Let them suffer, let them be in pain..

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

.. because in the end it will all result in happiness and togetherness. After all it is their love story.

Let Zain try over and over again. Let him apologize million times. Let him be rejected. Let Aaliya be harsh. Let her act heartless. Let her reject.

We saw it all. They were cousins, they had a forced marriage, they became partners in crime, they became friends, they became lovers. We saw them protect, care, love and fight for and against each other from their first meeting to their talaaq.

I understand your feelings! You want them to reunite and watch them be all lovely. I feel the same way and I am waiting for that but meanwhile I want to enjoy the journey of theirs once again! August was a hell of a month. We got this new director who felt to put everything that ever has existed in shows in one track one after another. Misunderstandings, disloyalty, death, separations, divorce, leap! I wish it had happened in another way but we are where we are now and have to see the story go on from this.

Their story started with a "Haa ya Naa" and neither did Zain knew what he asked for nor did Aaliya knew what she said yes to. But after one year once again the "Haa" has been uttered and believe me friends, it is history repeating itself! Their journey we saw after the first "Haa" will repeat after this second "Haa" during different situations. In Monday's episode Zain asked once again "Haa ya Naa", but Aaliya didn't answer. Because there only exist a "Haa" for her Zain but she is, too, broken to say it right now. And because their "Haa ya Naa" will only be answered unconscious; because that is their faith, that is what God want for them!

Back then they didn't know if they loved each other or they cared just because of they were cousins, husband/wife or friends and had to take the responsibility for each other. And there were times were they didn't want to stand up for each other but they did because they supported the right! This time they already know that they love each other but yet can't be together; that is what they have to fight against. This time their struggle is stronger and more passionate. This time they haven't just to admit that they truly care and love each other; but they have to win each other's trust, respect and love once again to any extent! And all this will build their relationship much stronger and prove it true under any circumstances! Once again we will see Zain take her hand in front of everyone and say he stand by her side. Once again we will see Aaliya heal his wounds. It will all again start off with them claiming the "haq" of a cousin till they will hug and cry it out! Earlier we had one month where they tried to utter "I love you" for each other. This time we will see them trying to utter "I forgive you".

He let her go when she needed him the most and she couldn't come close when he needed her the most. We haven't yet seen Zain empty his heart for his father's death or everything that went through him at that moment when whole his world crashed. He would only share these feelings with Aaliya and we will have some moments soon where it will happen. Like we have seen Aaliya slowly emptying her heart for the pain she has been through in front of Zain. They will suffer watching each other in tears and in pain for the suffering; and in these moments they will forget the world and the past and just be there for each other, brush each other's tears, hug each other tightly! Like what we saw in the dhaba kitchen, like when she slapped him. And all these moments one after another will bring them to forgive each other. Like we saw them earlier go from situation to situation that bought them together as lovers.

Like before it started off with their Kitkit. They have one unbreakable relationship, being cousins, and once again from here there will be situations where they will become partners in crime, which we already saw when they cooperated to get rid of the food inspector. And gaining each other's trust they will develop their friendship once more. And with all this meanwhile their love will blossom! They will get through it all together and forgive each other. Like we have seen their relationship in the first phase. I want him to start calling her "Mamu-ki-Bhanji" until he gains the rights to call her "Malaika-e-Zain". The interesting story hereafter will be what they will do to be together. How will they fulfill their hearts' desires when they at the same time will respect their religion and their God that actually bought them together? It will be here they will be suffering the most; because despite wanting each other they can't. And even more will they suffer when they have to go through the tasks of a dark tunnel to be together in the end. I am excited to see what the CVs have in store for us!

I enjoy this track because it brings the best out of both ZaYa and Harshika! It will make ZaYa's relationship stronger than ever before where nothing will be able to break it expect the forced decisions to protect each other. It makes Harshika better actors because they have to show pain, love, suffering, tears, happiness, etc at the same time! I am personally impressed of both! I enjoy watching all these emotions; it brings butterflies in my stomach and turns my organs on the other side! The longing for each other but on the other hand trying to stay away; so close but yet so far! Yeah, I enjoy it!

Ps. I love them in their new avatars. Zain is looking hot in his beard/stubble and hope there is a scene about that where Aaliya will comment on it. Aaliya is looking gorgeous in her long hair and salwars, much better in those heavy anarkalis and a scene where Zain will compliment her wouldn't be bad!

Sorry for such a overdose once again.

- asma

Edited by -afghaniibabe - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I applaud the post from the bottom of my heart πŸ‘
Like seriously you have said it all and I could agree more
just loved loved it❀️
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I applaud the post from the bottom of my heart πŸ‘

Like seriously you have said it all and I could agree more
just loved loved it❀️

Ohh I am happy for speaking you mind! πŸ€—
I was having these words in my mind since their meeting and badly wanted to make the topic.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all I applaud you for writing such a long postπŸ‘πŸ˜†
And you've said it all. I don't have anything to add to it.
A very much needed post and wonderfully written!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

First of all I applaud you for writing such a long postπŸ‘πŸ˜†

And you've said it all. I don't have anything to add to it.
A very much needed post and wonderfully written!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hahah thank you! This time I had to write it in word first and then copy πŸ˜›
But I should try to reduce it.. cause it hardly create any discussions.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb post ..very well written
U hv given me sum hope abt ths track through ths
n tbh the reason I'm nt enjoying it properly is rehan n family ...is there any need of them in the story I dn't think so...well lets see wht cv's has decided how thy reunite zaya I jst wish its nt halala...as it will kill the essence of the shw.
Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this post
It made me recollect those old days
I so wanna agree with u
But m stubborn
I cant wait again for four months for love to blossom n all
Ik they still love each other so love dsnt need to blossom again
They will b together very soon

N again
What zain did was due to circumstances
Ik m not d ryt person to say this coz i was the one who was pissed wid him d most durin the tallaq period
But what aaliya is doin isnt ryt either
Rather than making him realise it sounds as if shes takin revenge
Dat dialogue"jis maksat se vo yahan aaya hai vo me poora nai hone dungi"proves it

But even she cant resist his charm...who can 😳
She still loves him

One of them needs to act mature coz neither of them is completely right or completely wrong
Edited by Zayaforlife - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said πŸ‘πŸ‘..i loved it..
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Superb post ..very well written

U hv given me sum hope abt ths track through ths
n tbh the reason I'm nt enjoying it properly is rehan n family ...is there any need of them in the story I dn't think so...well lets see wht cv's has decided how thy reunite zaya I jst wish its nt halala...as it will kill the essence of the shw.

Rehaan and his family is there to create suspense.. the viewers have to go around with the question if Aaliya will marry Rehaan or not.. will she choose the happiness of the kids instead of Zain..

I dont think any halala will take place, as you said it will ruin the essence of the show..
Rehaan was introduced because of the halala in spoilers, right? And now we got a promo that he will try to reunite ZaYa.. so maybe the CVs have changed his role.. or he will help them through halala?

But one thing is for sure.. ZaYa loves each other way too much to see each other in such pain.. whatever they will do further on is to save each other.. so if their decisions is cruel and harsh it is because of each other..

😊

-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zayaforlife

I love this post
It made me recollect those old days
I so wanna agree with u
But m stubborn
I cant wait again for four months for love to blossom n all
Ik they still love each other so love dsnt need to blossom again
They will b together very soon

N again
What zain did was due to circumstances
Ik m not d ryt person to say this coz i was the one who was pissed wid him d most durin the tallaq period
But what aaliya is doin isnt ryt either
Rather than making him realise it sounds as if shes takin revenge
Dat dialogue"jis maksat se vo yahan aaya hai vo me poora nai hone dungi"proves it

But even she cant resist his charm...who can 😳
She still loves him

One of them needs to act mature coz neither of them is completely right or completely wrong

Love is already blossoming what I meant in my post is that once again it will take their "nhok jokhs" and "saving-the-world-together" that will bring them together to apologize and forgive each other. And during these situations we will get the candid moments where they will be longing for each other's embrace! And during these moments we will experience their pain and love. Ans through these emotions we will see the fine acting of Harshad and Preetika!

I can follow both Zain and Aaliya.
When Zain gave the talaaq he was under pressure and manipulation and in pain of his beloved father's death. Yeah, it is true, as he listened to everyone else, he should had listened to Aaliya at the same way! But everything was against her and he saw her as his source for this pain. And there were no moment where he happily said the talaaq feeling that after this he will live happily ever after. No, you could see the deep pain that had surrounded his eyes and had vanished his smile. He thought he was doing the right thing cause everyone else said it, he never felt it!
Coming to Aaliya. When seeing her husband in jail all beaten up, a fake complain signed by her, betrayed by her parents, experiencing her beloved Mamu's death, everyone misunderstanding her and hating on her; the one person, who is not just her husband but her cousin, her friend, her humkadam, her each prayers' answer, breaks all relationships with her and gives her more pain giving her talaaq and that, too, in humiliating ways! Ofcourse she has to become this harsh person starting her personality from somewhere else for not to go through the same pain again. She has to protect herself. And when Zain comes back to sorry, ofcourse she isn't gonna forgive him that easily.
So be it learning him a lesson or taking revenge, she isn't enjoying it anyway.. like Zain didn't enjoy make her go through all that pain. But she has to protect herself and make him understand. And that not to understand her pain but to understand her value and the value of their relationship!
I personally don't think she is taking revenge but making him understand the values trust, respect, love and Nikah.

Yeah.. so that..

πŸ€—