Fuze Article September 13th

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Beintehaa
Lately, Aaliya has been torturing Zain a whole lot. Despite the fact that Zain committed a huge mistake by listening to others over his wife, he still should be forgiven as the man's regret is evident. He jumps off from top floor not knowing what lies underneath while being blindfolded without doubting his wife once. He is ready for each and every punishment that Aaliya wants to impose on him. Zain Abdullah is so determined to win back his love by hook or crook that Aaliya's blames, ignorance or even her indifference isn't really discouraging him. Let's hope Aaliya's heart melts soon! Viewers are now waiting for the second test and the third test of Zain and also Aaliya's love confession for Zain.

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-serials-top-ten-romantic-shows-unions-eagerly-waited-pics/8/

Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFs...
Well we are actually awaiting the third one more than the second...coz it is a SUSPENSE...

Jo bhi ho...ALIYA melting...I do not think it will be that easy😕
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Same here. I can't wait for Aaliya to forgive Zain. But first, I want her to test Zain too! I know the forum people (including me) don't want Aaliya to be so bitter against Zain and forgive him as soon as she can. But I want her to test him first. Just to check if he does something like this again. If we don't go by the biased mind of ours, which says Zain is always correct, Aaliya got hurt to the core. So Zain Miya, time for some payback.

TFS! :)

-Tanu.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.
We know the 2nd challenge we want to know the 3rd challenge.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
see fr me zain needs to go through all dis coz aliya hs gone through a lot i knw zain is regretting as he nw knws d truth wt if he unaware of d truth still he would hve married to sanam zain is regretting as he came to knw d truth coz of d efforts rehan made fr zain aliya zain didnt made an effort to knw d truth wen aliya ws screaming everytym dat she is innocent she didnt do sch things to him to her mother in law bt zain he ws merciless to aliya he refused to hear every single plead of aliya so why nt aliya will make zain realise wt she felt wen he left her wen he didnt hear her pleads ,her sobs wen her dear mamu passed away,he blamed aliya fr it so fr me zain regrets r really good appreciated bt he need to knw hw d pain is wen u trust a person so mch nd dat person breaks ur trust nd dat too at sch a tym of ur lyf wen u need dat person d most by ur side ..zain hs to go through all dis den dere relationship will be stronger enough ..zain is in pain fr nt trusting aliya fr sure bt nw he will knw wt pain he hs givn to aliya
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

TFs...

Well we are actually awaiting the third one more than the second...coz it is a SUSPENSE...

Jo bhi ho...ALIYA melting...I do not think it will be that easy😕

umeed pe dunia kaim hai , habeeba . 😆
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, these people are so biased! Aren't thwy supposed to provide us the news only and not their opinions?!
When during kitkit aaliya zain ko eeth ka jawab pathar say deti thi tb tou sub ko boht maza aata tha, jab jab aaliya k baal kataygay, zain ki pants otraygi, aisa he tou rha hai ab tk inka rishta, and talaaq kya boht choti cheez lgti hai innko? It's huge, sub khatam hojata hai, there is not turning back once this word is uttered 3 times. Yeh tou phir bhi tv show hai, real life may jo hogya woh hogya, new laws nhi bantay, woh wapis nhi liya ja skta, toh kya ek larki ka apnay shohar say, pyaar, trust, and respect expect krna galat hai?! 3 baar osnay talaaq di, 3 baar oski duniya tabah ki, 3 mokay gawaaye oss per trust krne k, 3 mokay gawaaye such pata krne k, or aaliya sub bhool jaaye? Itna aasaan hai kya? Jisko subse zada pyaar kiya, itna trust kiya, osnay back to back oska trust tora, aaliya nay bheeg tk maangi, kaha tha osnay, "teesra talaaq mat dena zain, sub khatam hojayega," she also said that zain or woh dono dukhi hojayegay, zain ko jb such pata chalega woh pachtaayega, bit zain ko apni biwi per trust krne k liye real evidence chahiye thi. Agar oss din rehaan woh recording na lata, or for some reason zain osko na sunta tou?
I'm a zaya shipper, I want them to get back together, but not before zain realizes what je actually did that day, osko abhi tk nhi andaza osnay kiya kya tha oss din, or oskay baad har din 3 months tk
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Thanks.

We know the 2nd challenge we want to know the 3rd challenge.

extly , will know about it there will be twist or lets see how they will unfold, jyoti
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Same here. I can't wait for Aaliya to forgive Zain. But first, I want her to test Zain too! I know the forum people (including me) don't want Aaliya to be so bitter against Zain and forgive him as soon as she can. But I want her to test him first. Just to check if he does something like this again. If we don't go by the biased mind of ours, which says Zain is always correct, Aaliya got hurt to the core. So Zain Miya, time for some payback.

TFS! :)

-Tanu.

totally agree with ya
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

see fr me zain needs to go through all dis coz aliya hs gone through a lot i knw zain is regretting as he nw knws d truth wt if he unaware of d truth still he would hve married to sanam zain is regretting as he came to knw d truth coz of d efforts rehan made fr zain aliya zain didnt made an effort to knw d truth wen aliya ws screaming everytym dat she is innocent she didnt do sch things to him to her mother in law bt zain he ws merciless to aliya he refused to hear every single plead of aliya so why nt aliya will make zain realise wt she felt wen he left her wen he didnt hear her pleads ,her sobs wen her dear mamu passed away,he blamed aliya fr it so fr me zain regrets r really good appreciated bt he need to knw hw d pain is wen u trust a person so mch nd dat person breaks ur trust nd dat too at sch a tym of ur lyf wen u need dat person d most by ur side ..zain hs to go through all dis den dere relationship will be stronger enough ..zain is in pain fr nt trusting aliya fr sure bt nw he will knw wt pain he hs givn to aliya

totally agree with ya dued. said it all