Zain's First Challenge Completed .. Redemption Going Strong!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

I know seeing Aaliya do to Zain what was done to her seems cruel or heartless but don't forget not too long ago it was Aaliya in Zain's position and it was her who was left all alone. Fast forward to one year later, Zain comes back in her life wanting another chance, wanting to be forgiven but no where in this did he ever acknowledge what Aaliya went through, what it must have been like for her that is until these challenges.

Tonight Zain was misunderstood in front of a crowd but he did not get angry nor was he hurt because for once he finally saw things from Aaliya's perspective. Zain understood what Aaliya went through during that first talaaq and that is what was needed to move the story forward. Too many times a show makes the leads take for granted what they have because of these endless chances they are given but BI is showing for a fact you cannot take anything for granted especially when it comes to the ones you love.

So Zain's first challenge is completed and thanks to Suraiya, Aaliya has found her second challenge her dhabba v/s his family. Loved the precap of Aaliya telling Zain he chose his family over her, so now will he do the same? It was yet another bitter truth Zain needed to hear.

So far I have been loving both the divorce and redemption track because the CVs have written Zain and Aaliya so well layered that you can sympathize with both despite everything. I just hope CVs keep this up and don't do a 180 by throwing in halala as the third challenge, yes that fear is still in the back of my mind but hoping to be proven wrong. BI has so far shown they are not so cliched as other shows, they have executed a strong story with Zain and Aaliya's journey and that should continue without butchering their characters and making a mockery of religion and marriages.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You are right man...
Totally agree wid u
Awesome post
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode was not so good but its needed one.finally Zain understand what Aliya felt when he gave her first talaq in front mamu grave.when she need him he left her all alone.he slowly slowly start feeling her pain and how much deep it is.Aliya love Zain but yes she try to forget give by force on kids and dhaba.
last challenge is scare for me too.i have negative feeling she might will be tell Zain that she going to marry Rehan not just to crush his hope like he did with her last talaq time but also becz she might will get know Zain chose her over his family.Aliya never will want him to leave his family for her so she can be faking marriage just to push him but i still doubt she will be marry.becz she is not the person who will be toy a relation.CV'S give us hope now if they turn around it will be their lose.Zarina is also there Aliya have to comeback in BV.honestly how everything will be play out i really can't wait for it.i am just want monday to come soon.
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
was waiting for your post Mandy , but cant write much because of my sprain
today because of Aliya Zain at least was able to see what she felt when she was left all alone , when she needed Zain the most he just left her
it was necessary for him to feel the pain , because i feel that Zains sorry right now also deal with the fact that he wants her back. he does not quite understand what he has put her though and he needs to know that for a more heartfelt apology. he needs to know that only love is not enough to drive any relationship
and people are calling Aliya sadist? didnt they see the way she held out her hand to stop him while he was climbing the stairs? didn't she tell him not to walk on the railing after a while? she still loves and cares for him but right now its her anger speaking.
its the third challenge which worries me , oh Cv's please dont butcher her character for a different kind of halala
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wat Aalia did was heartless like Tit for Tat.
He gave frst T in front of 100 people in grave yard she gave her 1st challenge in front of many in pool.He was beaten by guards and was thrown out.He realised his mistake he did nt get angry he felt bad for Aalia.
Aalia heard wat suri wants to do to her dabha.
Her second challenge will be , he has to choose her or his family .He will choose her and he will give dabha on her name.
Third challenge wat?
Aalia has become very strong
.She loves Zain so i feel RM may nt happen.
So far none of the spoiler has said about RM.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So yes another epi wid full of emotions!! TBH for me it was mind-blowing n natural epi!! Shoeing reality!! It was emotional one and showed hw trust is so impt in yur lyf!! 😭 so gr8 work cvs!! πŸ‘
Once again harshad n preetika nailed it today!! Love u guys!! I swear no one would have better played role of zain and aliya den u two!! Well done!! πŸ‘

Today before starting wid review, let me first the best thing of today epi n worst thing of today epi!!

Best part of today's epi: as lyk other leads, cvs didnt made zain to cry n get angry on challenges!! Infact he realised wat aliya went through 3 T n whole divorce issue!! Wat she went through in one year!! And on top of dis, zain knows very well y aliya is doing dis!! And he nt dere to lose or step back!! For him its *do or die*!! Really cvs the way u turned zain's charscter, just awesome!!! πŸ‘
Aliya, I m nt at all angry or I have guilt wat she is doing!! It doesnt mean u r gal, u cannot get yur respect back!! Her character is a role model for all those who r suffering coz mens simply destroy relationship as if women ll forget!! Well done cvs for bringing such reality to both characters!! πŸ‘

Worst part of today's epi: rehaan n his kids!! Ok f9 kids r kids!! Bt its high tym rehaan really need to make his kids understand y he cannot marry aliya!! Actually dis would have done before bt still rehaan go!! The amazing part is rehaan himself knows very well zain n aliya love each other watsoever!! Sp y rehaan...its now yur turn to make yur kids,grumpy understand!!

Now lets come to review!!

Zain and aliya: aliya was again ryt in her place!! Trust me its nthing against divorce!!! Being a muslim, I know wats actually its divorce specially wen given 3 times n dat too in public place!! Hw can even v think aliya ll forget?!! Wenever aliya says T n zain says he did mistake, i remember those begging, those few minutes wich aliya wants zain to listen to her, i remember dat scene wen zain throwed water on aliya's face, wen he said her to get out of house, wen he said 2nd T infront of staff as she was boss dere, wen he said 3rd T in hotel, in public place!!! 😭Zain, the best thing I liked u r understanding now wat happens wen u broke someone trust?! Wat happens wen u r left alone in whole world?! Wat happens wen udont blv the person whom u loved the most!!!
I actually loved today aliya n zain more then enough!! Aliya making him understand n zaij actually realizing wat he did!! He is totally ashamed now!! He ll nt forgive himelf easily after all dese challenges!! And hw can v ignore those years frm aliya's eyes!! Its again for zain!! Bt she want him y o come to know!! Coz she wants him to learn dat marriage n divorce r nt fun!!! She lovees him no doubt bt she wants him to realize importance of relations n wats women respect!! And trust me once dey unite, maybe aliya ll try to forget bt nt zain!! He ll have guilt inside n ll curse himself!! And dat ll be a tym wen aliya ll console him wid her love,affection,trust n respect!! So it ll eventually lead to a very very strong relationship!!!

Rehaan: I m still confuse abut his character as usual!! Bt I think I was ryt...hos character nt yet fully shaped!! His action is still yet to come n I feel lyk it ll be in 3rd challenge or after dat!!

Suri and zarina: suri as usual now really dont care abut yur plans!! Do watever u want!!
Zarina...I m feeling to laugh on her!! 🀣ROFL...bechari suri ki past kholnay wali hai...khud pas ghi hai ...rehmaan chacha!! Wat a entry !!
Bt zaro please dont leave suri's mystery half unfolded!! I m excited to know!!
And I cant w8 to see faceoff of bilal n his father!! Lol mahnoos beta ka baap sey kya convo hoghi!! πŸ˜†

Predictions:

1) lets forget abut second challenge!! V know zain ll win!! Let me come to 3rd challenge!!
Guys did u noticed...everything is related!!
Now wat I feel...wen zain gave 3rd T... and it was announced by suri zain ll marry sanam!! And at dat tym...rehaan came up wid truth!! Bt it was late!! And zain rejected to marry!! And remember it was again in public place!!
Now wat I feel, aliya ll bring rehaan infront of him n says she gonna marry him in real!! (Could be a again dtama by aliya, to make zain go away) and same as before either rehaan or zain find a loophole n stop to get RM of aliya!! And dat ll be a tym, aliya ll try again nt go back wid zain, try to leave dat city, bt zain ll convince her!!

2) npw imagine if aliya RM rehaan, I bet u either rehaan ll divorce her or aliya ll ask for khula (divorce) or zain ll create problems for both!! Coz east or west, its zaya at last whatsoever!!!

Yes I hope n wish my first prediction comes true!! Bt I think second can also happen! Coz I always keep low expectation frm cvs!! So to enjoy the track better!!
Bt trust me dis current track is very very interesting!! So much of suspense, so much of spice, so much of intensity!!! I m jst completely loving it no doubts!! Sp enjoy guys!! I feel reality in dis track coz the way zaya characters r turned!! So dont get sad n heartened!!

Keep watching BI
keep loving and voting HARSHIKA!! 😊
Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good morning mandy πŸ€— how are ya girl . Awesome post as always πŸ‘ bang on points

today's episode was seriously really good for me it was like its happening in reality in real live's , today we can see from first challenge that how much TRUST is important in life , without trust life is nothing

first of all i dint felt that bad in case of zain today what he went thru as exactly what aaliya went thru in last year . i respect more for the creatives that they showed zain exactly what he needs to learnt in first challenge and i respect zain's humanity the way he talkd to aaliya that yes i learnt my lesson . & i will say to give talak it was only his faisla, he doesnt trust her was also his faisla , he wants to get married right away to another woman for his mothers happiness was also his faisla , after knowing truth he wants her back was also his , as aaliya rightly said yesterday. hamesha tumm the mai kahan thi ? we know he repented badly for past one year but for once he havent think of aaliya that she is my wife for god sake , let me listen her for once , but no , aaliya pleaded begged in front of him but he dint listen , and to give talak regardless he dint listen her ,its a slap on woman's face possible , zain decisions made aaliya heartless & she is not getting any fun from these challenges , she literally cried when strangers were beating zain , and when zain said kya mai tumhe aakhri baar shoo skta hoon ,she was in pain and not getting fun ,and when aaliya says koood jaao , he dint hesitate nor the showed or told her that how come what you doing to me , AALIYA KE BINA ZAIN KUCH KAR E NAI SKTA, YAHAN ZAIN WAHAN USKI AALIYA i really loved zain says this second time ki jeeynge saath-saath ,marengay saath-sath this shows clearly how much zain learnt already her importance in his life and she is just showing her pain what she went thru and how she felt when zain his own husband dint trust her . i dont know mandy what the hell ppl are so on hell bent bashing aaliya . they aren't placing themselves into her shoes

secondly there is second challenge coming our way. spoilers are not completely true , in spoilers they are saying zain will lie to aaliya, infact in today's precap aaliya hasn't told zain to leave his family. she clearly said give my dbhaba and dhaba zameeen to your family and leave my life forever or if you want to help me you can and you have one more chance now to prove yourself. we know that zain will transfer his shares to fahad and will walk away .

thirdly i will say mandy, there will be no RM of rehaan-aaliya , reasons for it that they are showing strong story , did you think that they will vanish off that part of this story showing strong and butchers aaliya's morals her chacter so easily by remarrying her ? second reason is if we can think that may be aaliya will say to zain that m going to mary rehaan , zain won't be believing it and rehaan and aaliya are both aalah ke bande, they both won't be doing the same mistake of marriage , ek baar aaliya talak ke safari bhaar nahi nikal paayi , if it happens totally no no from my side it aint happening . aaliya will come to know the truth that zain already transfers his shares for her, then yes she will give chance to zain and she have to believe it now this is his zain he wanted him to be , if tit for tat blame game creatives want to continue , BI will loose its charm , regardless of that this is zaya's love story , in the end how they get back together as couple beating all odds this is where is beintehan mohabat jahan koi kasmein/waade/ranjish/ kuchh na ho. agar ho to sirf pyaaar aur saaath, thats all i will say and yes love will prevails m standing on the belief of harshad's tweet

fourth , before bigg boss i think they will reunite zaya may be on 21 st or 18th , dont know just assumptions based on zain transferring his shares on fahad's name and aaliya getting to know the truth and then zarina bilal will play their game for property , fahad will come to know the truth rehmaaan chachaa also hell bent on getting zarina back , suri and zarina past yet to come in picture , rizwaan ayat picture yet to come , purpose of rehaan khan in this show , his past life , gauhar story is yet to open .

Mandy just came from work , sory if i dint made any sense here .

hugs πŸ€—
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What I loved about the challenge was the little conversation between Zain and Aaliya on the terrace.

"Ab kood jaao," Aaliya said.
Zain did not ask why or hesitate. All he asked for in return is to touch Aaliya one last time. And then "Aaliya ke bina Zain kuch kar he nahein sakta." He trust her to do the right thing, to not hurt him where it really counts.
This also showed up in his conversation with her after the security guard incident. He now is understanding what Aaliya went through, he has realized what and why Aaliya is doing all this. But the trust is getting stronger. Aaliya will try her best to push him away from herself but she will never do anything that will hurt him irrevocably.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Baingan

Wat Aalia did was heartless like Tit for Tat.

He gave frst T in front of 100 people in grave yard she gave her 1st challenge in front of many in pool.He was beaten by guards and was thrown out.He realised his mistake he did nt get angry he felt bad for Aalia.
Aalia heard wat suri wants to do to her dabha.
Her second challenge will be , he has to choose her or his family .He will choose her and he will give dabha on her name.
Third challenge wat?
Aalia has become very strong
.She loves Zain so i feel RM may nt happen.
So far none of the spoiler has said about RM.

I didn't see it as Aaliya being heartless but yes it was the last thing fans expected of Aaliya but that is what happens when you go through what Aaliya has. It does not help matters when your love shows back up and only speaks of his sufferings with no regards to her own. Aaliya's feelings cannot be brushed aside just because she loves him, its like she said if there is no respect there is no love.

Honestly when I first read spoiler articles I wondered why she would give Zain such a challenge and the scenes with Rehan looked random but now its coming together.

Jyoti, that is what has me relieved there has been no talk of RM infact the latest spoiler paints Rehan as no threat that is if they really are talking about him and not Rehman. Either way it looks like one of the two is going to try putting sense into Aaliya about Zain truly repenting. It may get her thinking and cutting Zain some slack.

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
To be honest I was nt even gna watch the epi bt I jus culdnt helping jus had to bt I didn't find it tht bad it wasn't much of a toture am. N Aliya wasn't tht harsh finally zain gt his own medicine he nw knw exactly hw Aliya felt a year ago he has b is repenting alot it was need n he knew instant whn Aliya said hw u feel he I understands everythin

For the sec challenge am sure he will choose Aliya I very his family he truly loves her n he will do am
Waiting for Mondays epi. Am jus worried for the third challenge I knw we all are thinking negative bt thn im sure the cvs will do complety opposite to wht we think... I'm pretty sure rm wnt happn am jus waiting to see how the track unfolds. RM is bt gna happn wait m watch.. Thts all I can say reunion is def gna happn... Nyc post Mandy..