Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: simran422

So true!

They should join in and have fun instead of reading only!
Awesome post dear!
Ir's really good that you spoke for all the writers!

Thnx :)
Just something I thought was necessary.
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Hear hear people.
" Now I'm not saying they all offer u J.K Rowling level stuff to read but all the same, it entertains u and those writers deserve something in return"
🀣 🀣🀣

Sarcastic much?
on a serious note. Man, don't even compare anyone with The Queen. No one can write like her.
I contradict coz my fav is Rick Riordan, he is The King but no fight intended. πŸ˜†
And yes people, do not be lazy. One awesome from a new reader sends us on cloud nine like a three year old on a sugar rush. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Sab kuch ko mazaak bana leti ho tum, but its true anyways.πŸ˜†
So please please comment _/\_
Yup, plz comment
P.S- aren't you on a roll today,Ramya πŸ˜†
You mean I'm usually lazy to make posts?πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Ramya.
No, I meant the length of the post.
I would have quoted but I am not up for the rainbow game πŸ˜†
There are far more better writers than Rick ir rowling but in our fandom I mean the potter fandom, we nicknamed her the Queen cause she can kill off any charecter.
Byt wait a sec.
YOU ARE A PERCY JACKSON FAN?! Omg.
Are you waiting for october or what?!
Sab kuch mazak banana toh mera pesha hai 😎
I don't like being serious.
Legilimens thumbnail
And CG means Creations Gallery.
Revelio thumbnail

@Ramya.
No, I meant the length of the post.
I would have quoted but I am not up for the rainbow game πŸ˜†
There are far more better writers than Rick ir rowling but in our fandom I mean the potter fandom, we nicknamed her the Queen cause she can kill off any charecter.
Byt wait a sec.
YOU ARE A PERCY JACKSON FAN?! Omg.
Are you waiting for october or what?!
Sab kuch mazak banana toh mera pesha hai 😎
I don't like being serious.

Avi, if ur reading this then be happy coz this girl has been stalking ur thread. πŸ˜†
Yeah true, there are better ones, my current fav is Veronica Roth and she actually is really good and I like John Green as well but the only book of his I've ever read is TFIOS but all the same, TFIOS was amazing, my eyes got all a bit teary in the end. But still for me Rick is The King(i'm pretty loyal u know πŸ˜†). Oh right, I thought u just called her the queen coz ur a huge fan or something. So Rowling's gotta thing for killing is it? πŸ˜†
ABSOLUTELY YES! I totally love PJ! I collected and read the whole of the first series in 1 and a half months and my mum thought I went mad. πŸ˜† And yeah I'm totally waiting for october, but blood of olympus is gonna be the last book in the series so i'm pretty sad abt that. U read PJ too?!
I pretty much guessed that.πŸ˜†

Revelio thumbnail

And CG means Creations Gallery.

Oh right, thnx! 😊
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Avi, if ur reading this then be happy coz this girl has been stalking ur thread.πŸ˜†
Yeah true, there are better ones, my current fav is Veronica Roth and she actually is really good and I like John Green as well but the only book of his I've ever read is TFIOS but all the same, TFIOS was amazing, my eyes got all a bit teary in the end. But still for me Rick is The King(i'm pretty loyal u knowπŸ˜†). Oh right, I thought u just called her the queen coz ur a huge fan or something. So Rowling's gotta thing for killing is it?πŸ˜†
ABSOLUTELY YES! I totally love PJ! I collected and read the whole of the first series in 1 and a half months and my mum thought I went mad.πŸ˜†And yeah I'm totally waiting for october, but blood of olympus is gonna be the last book in the series so i'm pretty sad abt that. U red PJ too?!
I pretty much guessed that.πŸ˜†

Avi kyun khsh hogi? πŸ˜•
Veronica Roth.. divergent?
have you read Alegiant?
Read hunger games too.
Tumne Harry Potter nai pada? [:o
I don't like Rick Riordan much cause he has a strong affliction towards cliff hangers.
The Mark of Athena was the worst 😭
Read Inheritance Cycle too. Its good.
There are so mny readers here, dil khush ho gaya πŸ˜›
Revelio thumbnail

Avi kyun khsh hogi? πŸ˜•
Veronica Roth.. divergent?
have you read Alegiant?
Read hunger games too.
Tumne Harry Potter nai pada? [:o
I don't like Rick Riordan much cause he has a strong affliction towards cliff hangers.
The Mark of Athena was the worst 😭
Read Inheritance Cycle too. Its good.
There are so mny readers here, dil khush ho gaya πŸ˜›

I thought u read my reply to avi on her OS n then u said the rainbow game thing, oh well, I think it was just a coincidence lol.πŸ˜†
Yup divergent, love that book.
No I haven't read allegiant yet, I'm still reading insurgent. But divergent seems to be better than insurgent the, insurgent is a lil...meh.
Some people tell me hunger games is reallu good and some ppl tell me its down right boring and I just don't know which one to believe but all the same i'll give it a try.
I read half of philosopher's stone, but that was around the time I got the house of ahdes book then I ditched HP and went back to PJ, I haven't touched HP sinceπŸ˜†.
Ikr! That's the only thing I don't like abt RR, there's a cliff hanger in every book! Everything is dragged a bit too much but I like a bit of suspense so I tolerated it, bit I basically went mad when leo landed up in calypso's island, it took SO long for him to go back! Or maybe I just feel so coz I grew impatient.πŸ˜†
Yeah I agree, I basically read mark of athena into the night until 2.30 am and right at the end percy and annabeth fall in and bingo the book ends. I literally went insane.
The eragon book? I have the book and I read around 20 pages but I couldn't get further than that, not my typeπŸ˜†
Legilimens thumbnail
Hunger games is an okay book but a must read. Not disclosing any secrets.
Oh, read harry potter. I read the philosopher stone when I was 9 and a half years old. The starting is boring but once you stick with it ,it gets intruiging andbpicks up pace.
It is same for every book i read.
Read Eragon too. The same rule applies πŸ˜›

The worst part in Ricks books are you know how he switches from Jason to Percy To Annabeth.
He switches right when things are intresting.
Cliffy's man. -.- but i ak damn excited for october.
Scrap me or something, mods band kar denge :P
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree, thank you so much! I love writing and I totally get that people get busy with their lives but if you have the time to read the story, would it kill you to hit at least the like button if you have appreciated it.

I write because I enjoy it and I like that my readers enjoy the story but it's a bit of a shitty thing to do to read a story and only comment with the word UPDATE if you haven't actually commented on anything else before (pet peeve).

Once again thanks for the post Hun!