Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveYouChutki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sometimes I feel they are dating and sometimes I feel no they are not, They are just good friends. . Dimag kuch aur kehta hai aur dil kuch aur... Harsh and Gunjan plz do me a favour, if you guys are dating please abi batado yaar... Shipping ka kaam chod deti hoo.. :'(
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks ...i have been observing Harshad since a while and i find him as one of the most intelligent, smart, good looking and fabulous actor that indian tv has produced. Above all i find him a gentleman in the truest sense.

Similarly, among TV actresses, I find Pree the best since she has got all in one...good looks, simplicity, intelligent, multi talented, soft spoken and of humble nature.

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

i love ur description abt harsh @saritamora its really good nd i really appreciate it

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys guys!! Common lets come to point!!
1) accor to me ntyng btw dem...har n gun...dey r jst close buddies! ! Specially wen gun has denied n u can see hw easily deir pic r being revealed!! If dere is smtng ...dey would be conscious of camera as harshika!! So chill!!

2) if dey r dating also, let dem!! Deir lyf!!
V need prince for our pree n princess for our harshu!!
Lets enjoy zaya!!

Remember everything comes step by step!!
TBH harshu taste is very much high den gunjan!! Gunjan is a good gal bt I think accor to harshu,,,, his choice is nt dat!! And incase if it is...let it be!! N remember dere is no official announcement frm both!! Dey r buddies! !

Lets enjoy the chemistry of zaya n harshika!! Lets forget abut harsh or pree's frnds!!
Keep loving harshika!! 😳

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sarita,agree he just with Gunjan in most picture that's not mean they are dating.he is friendly with everyone in set.
@little johnny,i know what you try to say Pree is reserve person not only with Harshad she not even click pic with any other man.Harshad also respect her nature so he also maintain distance with her in pic.
DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saritamora8

see this is what is unique quality about pree. She is very quiet and private type of person...its in her family..look at her sis Amrita also...Rao sisters have always kept their personal life a private affair and we hardly see link up rumours about them in media...thats what i like about them. They don;t unnecessary expose themselves and pree has herself clarified in her earlier interview that she hates over exposure. Just becoz harshad is clicking pictures with gunjan doesn't make him dating her...u guys need to be broadminded and chill. Harshad's taste is classic, he is an intelligent, observant and smart guy so even if he falls in love he will fall in love with some special girl who has her own importance, not just any girl to whom he is friendly.

awesome thinking thans dear to clear my rubbish brainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

DirectionerAF thumbnail
Ok Guyzzz Relax...no making news and fighting...Love ZaYa HarshIka forget Gunjan and Love Rihanna KapoorπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Love u all!!!! mmmuuuaaahhh!!!
again i dont want a DT note on my topic...!!! along with the beautiful topic Set pic😳😳😳
Love me and Relax no Gunjan no affair only ZaYa ZaYa ZayaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Little_Johnny

Ok Guyzzz Relax...no making news and fighting...Love ZaYa HarshIka forget Gunjan and Love Rihanna KapoorπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love u all!!!! mmmuuuaaahhh!!!
again i dont want a DT note on my topic...!!! along with the beautiful topic Set pic😳😳😳
Love me and Relax no Gunjan no affair only ZaYa ZaYa ZayaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I LOVE U TOO MERI JAN!!
ZAYA HAIN TOU HARSHIKA BHI HAIN!! GOT IT!!
YAR V GET SO MANY STUFFS FRM ONSCREEN FOR TYM BEING OFFSCREEN KA SCREW DHILA HO JATA HAI...WATCH IT WID OPEN WIDE EYES!! LOL πŸ˜†πŸ€£

DirectionerAF thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

I LOVE U TOO MERI JAN!!
ZAYA HAIN TOU HARSHIKA BHI HAIN!! GOT IT!!
YAR V GET SO MANY STUFFS FRM ONSCREEN FOR TYM BEING OFFSCREEN KA SCREW DHILA HO JATA HAI...WATCH IT WID OPEN WIDE EYES!! LOL πŸ˜†πŸ€£

heheheheheh duffers we are and thank for reading the postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†