Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Me and Colors dont walk hand in hand when it comes to YouTube!!
They are so damn annoying!! I have to watch one episode in severel places to get the audio! They are pissing me off! Like seriously! What is wrong with them??

I love ZaYa vms! They are so enjoyable!! So stupid, like the vm creators have been out there and shot the scenes and recorded the songs themselves?? Let it be! Damn! Anyway they are promoting you! And every viewer can see you own it when you have your big logo and annoying adds while telecasting the show!!

Tauba!

Sorry everyone, but I felt like I had to come out with my frustrations! Finally someone mentioned it and I hadnt to post it myself. But yeah, I hate them!! They are annoying anyway possible!!

- asma

I am totally with you. I am feeling the same emotion as you. Like we VM makers are actually promoting their show damn it! What's the harm in it? It's a way of us fans showing out love towards a show.
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raisa-

I am totally with you. I am feeling the same emotion as you. Like we VM makers are actually promoting their show damn it! What's the harm in it? It's a way of us fans showing out love towards a show.

Exactly! Please someone make a petetion!!

N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Im so sorry, i would hate them too
I hate it when CR issues happen
i feel ya
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They are the most idiotic channel in history of indian television
I feel sad for you
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
feel sorry for you..even i hate rangeela wt is their prob guys ?if we missed one episode then it is very difficult to catch that episode in most of the sites it will say contend deleted😡even in colors website also they mute the audio..they must upload all the videos in youtube it will increase the viewership bcoz of rangeela we r lacking in trp..even i started watching most of the serials bcoz of youtube if I catch one or two episodes in you tube then I will be hooked to the show..stupid colors🤢
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

We seriuosly need to start a petition or something!

I want to watch Beintehaa and ZaYa vms on YT!! :((
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That's so sad yaar, it happened with my VM as well. U have saved a copy of ur VM on ur comp ri8? Coz if u have, upload it on vimeo or fb or something, it definitely won't get blocked there. I hate colors too but this vm is blocking bthing is there for all channels. I just don't get why thy do it coz vms do popularise shows and also they're just fan made stuff that ppl obviously know belongs to a show. Those stupid ppl r behaving like we're stealing their show n claiming it our own. Downright stupid.