Users

Frequent Posters

DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Me too Rihanna, I couldn't see him in pain

Even I cried along with him. But u know I like this track
I like watching a man giving this much attention to the love of his life after all I'm a girl😉
Zainu cried very cutely , but he made me cry
I want aliya to be like this for more days so that zain ll go crazy to win her
I know I'm thinking like a sadist 😆😆

awesome cool thinking...girllzzz drool over on Harshad🤣😆
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god...for a moment I thought I was the only one who could not see ZAIN in pain...
Yes...he needs to learn his lesson...but I never thought I would go to the extent of crying when I see the episodes...
The reason might be...I have never seen anyone regret so much and repent after doing a mistake...so you are right it is a bit painful to watch

DirectionerAF thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Thank god...for a moment I thought I was the only one who could not see ZAIN in pain...

Yes...he needs to learn his lesson...but I never thought I would go to the extent of crying when I see the episodes...
The reason might be...I have never seen anyone regret so much and repent after doing a mistake...so you are right it is a bit painful to watch

Hmm!!!
This is called True Love which we do to Zain🤣😆
hehehe
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Little_Johnny

awesome cool thinking...girllzzz drool over on Harshad🤣😆

Drool😲 , I'm an innocent girl😳😳
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't watch yesterday's episode I'm not brave enough to see Zain like that.
I also missed few episode and skipped a lot parts last month like all the talakh scenes and Aliya getting insulted.
For me both are equal I can't see either of them in pain but if either are wrong I will say they are wrong. I didn't like Zain's behaviour towards Aliya then and I'm not liking Aliya's behaviour towards Zain now.
Another thing I don't know how many will agree with me...Aliya wasn't doing much to save her marriage during the talakh period she wasn't even shown thinking about Zain all that much it was the last few days that she was crying and begging Zain and trying to save her marriage.Before that she seemed normal and again bizzi with Rehan's Brats and seemed like she's given up but here Zain is been shown in so much pain and constantly thinking about only Aliya maybe that's why I'm feeling a little more for Zain.
But for that I blame cv's.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes i felt for zain not because he is a guy or hot neither i love girl to be treated like doormat but clearly aliya crossing her lines.I have accepted her behaviour if she behaved same with her parents who are the actual culprits because of them zaya are suffering.But no she is all ok with them only for her zain is wrong. Ok aliya want zain to realise the pain she went through after 3rd divorce but how it is justifing to use another girl to make him realise n i bet the way she is going she herself going to ask rehan to marry her just to break zains last umid which i dont want, this is not aliya i used to love.When she herself easily forgive her parents how can she ask zain to go against his family.She begged in front of zain not to give her talak but she ever try to find out the real culprit behind all mess for which she joined barakat royal,no.Zain is human being he is not antaryami that he can come know that aliya not behind this mess when clearly her signs are on papaer.Then here trust issue comes zain not trusted her can she trusted zain during gauhar, one call from gauhar n she ready to accept zain threatened her, n her parents who consider zain as son where was their trust when they included zains name in complain. Honestly at this point of time i just want zaya reunion without any 3rd angle.I dont want zaya relation to be ruined just to fit some unwanted cameoes.

DirectionerAF thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya20

Yes i felt for zain not because he is a guy or hot neither i love girl to be treated like doormat but clearly aliya crossing her lines.I have accepted her behaviour if she behaved same with her parents who are the actual culprits because of them zaya are suffering.But no she is all ok with them only for her zain is wrong. Ok aliya want zain to realise the pain she went through after 3rd divorce but how it is justifing to use another girl to make him realise n i bet the way she is going she herself going to ask rehan to marry her just to break zains last umid which i dont want, this is not aliya i used to love.When she herself easily forgive her parents how can she ask zain to go against his family.She begged in front of zain not to give her talak but she ever try to find out the real culprit behind all mess for which she joined barakat royal,no.Zain is human being he is not antaryami that he can come know that aliya not behind this mess when clearly her signs are on papaer.Then here trust issue comes zain not trusted her can she trusted zain during gauhar, one call from gauhar n she ready to accept zain threatened her, n her parents who consider zain as son where was their trust when they included zains name in complain. Honestly at this point of time i just want zaya reunion without any 3rd angle.I dont want zaya relation to be ruined just to fit some unwanted cameoes.

Agree dear👏👏