Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So true!
They should join in and have fun instead of reading only!
Awesome post dear!
Ir's really good that you spoke for all the writers!
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hear hear people.
" Now I'm not saying they all offer u J.K Rowling level stuff to read but all the same, it entertains u and those writers deserve something in return"
🀣 🀣 🀣 on a serious note. Man, don't even compare anyone with The Queen. No one can write like her.
And yes people, do not be lazy. One awesome from a new reader sends us on cloud nine like a three year old on a sugar rush. πŸ˜†
So please please comment _/\_
P.S- aren't you on a roll today,Ramya πŸ˜†
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i totally agree wd u..
amazing post πŸ‘πŸΌ
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

To all the silent readers...
As said by ramya it is really very much pain full when we get 50 comments and when we see 3000+ views that pain becomes more painful...
Please comment and lyk...
It will increase the forum rank too...
I hope u all understand ...

Totally true, it can put the writer off the whole day, this happened with me in another forum and I ised to get so disappointed so I know how it feels.
So yes guys, plz do comment n like ppl's work I u read it
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I agree Ramya! Silent Members can atleast hit the like button.and add atleast a few words.That would contribute to the forum ranks.And would encourage the writers.

Yeah of not a comment bthey should at least like, it hardly takes 2 seconds. And when ppl don't comment then honestly no one would really want to use their time up to write something and post it in a place where they know they're gonna get nothing for it. Its really demotivating.
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: sazebuna

Totally agreed with u

Glad u do.😊

Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I just came to the forum to stalk the CG before going to bed and i saw this post...i just had to comnent! Bang on post girl!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I wrote an FF once and it uaually took me about 30-40 mins just to write one part for an update. It is disheartening when you get views but no comments :/ and i got so happy when some people would comment, and it made the hardwork all worth it. As writers do take out time in their busy schedule to meet the demands of their loyal readers and all writers try to make sure that an update will be just as awesome as the last to keep their readers pleased and satisfied. So yes it would be truly appreciated if some people stopped staying silent and comment. :)

There's no need for thanks actually coz I write as well and I've experienced the same feeling on another forum n I just didn't like the fact that the same thing was happening here as well with almost every single writer.
That's totally true, every time I get a comment, it basically just makes ne ao happy that I'm smiling for the rest of the day amd every writer does thy their best to make an update as good as possible. Yeah, I really wish all the silent members would at least leave a like behind.

Btw what's CG?

Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaHarshika

Bang On PostπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ik how it feels whn u've given 40-50 mins in writing n nobody comments..
its disheartening...
i hope after reading this post all the aalsi ppl come out n commnt!

Thnx :)
Yeah that's true, I don't expect this post to make much of a change but at least if a few people come out it would be awesome.
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

You are right we do have amazing writers who prefer writing for us very lovingly and we all should it a try once :)

I will for sure soon!

We should also appreciate the writers a bit at least to encourage to write more.
Oh yes, u should try writing, I'm sure u'll love it, its like one my favourite hobbies. 😊
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u ramya, atleast they can hit like button