Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Colors removed my two VMs on zaya because of copyright issues. Like why??? I worked so hard on them! I even mentioned on my discription box that they own l the credits and copyright. I feel like crying!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww poor you yeah they do that for every single VM out there 😭 A lot of people have complained about this to them as VMs are a way to attract new viewers
So Sorry for you girl
aman1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
U mean on youtube?
But that's so sad
Edited by aman1605 - 10 years ago
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aman1605

U mean on youtube?

But that's so sad

yes YouTube. :(
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let's do a petition guys, their video don't have audio in so many places, like can't they ask for the record label's permission? So annoying when u miss a scene because they chose to use a third party song, that too without permission, else there'd be no copyright issue, and they don't let others upload their videos, that's just not fair
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

aww poor youyeah they do that for every single VM out there😭A lot of people have complained about this to them as VMs are a way to attract new viewers

So Sorry for you girl

I was making another VM in zaya with the song manwa laage but I guess I shouldn't cause they are going to delete it anyways. :/
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Let's do a petition guys, their video don't have audio in so many places, like can't they ask for the record label's permission? So annoying when u miss a scene because they chose to use a third party song, that too without permission, else there'd be no copyright issue, and they don't let others upload their videos, that's just not fair

I know! We work so hard to make these VMs and they just delete them!
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww that hella sux!! I saw one of ur new Zaya VMs and I loved it alot can't believe it got deleted. I so hate Colors for their strict policy they removed so many of my fav. Zaya VMs. Someone plss start a petition I'll be glad to join.
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Awww that hella sux!! I saw one of ur new Zaya VMs and I loved it alot can't believe it got deleted. I so hate Colors for their strict policy they removed so many of my fav. Zaya VMs. Someone plss start a petition I'll be glad to join.

I am glad that you liked my VM. I don't know how to start a position but if someone does please start it and we will gladly join
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Me and Colors dont walk hand in hand when it comes to YouTube!!
They are so damn annoying!! I have to watch one episode in severel places to get the audio! They are pissing me off! Like seriously! What is wrong with them??

I love ZaYa vms! They are so enjoyable!! So stupid, like the vm creators have been out there and shot the scenes and recorded the songs themselves?? Let it be! Damn! Anyway they are promoting you! And every viewer can see you own it when you have your big logo and annoying adds while telecasting the show!!

Tauba!

Sorry everyone, but I felt like I had to come out with my frustrations! Finally someone mentioned it and I hadnt to post it myself. But yeah, I hate them!! They are annoying anyway possible!!

- asma