spineless and double faced ?

13. on the day of 3rd talak of zaya.. aaliya transfers her shares to zain , will this come in picture ? but they dint showed zain receiving those envelops ?

14.will they elaborate zaya's first nikahnama ,as before 3rd divorce rehaan came to barkatt villa and saying yeh talak nahi ho skta ? will this nikaahnama will be playing huge role in nullifying divorce of zaya

15. will shabana- gulaaam will be showed as they are sory what they have done with ZAYA ?

16. will they showed as aaliya havent forgotten her parents that they ruined her life and took her signs without her concern ?

17. did really rehaaan followed aaliya to hyderabad ? and how aaaliya within a day or two she was taking care of those kids on 23rd august 2014 after few days of divroce as she had written in diary ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So many questions so little answers!

Honestly Saranvir, I don't think we will ever find out about Barkat or about Usman's unintentional or intentional accident. However, I do believe we will learn more about Suraiya's past via Zarina which I don't mind because it does seem like an interesting track and honestly I would rather hear of Suraiya's mysterious past than them doing anything to taint Usman's character. Usman is much loved by fans and if he were to be destroyed just for a plot it would just be disappointing.

Vikas tweeted about his character Rizwan and Aayat coming back to BI but that was a couple weeks ago and we have yet to see them which is weird. Their whereabouts have not been explained since the leap nor have we found out anything about Gauhar so I do not know how or when they will return but if Vikas is talking about it, then CVs must have something in mind.

I'm hoping the papers Aaliya signed over and left for Zain do come into play since Zarina is being shown wanting the Abdullah property. Its quite possible Zain transferred those shares back in Aaliya's name without her knowledge since he always had hope he would find her, win her back.

Now in regards to Shabana and Ghulam, I despise the fact they have shown no remorse for what they did to Zain and Aaliya, had they done so then fans wouldn't be so outraged with their characters but here there is nothing. Shabana acts like Zain is some horrible man who did her daughter wrong, granted he did hurt Aaliya but it was a direct result of something they were involved in! Zain was not just their son in law, he was and still is Shabana's nephew and she owed it to him to give him the benefit of doubt but she did not do so. Shabana chose to believe Nafeesa over her own nephew and daughter which makes her just as responsible for ZaYa's divorce as Nafeesa, if not more!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

So many questions so little answers!

Honestly Saranvir, I don't think we will ever find out about Barkat or about Usman's unintentional or intentional accident. However, I do believe we will learn more about Suraiya's past via Zarina which I don't mind because it does seem like an interesting track and honestly I would rather hear of Suraiya's mysterious past than them doing anything to taint Usman's character. Usman is much loved by fans and if he were to be destroyed just for a plot it would just be disappointing.

word. many m not saying that they should destroy mamu's character but on the other hand will they ever tell us that how come he comes to mumbai before marriage or after marriage

Vikas tweeted about his character Rizwan and Aayat coming back to BI but that was a couple weeks ago and we have yet to see them which is weird. Their whereabouts have not been explained since the leap nor have we found out anything about Gauhar so I do not know how or when they will return but if Vikas is talking about it, then CVs must have something in mind.

yes and it will be again interesting track of trio . rizwaan-ayat-gauhar. where on one side zaya will be in one frame

I'm hoping the papers Aaliya signed over and left for Zain do come into play since Zarina is being shown wanting the Abdullah property. Its quite possible Zain transferred those shares back in Aaliya's name without her knowledge since he always had hope he would find her, win her back.

and yes from here another story will start. how come zaya will save barkat royal and bark at villa .

Now in regards to Shabana and Ghulam, I despise the fact they have shown no remorse for what they did to Zain and Aaliya, had they done so then fans wouldn't be so outraged with their characters but here there is nothing. Shabana acts like Zain is some horrible man who did her daughter wrong, granted he did hurt Aaliya but it was a direct result of something they were involved in! Zain was not just their son in law, he was and still is Shabana's nephew and she owed it to him to give him the benefit of doubt but she did not do so. Shabana chose to believe Nafeesa over her own nephew and daughter which makes her just as responsible for ZaYa's divorce as Nafeesa, if not more!

as in earlier episode . sabhana did acknowledge that zain is ziddy like usmaan, if he needs to done something he def will do it no matter what. but on the other hand creatives need to shadow upon some more on shbana , will be she saying sory to zain. cus only the main problem is that aaliya signed those papers cus of shbana and gulaaam. but aaliya dint complaint , but sbhana and gulaam are both wrong as nafeesa. truth should be out in open
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

as in earlier episode . sabhana did acknowledge that zain is ziddy like usmaan, if he needs to done something he def will do it no matter what. but on the other hand creatives need to shadow upon some more on shbana , will be she saying sory to zain. cus only the main problem is that aaliya signed those papers cus of shbana and gulaaam. but aaliya dint complaint , but sbhana and gulaam are both wrong as nafeesa. truth should be out in open

Oh I know you weren't saying that, its just what many speculated when Usman had the accident because there was talk during the Barkat track of Usman having some sort of dark past. When Usman was alive, that track sounded intriguing but now that he is dead it is best to just leave that alone.

Maybe CVs will bring Rizwan and Aayat back once ZaYa reunite? It is a track that remains open and maybe with now they can actually show Zain and Aaliya working together instead of against each other with the Gauhar track. It would show a lot of growth to ZaYa and at least this track would have proper closure.

Exactly why there is hope for no RM in regards to Aaliya because she has to be shown remaining in the lives of the Abdullahs in some form just like Suchitra said, in her words there is no Beintehaa without it!

The truth is known to Zain and Aaliya but fact remains Shabana and Ghulam have shown little to no remorse for their actions. Shabana wants Aaliya away from Zain claiming he would make her daughter's life hell, seriously? This coming from a woman who put her daughter through hell the day she tricked her into signing those papers. Shabana and Ghulam need a reality check!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Those are some of the questions which are bothering me as well...clearly the leap has created a lot of chaos with many unanswered questions...

Regarding barkat...I was so hoping her to be alive so that we can see some cute bro - sis bonding, the death is really a mystery...I mean shouldn't they try to find out the real coz as Mir khan had kidnapped her??

Mamus accident must have somthing to do with ZARINA..that is I what I feel...I mean her entrance was post usman's death...if she wanted she could have held the property while he was alive just like BEEDI BAI...clearly she is somewhere connected

SURAIYA has a weird family...my Q is if she knows bilal...than shouldn't she have an idea that REHMAN CHACHA is Zarina's husband...if ZARINA had knowledge of the happenings of BV...than SURAIYA also must do the same instead of thinking about ZAYA...

Nice catch of the suri USMAN connection...clearly Suris past will answer some of the Q's regarding BHOPAL, barkat, etc...and I hope that happens...

Khans and abdullas for me have no connection...if he has I think he can be linked to ALIYA's side coz she had a khan in her family...

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Oh I know you weren't saying that, its just what many speculated when Usman had the accident because there was talk during the Barkat track of Usman having some sort of dark past. When Usman was alive, that track sounded intriguing but now that he is dead it is best to just leave that alone.

Maybe CVs will bring Rizwan and Aayat back once ZaYa reunite? It is a track that remains open and maybe with now they can actually show Zain and Aaliya working together instead of against each other with the Gauhar track. It would show a lot of growth to ZaYa and at least this track would have proper closure.

Exactly why there is hope for no RM in regards to Aaliya because she has to be shown remaining in the lives of the Abdullahs in some form just like Suchitra said, in her words there is no Beintehaa without it!

The truth is known to Zain and Aaliya but fact remains Shabana and Ghulam have shown little to no remorse for their actions. Shabana wants Aaliya away from Zain claiming he would make her daughter's life hell, seriously? This coming from a woman who put her daughter through hell the day she tricked her into signing those papers. Shabana and Ghulam need a reality check!

yes indeed thats how i was relating it that suchitra said agar aaliya wapas na aaye to BI nahi ,
def shabana and gulaam needs reality check for sure and we really need that , waise unhe dekhke se lgta nahi ki apni galti manegay, she is hell bent for rehaan i mean seriously you woman ? do you have brains ?
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Those are some of the questions which are bothering me as well...clearly the leap has created a lot of chaos with many unanswered questions...

Regarding barkat...I was so hoping her to be alive so that we can see some cute bro - sis bonding, the death is really a mystery...I mean shouldn't they try to find out the real coz as Mir khan had kidnapped her??

Mamus accident must have somthing to do with ZARINA..that is I what I feel...I mean her entrance was post usman's death...if she wanted she could have held the property while he was alive just like BEEDI BAI...clearly she is somewhere connected

SURAIYA has a weird family...my Q is if she knows bilal...than shouldn't she have an idea that REHMAN CHACHA is Zarina's husband...if ZARINA had knowledge of the happenings of BV...than SURAIYA also must do the same instead of thinking about ZAYA...

Nice catch of the suri USMAN connection...clearly Suris past will answer some of the Q's regarding BHOPAL, barkat, etc...and I hope that happens...

Khans and abdullas for me have no connection...if he has I think he can be linked to ALIYA's side coz she had a khan in her family...

you have some valid points regarding zarina entry . and i won't be surprised if zarina will actually show what her role in mamu's accident

yes exactly i was wondering the same the day zarina entered in barkatt villa , suri dint know about bilal and she yet not known about rehmaaan chachaaa as yesterday surii met rehmaaan cha cha in front of hotel she dint know about zarina's life whereabouts. she only knows that zarina came from some foreign country but to us viewers this not looked like that she was only in india somewhere
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love your list of loopholes/questions I think barkat & mamu's questions are going to be left out unless we stick to that once we get the full image it will all feel connected and nothing left so lets just watch n enjoy n just hope beintehaa continues as I can wait as long for these loopholes.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True, there are many loopholes ib the show, the creatives can maybe create a checklist of each plot the introduce, that way they keep a track of what they need to show.
About usmaan's elevator accident, remember suri told zubair it was a technical problem that caused it, but they didn't really show how he died, and how he was steps away from his wheelchair when rehaan found him. Zarina could be involved, but is she really that bad, I mean going after ur sister's husband's property is one thing, but going after him, and killing him, that's just the lowest someone can go! That doesn't mean we can't expect that from Zarina.
I also wanted to know how barkat died, like what happened to her after Mir khan kidnapped her?
It could also be that ragoo bhai who killed usmaan for revenge, or it could be Bobby, but that would just be stupid as she was in jail when the accident happened.
They never showed k aaliya nay apnay ammi abbu say baat krna kb shoroo krdi, and how they ended up in hyderabad, when never moved to Mumbai after aaliya's marriage, and rightfully so, but they didn't even go to Mumbai until suri sent them tickets. Like seriously, ek taraf ghulam kehta hai may apni beti ko khud sambhal skta hoon, dosri taraf har choti se choti cheez k liye zain ki family per rely krta hai. Did he return zain his 12 lakhs yet? Exactly! because jo garajtay hai woh barastay nhi, sirf kehta hai, but banday may koi self respect nhi hai.
Shabana khud ko itna duniya dekha hua samjhti thi, and nafeesa per yaqeen kiya, but apni beti per nhi! Aaliya tou dosri FL ki tarah apne ammi abbu say chupati bhi nhi thi agar koi problem hoti thi, she used to tell them the way it was.
I want ki ek baar phir zubair aaye, and suri ka such sub k saamnay laaye, especially zain k saamnay.
Nafeesa ka such bhi jald he saamnay aayega, at least that's what i feel.
Shazia nay bhi kum sazishay nhi chali, oska bhi aana chahiye l, fahad will be biwiless then, that'd be fun😆.
Suri and Zarina ki BG story ka toh jald he khulasa honay wala hai, but seriously, grumpy say Zarina ka kya link hoga, or was that just to confuse us viewers, and trick us into thinking of
grumpy as Zarina's husband? That's yet to unveil!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

True, there are many loopholes ib the show, the creatives can maybe create a checklist of each plot the introduce, that way they keep a track of what they need to show.

About usmaan's elevator accident, remember suri told zubair it was a technical problem that caused it, but they didn't really show how he died, and how he was steps away from his wheelchair when rehaan found him. Zarina could be involved, but is she really that bad, I mean going after ur sister's husband's property is one thing, but going after him, and killing him, that's just the lowest someone can go! That doesn't mean we can't expect that from Zarina.
I also wanted to know how barkat died, like what happened to her after Mir khan kidnapped her?
It could also be that ragoo bhai who killed usmaan for revenge, or it could be Bobby, but that would just be stupid as she was in jail when the accident happened.
They never showed k aaliya nay apnay ammi abbu say baat krna kb shoroo krdi, and how they ended up in hyderabad, when never moved to Mumbai after aaliya's marriage, and rightfully so, but they didn't even go to Mumbai until suri sent them tickets. Like seriously, ek taraf ghulam kehta hai may apni beti ko khud sambhal skta hoon, dosri taraf har choti se choti cheez k liye zain ki family per rely krta hai. Did he return zain his 12 lakhs yet? Exactly! because jo garajtay hai woh barastay nhi, sirf kehta hai, but banday may koi self respect nhi hai.
Shabana khud ko itna duniya dekha hua samjhti thi, and nafeesa per yaqeen kiya, but apni beti per nhi! Aaliya tou dosri FL ki tarah apne ammi abbu say chupati bhi nhi thi agar koi problem hoti thi, she used to tell them the way it was.
I want ki ek baar phir zubair aaye, and suri ka such sub k saamnay laaye, especially zain k saamnay.
Nafeesa ka such bhi jald he saamnay aayega, at least that's what i feel.
Shazia nay bhi kum sazishay nhi chali, oska bhi aana chahiye l, fahad will be biwiless then, that'd be fun😆.
Suri and Zarina ki BG story ka toh jald he khulasa honay wala hai, but seriously, grumpy say Zarina ka kya link hoga, or was that just to confuse us viewers, and trick us into thinking of
grumpy as Zarina's husband? That's yet to unveil!

neenz , hey

@bold - you have very solid and valid point of raghu bhai don, i won't be surprised if it will come in open

abhout haiders, dued what should i say em , i mean yeah creatives havent shown aaliya that she is on good terms with her parents , n you know what neenz when mamu passed away and shabana and ghulaam came at Barkat villa with aaliya that hum zain se baaat rangy then after that when aaliya took all his stuff from bv jaate jaaate aaliya told to shbana and ghulaaam ki aaj naa hi mai aaliya zain abdulaa hoon aur naaah e aaaliya ghulaam haider , so from this point of view of aaliya i dont think so that aaliya had forgiven her parents. shbana ghulaaam nafeesha are equally did wrong to ZAYA . daaamn i dont when nafeesa truth will be out

and about grumpy i will say , may be grumpy is elder brother of rehmaaan cha cha .