Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
YES YES YES! I knew that dada jaan will be the only who would be able to salvage this whole situation...and salvage he did! He absolutely rocked in today's episode and proved that he will be indeed the catalyst in not just Imraan's recovery but also the Imran-Najma-Mariyam milaan!

He was the voice of reason today, and in just one conversation not only did he manage to make Imraan feel guilty about his actions but also informed him that Najma was an orphan and Mariyam a widow, something that I feel will definitely change the way he sees them! D

And Dada jaan was the perfect character to play mediator because he is elderly and Imraan would never be rude/disrespectful to him! He was frustrated of course, but he did not lose his cool and actually listened to him...something I would consider a victory in my book! And his last comment to Imraan...the only people who can understand their (Mariyam and Najma's) pain/plight are those who have lost their own loved ones...completely hit home! You could tell by the look on Imraan's face just how much those words affected him, and I really hope he contemplates on them before losing his temper again!

And lastly, the way he handled Yunus at the end was absolutely perfect as well! The way he gets his point across without raising his voice or losing his cool is really commendable and I really, really hope they keep that positivity and assertiveness intact in him!

P.S. I think Imraan will go and give Najma the racket tomorrow! Or at the very least he'll do something to ensure that it gets back to her! He was moved by Dada jaan's words, and it wouldn't make any sense for him to continue with his zid to hoard the racket after that conversation! Plus, it's just what's needed to break the ice between Najma-Imraan, at least from Najma's side!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, it shows what maturity and calm good sense can accomplish.
Younis miyaan was trying to boss his dad and got one steely look for his pains.

But you know how Salman Baig really stole my heart? When he said to Nasima, "Chai AAP banayengi?" 😆😆😆

Imran was still bristling a bit. Na theek se salaam kiya, na andar bulaaya, na khuda hafiz bola! But it's ok - he understood the situation in greater depth and soon he will be sorry for it.

Bubble

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
👍🏼 😃

u knw i was wondering how could toseef was good while he belonged to this arrogant family (i-e younas baig)
but then salman baig came to answer my question 😆

i wish he lives long enough to protect najjo and maryam 😃
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Imran was still bristling a bit. Na theek se salaam kiya, na andar bulaaya, na khuda hafiz bola! But it's ok - he understood the situation in greater depth and soon he will be sorry for it.

@bold: I think it's entirely way too early to expect any sort of hospitality or politeness from Imraan! Just the fact that he kept his anger in check and showed a degree of respect towards Salman, is a win for right now! And like you said, with time he will regret his behavior and try and make amends, but we still have a long way to go until that happens.

Also, today's episode hinted that he might have lost his daughter (the circumstances around which are yet to be disclosed), and if that's the case, his potential relationship with Najma just got all the more interesting and complicated at the same time!