Own & may you have amazing & full of rocking day & year
ahead stay bless stay happy luv u n lots of Hughes to you \^_^/
Once again happy birthday enjoyyy partyyy hard :D

~raddhi

Happy Birthday Tasha.. God bless you.. <3 <3 <3

~divi_divyana

My birthday wish for Tasha.
A Very Happy Birth Day To You! 🥳
May you have a wonderful day, and may you get everything that you have hoped and desired for.
Aaj apne pure family ko loot lena, okay? Birthday se acha mauka kab aayega. 😆
Once again, a very very happy birthday to you. 😊 ❤️

Love,
Shanaya.

~Shan_aya

Happy birthday to a person who is smart, good looking, funny and reminds me a lot of myself

~Muskan_TR

Happy Birthday Tasha!!!
May god give you a long a and healthy life. May all your wishes come true.

~shamanbk

TaShuuu!!! 🤗
Yay its ur birthday today...!!! nd first of all dhinka chika 😆
Hehe...but gosh ur getting older today! lol 😆
okay so coming to the point, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u!
ur such an awesome friend anyone can have..ur sweet nd a big nerd! 😆
I love u for what u are... nd Just be urself..
nd i love being ur silent heroine 😳
May god bless u on this special day of urs...
Loved spending all those magical moments wid u!
may u have many reasons to smile... Just keep smiling :)
nd yusss,,, last but not the least (thank god u wont 'pout' this time)
TASHU BABY!!!! haha..me loves u chooo much!<3
Happy B'day again 🥳

-Reshma (ur silent heroine)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've got some edits also for her:

~--resh_kr--

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT5a5OsDftM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

"happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to you...
happy birthday dear tasha..
happy birthday to you..

hear i wish the most beautiful and taarey fan and action queen tasha..
wish u a very happy birthday dear..
this year will bring all the happiness in your life..
god gives whatever you want..
happy birthday once again..."

~theroyalkhush

"Happi B'day Action Queen Tasha.!!"
May god grant you all happiness and good lucky you truly deserve..you are an amazing soul to be with ..may success kiss your feet and lucky be you best friend forever.. i still remember how crazily i use to wait for your action update of AOMA..your the best action writer i have ever seen ...and you know how much i love that of your fic..tasha dear your best ...may you have a great year ahead with lots of fun ..happiness and joy waiting for you ..and here is a small gift for you ..hope you like it ..!!

Love '
Renu

~...Renu...

Wishing you happiness To welcome each morning, Wishing you laughter To make your heart sing. Wishing you friendship Sharing and caring, And all of the joy The birthday can bring! happy birthday dear. wish ol urs drmz cum true.

~Bista-anzana

Hey Tasha :)
I don't know you much but hey, I don't have to know you to wish you on your birthday ;)
Many many happy returns of the day!
Hope you have a super awesome birthday :)
Happy birthday again...

Best wishes from
Sana :)

~SaNa_sTaR

Scroll down for more wishes😳
Edited by 2111_shweta - 9 years ago
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR , MAY YR AL WISHES FULLFILL, THIS YEAR , U WILL GET WHAT U WANT , MY HEARTIEST WISHES R WTH U , A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR

~yoyoaishwarya

Wish u a very happy birthday tasha
u r a fabulous writer n more than that u r an amazing person
u made my b'day really special with all the testimonials
i wish ur day turns out to be super rocking
n i hope u hav a fabulous year ahead
may god bless u n fulfill all ur wishes tasha

~kriti094

Hey di wish u many many happy returns of d day
u will b d always a special person to m so my sweet di i hope u will enjoy u r b'day may god bless u n u r all wishes come true

It doesn't matter how far you go in life or how much material success you achieve. What is really important is how many people's lives you touch. May God give you the chance to touch a million lives. Happy Birthday!

One day they will put you on a list of famous people born on your birthday. For the time being, be happy being on my list of favorite people. Happy Birthday.

~prachi_vrushan

Happy Birthday Tasha
You are a wonderful source of joy... May your special day bring you an extra share of everything which makes you the happiest in the world.
I hope that today is the beginning of another wonderful year for you

Once Again Happy Birthday Dear
Keep Smiling

~premlata

Happy Birthday TaSha di : )
God Bless you ^_^
Keep smiling !

~diyataarey

Wish You A Many Many More Happy Returns Of The Day Tashu🤗. God has blesed u wid an amazing talent of writing... So Neva leave dat n make most use of it😉 Let all Ur Wishes Come True... Keep Smiling😊😊.
Am happy to hav a frnd like u... Hope I get to knw more bout u in near future. Love u❤️

~geeth_amar

Har lamha apke hothon pe muskan rahe,
Har ghum se aap anjaan rahen,
Jiske sath mehak uthe aapki zindgi,
Hamsha aapke pass woh insan rahe.
Happy Birthday

Poem:
A brand new day is dawning
and as it gets its start,
I want you to know I am thinking
of you with warmth in my heart.

I hope your birthday is special
no one deserves it more than you!
You are sush a kindhearted person,
it shows in everything you do.

So have a perfect morning
and an even lovelier day...
May happiness surround you
Always...not just for today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

~umangkumar13

~.Obliviate.

And finally😛

Firstly sorry
I was gonna wish you at 12 but ma'am came early so couldn't text
And then freshers party😛
Ghar late aayi and from then editing this post😳

Happy Birthday Sustad🤗
God bless you❤️
I'm really bad at wishing🤢
But I pray that all your hurdles in life are solved soon
and you read my FFs😆
Just Kidding😛

A few edits I made especially for you on your birthday
Tell kaise hai😳

Love,
Stalker❤️

~2111_shweta

Edited by 2111_shweta - 9 years ago
-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh. My. God. You. Are. Getting. Old. & So. Am. I. So. I. Should. Shut. Up. (TeeHee)
Damn though, I need to find myself a jiju now, since you ain't looking for one!
Anyhow, sit still cause this is going to be LONG.

Dear Hommie Bear,
First of all Happy Birthday! I am so glad I joined I-F cause if I didn't I would've never found you. I literally can not describe our friendship and bond. I met you through your amazing fan-fiction One Man Army. It was and still is one of my favorite Fan-Fictions here. I know I stopped reading due to studies and lazy-ness but I must say it was an amazing story and should be published. You'll become rich in some days and then call me over & we shall party in your pool since when you get rich I'll make you buy a big house with pool where me and you can wear our party shoes and partaaay! (Why am I so weird and getting out of the topic?) Anyhow, where was I? Yes your burdaaay! I still remember when I asked you your name and you said you don't want to reveal it so I gave you a name;
TaSha - Taani + Sharon. I effen love this name by the way you should name your first daughter TaSha or Sanaya *wink* *wink* Nevertheless you're my best friend & sista from anotha motha. You, Titli, & I are the 3 Idiots, The Trios, 3 Musketeers, and all the other 3 things that I don't remember. You have been there for me when I needed someone at my side the most. You showed me what's right and wrong. Yes we had our ups and down sometime back due to my stupidity and I take all the fault. I left I-F thinking I would be better off and not be a bothersome especially on you. But I came back cause I can't live without my Hommie, My Hommie who took me as her friend knowing how weird, crazy, annoying, dramatic, bitchy, & amazing I am. Sometimes I wonder do I deserve someone as pure hearted as you as my friend? But then again you are one of those rare people who can handle me, thus, you're awesome. I share all my stuff with you cause I know you will think good for me just like I think everything in your benefit as well. I am so glad that we are back to being Hommie & Sweetie Bear because if not then I don't know what the hell I would do. You're my north star ( Cheesy much? ) I just noticed we have been friends over a year now! (We should party seriously this time!) I remember our Bitch Sessions, Spamming Games, Stupidity with the Idiot-who's-name I am not going to say, your advices, wanting PMs (Do you miss them? lol), fighting over stupid stuffs then being normal again, I mean *Abnormal* Cause we ain't normal & you know that very well I hope. The time I have spent with you is really precious to me because there's no one in this world like you. You're One Of A Kind. You are a strong and brave women who has gone through a lot and still smiles like everything is perfect and I respect that so much! I wish to be like you someday, strong, brave, nice, amazing writer, and ofc a great human being. Your pretty much my role model since I don't have an elder sister so your pretty much are my big sis. Damn this is half an update but its worth it cause its for you. And trust me I have so much more to say but don't know how to cause words can't describe a persons feelings towards another whom is much more precious in simple words. But I am trying my best to let you know how lucky I am to have you in my life. I know this a birthday wish and here I am babbling but I am babbling all these to make sure you know how much you mean to me. And also to thank you so much for being a HUGE part of my life. Yes HUGE, believe it or not but you are. You really are a major part of my life. When you sound low I feel like killing the bitch who has hurt you literally I have my fake gun ready for someone's death! I love the nicknames you give me cause they are so weird and cute like you. Yes you are weird its not only me. Maybe that's why we are besties, no? Weird people needs to stick together! I remember those days where I wanted to come as soon as possible so I can be on I-F talking to you. Now days its not possible cause of our studies but I promise to cut sometime out and talk to my hommie bear. Okay Lemme wrap it up now cause now I am just babbling nonsense. Happy Birthday my love, hommie, pooh, sushant's gf whom Ankita don't know about, bestie, and sister. I love you very much and always know I will be there for you no matter what. Seriously I will take a plane to NC to check up on you. And you already know how I am going to find you. I know this is a day late but I hope this cheers you up and makes you feel better you beautiful women! I hope you live a life of thousand years and your heart may never be in a jar (Don't ask me why, I am listening to Christina Perri's songs.) Again Happy Birthday & Hope you liked my edits for you.

I love Hommie Bear *Kisses & Hugs*

-Sanaya {Sweetie Bear}

Edited by .Obliviate. - 9 years ago
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday again!!!
(I think I have wished you for the third time now 😆 😉)
And awesome thread 👏
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaNa_sTaR

Happy birthday again!!!

(I think I have wished you for the third time now😆😉)
And awesome thread👏

Thank u
Thank u
Thank u
For all the 3 times
Means a lot ❤️
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikawalia075

A vry happy birthday dear

Thank u :)
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shubh007

Happy Birthday...🤗

Thanks 🤗

Word Count: 1

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Many more happi returns of the day Tasha..!!!