Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all i dont understand why our actors leave n go there .??? They should understand that their country needs them right now by developing it they should make efforts atleast... then they go to India where respect is miles away but everybody for even good performance bashes u left right n centre... fawad had a luck bcuz of humsafar n zindagi gulzar hai... but working opposite sonam i dont think is a good choice.. that actress acc to me dont know how to act... her almost films are flop... so y take risks... they should stay here n work with Paki artists.. bcuz our serials are much more better than Indian soaps...
Edited by KaBhi-FAN - 10 years ago
alizey89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Much better than indians aur dp Qubool hain 👏
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am not suprised by Imran Abbas going to india and doing a movie like creature. Who doesnt want to be popular. But y on earth choose a movie where a person has no role. Its a complete bipasha movie. Ppl shud choose a movie wth good script and a good role. anyways im glad he finally got to know tht he is not good actor, he was tooo much overrated.
Edited by -Lostindreams - 10 years ago
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhi-FAN

First of all i dont understand why our actors leave n go there .??? They should understand that their country needs them right now by developing it they should make efforts atleast... then they go to India where respect is miles away but everybody for even good performance bashes u left right n centre... fawad had a luck bcuz of humsafar n zindagi gulzar hai... but working opposite sonam i dont think is a good choice.. that actress acc to me dont know how to act... her almost films are flop... so y take risks... they should stay here n work with Paki artists.. bcuz our serials are much more better than Indians...

You are so full of crap...your profile picture has QB actors picture and you are bashing Indians and Indian shows.
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: upra

You are so full of crap...your profile picture has QB actors picture and you are bashing Indians and Indian shows.

I am not bashing anyone but stating truth... whenever n where ever i see indians' comments abt movies they directly jump to Pakistanis...
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizey89

Much better than indians aur dp Qubool hain 👏

I am talking in general... not in particular... but its also true that i love qh.. or much better to say loved.. but is it crime to put dp of a couple u like...??
Edited by KaBhi-FAN - 10 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Guys seriously, kahan se kahan..
One reason why Pakistanis raise their voices against Pakistani actors going to India, is because this leads to a direct dearth of talent in Pakistan. In Pakistan, movies are rare, and dramas are good but they often need popular faces to attract viewers (Like Fawad Khan). So when the good and popular actors leave behind Pakistan to search for better things, it hurts, and it directly affects our industry, which is trying to grow to the level of India. We want our actors to do well, yet we also feel for our industry which is waaayyy behind the BW movie and tv industry.

I agree with starstruckk- if Indian fans and stars knew more about Pakistani actors and actresses, than you would see a more equal argument, with Indians criticizing Pakistani tv stars.
nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Guys seriously, kahan se kahan..

One reason why Pakistanis raise their voices against Pakistani actors going to India, is because this leads to a direct dearth of talent in Pakistan. In Pakistan, movies are rare, and dramas are good but they often need popular faces to attract viewers (Like Fawad Khan). So when the good and popular actors leave behind Pakistan to search for better things, it hurts, and it directly affects our industry, which is trying to grow to the level of India. We want our actors to do well, yet we also feel for our industry which is waaayyy behind the BW movie and tv industry.

I agree with starstruckk- if Indian fans and stars knew more about Pakistani actors and actresses, than you would see a more equal argument, with Indians criticizing Pakistani tv stars.

@bold:
Ditto to this post (in bold)

Originally posted by: gamla_

@star you overstretched this topic far away. Two things we discussed that Indians are made fun on Pak tv and any Pak actor who works in BW is bashed at home.

IPL is big and political and after 26/11 things changed. Its understanding.
answering your question that Indians will do poke fun at Pakistani celebrities had we known them. After zindagi channel airing only thing I have heard is praise from all directions for your actors. Bashing online and on national TV is different as later has wide approach.

If Ranbir worked in Pakistan he will bashed in India at same level as you bash yours, that remains to be seen. If it happens that we don't have anything to complain here. all equals...

Lets not make assumptions. It hasn't happened till now, so if you're going to justify those actions
pre-empting what we are going to do, its crazy.
Why not do something keeping India or Bollywood completely out of the entertainment circuit? Be it morning shows, talk shows, TV serials?
How about setting a good example for us, if you're so sure we would have done the same thing had your stars been so widely popular here.
Have you seen our shows or award functions say nasty things about HW or Americans?
They are very popular here, and our people are very familiar with them.
And please don't say its because of a gora hang up we have. Our stars had a great time interacting with HW during IIFA in Tampa and very sweetly told them they only have to act. Our stars have to act, sing, dance...😆
Hopefully that puts your POV on that to rest.

Edited by nevah_mind - 10 years ago
aamro1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

My problem is simple with Pakistani artists working in bollywood. The respect issue. One shouldn't work somewhere where they are not respected. When indian artists work in pakistan nobody bashes them here. But when a pakistani works in india I see many indians bashing pakistani artists. Even indian celebreties make fun of pakistani artists. Atif Aslam being the case in point and atif aslam is a huge name. Also, I have seen many indian celebrities making hidden comments like why import talent from outside. Even fawad khan is being bashed left, rigjt and centre. You can only visit bollywood forum to view that. So why tolerate all this just for the sake of a third grade role. What fawad khan is doing in khoobsurat can not be termed monumental at all.

Bashing is part of being a celebrity. it doesn't matter. He doesn't even know he is being criticized so why do you care? LOOOL. Have you looked at his photos? Journalists putting their hands on his chest, all sex symbol related statements etc..He probably thinks he is way too hot for some people there

Also I don't understand when would Pakistanis realize their country is far far faaar below India in terms of what it can offer to an actor. Fame, Money, lucrative promotions, PH contracts and seemingly endless supply of movies.

Edited by aamro1992 - 10 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
as far as i know imran is a gud actor...i hv watched all his pak shows n he is pretty gud in all of them...even though all talks abt his looks but he is a gud actor too
n i waspleasantly surprised to see creature 3d songs with him n bips
they looked hot together n it didnt seem he is uncomfy or giving wooden expressions
i luved his expressions in th songs n even th lipsing lookd natural
so i wont comment b4 watching th movie