anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

So this may be a bit of a rant, but please bear with me! 😊 Had to get my frustrations out!

I see a lot of people on twitter and on here commenting about how Aliya is being rude and way too harsh, how Zain never did this to her etc etc.

Really now? What Zain did was much much worse. Sure he was manipulated and didn't actually know what he was doing. But did he love Aliya or not?! With love comes trust, which is equally important, and that is something he didn't have in her! What Aliya is doing today with Zain, is not even half of what he did with her! These are just small challenges that are passing on a message to Zain! She is just trying to show him what she had gone through. Infact, here Zain knows why she is doing all of this and so is ready to bear it as well! It just makes me so mad when I see people bashing Aliya for no reason!

She doesn't have a right to stand up for herself and her self respect? No one has ever really understood her pain, and now when Zain has come back to her life, she just wants someone to understand her, through whatever means. Zain is truly working hard to get her back, and I am sure he will succeed. He himself had once said that if he is not able to stand by her, then he is not deserving to be called her Shauhar. Well, after those three torturous months, he surely wasn't deserving, but through these challenges as well as his own redemption, he is gona prove himself worthy and I am sure of it!

I dont know what the third challenge is going to be and it is definately worrying me! Hopefully it wont result is a complete butchering of her character because right now her actions, i believe, are justified. But if the third challenge has anything to do with Aliya Rehan marriage, then it would be disappointing. But we will have to wait and watch, I guess!

Now coming to the title of the post. People are either supporting Zain OR Aliya. Guys, this show is about ZAYA! Both Aliya and Zain have gone through pain! First Zain put aliya through pain and now he is making up for it. Aliya is also now hurting Zain, but I am sure when they reunite they will both make it up to each other, and their relationship will be stronger than ever!!

P.s this is not a post to support Aliya and go against Zain. I am just trying to say that Aliya isn't wrong in her place.

Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved your post! Agree with everything you've said...I don't understand why people are making this into a Zain Vs Aaliya contest when it isn't one! Some people are just bothered about ZaYa romance and fail to see what the Cvs are trying to portray...Divorce is no small issue...especially in Islam and it's repurcussions are far reaching when it's done and dusted...especially when you realise your mistake and want to get back to your spouse...it isn't that simple...besides when it wasn't wanted in the first place then the one who has to go through it bears the scars and they are really hard to overcome...The challenges that Zain is going through don't leave long lasting scars the way a divorce does when it's been done for lack of faith and misunderstanding...
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayah

Absolutely loved your post! Agree with everything you've said...I don't understand why people are making this into a Zain Vs Aaliya contest when it isn't one! Some people are just bothered about ZaYa romance and fail to see what the Cvs are trying to portray...Divorce is no small issue...especially in Islam and it's repurcussions are far reaching when it's done and dusted...especially when you realise your mistake and want to get back to your spouse...it isn't that simple...besides when it wasn't wanted in the first place then the one who has to go through it bears the scars and they are really hard to overcome...The challenges that Zain is going through don't leave long lasting scars the way a divorce does when it's been done for lack of faith and misunderstanding...

Yeah I agree. I dont think Zain has even realized that he cant get her back that easily after divorcing her. But thats a whole different story. First Zain needs to actually realize what he did to Aliya, wihch he through all these challenges!
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think a fandom can ever be satisfied, if Zain came back to Hyderabad and Aliya easily welcomed him into her arms then we will be moaning that Aliya is a pushover and Zain needs to repent. What are we getting though? A redemption track which during the talaaq period when Aliya was the one who was getting humiliated was what we wanted, Zain to properly woo her back. Aliya is not being harsh at all, her actions are justified infact Zain is so lucky just to be getting a glimpse of what she experienced. Today's challenge he got accused for misbehaving with another woman but that is nothing to what she was accused of being responsible for Mamu's death and the jail incident. All those awful accusations were thrown at her did Zain even consider for once that the girl he claimed to love could be innocent? no.
A whole year has passed and she still hasn't recovered from the wounds that talaaq has given her. Zain made her lose hope in her living her fairy tale. To revive that hope of having a happy ending with him again, he needs to go through these obstacles and just catching chickens just doesn't cut it.
About the third challenge, I'm not sure but I think she said either give me my Dhaba or take the Dhaba your family and leave my life or something?
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

I don't think a fandom can ever be satisfied, if Zain came back to Hyderabad and Aliya easily welcomed him into her arms then we will be moaning that Aliya is a pushover and Zain needs to repent. What are we getting though? A redemption track which during the talaaq period when Aliya was the one who was getting humiliated was what we wanted, Zain to properly woo her back. Aliya is not being harsh at all, her actions are justified infact Zain is so lucky just to be getting a glimpse of what she experienced. Today's challenge he got accused for misbehaving with another woman but that is nothing to what she was accused of being responsible for Mamu's death and the jail incident. All those awful accusations were thrown at her did Zain even consider for once that the girl he claimed to love could be innocent? no.
A whole year has passed and she still hasn't recovered from the wounds that talaaq has given her. Zain made her lose hope in her living her fairy tale. To revive that hope of having a happy ending with him again, he needs to go through these obstacles and just catching chickens just doesn't cut it.
About the third challenge, I'm not sure but I think she said either give me my Dhaba or take the Dhaba your family and leave my life or something?

So true!! I agree with what youve said! And no, the dhaba challenge is the second one. We dont know what the third one is yet and am super tensed about that one!
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
I remember when Zain gave that last talaaq, I was sooo mad at him! And at that point I felt that he doesn't deserve Aliya and that when he does go back to her, she should play tough! If aliya had forgiven him easily, i would have found it hard to accept them back together again. But now that Aliya has challenged him, and Zain is working so hard to win her back, I know when they do get back together, it'll be the most wonderful thing and so satisfying! :)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great post this is not about Aaliya v/s Zain nor is this about two people trying to torture the other. Whatever Aaliya is doing here is completely justified because she is succeeding in getting through to Zain. Before this challenge Zain did not fully understand the extent to which he shattered her completely but now, look at him he is not only understanding by sympathizing with her. I couldn't ask for a better redemption track than this, where two people stand by their beliefs while continuing to grow as individuals. I would rather see Zain learning to value his love more rather than watching Aaliya take him back just like that only to end up back at square one a couple months down the road.
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Great post this is not about Aaliya v/s Zain nor is this about two people trying to torture the other. Whatever Aaliya is doing here is completely justified because she is succeeding in getting through to Zain. Before this challenge Zain did not fully understand the extent to which he shattered her completely but now, look at him he is not only understanding by sympathizing with her. I couldn't ask for a better redemption track than this, where two people stand by their beliefs while continuing to grow as individuals. I would rather see Zain learning to value his love more rather than watching Aaliya take him back just like that only to end up back at square one a couple months down the road.

Thanks!! 😊 And exactly! This whole journey is all about both of them realizing the extent to which they love each other as well as realizing that it is not just love, but also trust and respect that is equally important in a relationship! Honestly, i am so excited to see how they will be once they get together because I am sure they will be so strong! However, the journey is a long one it seems, and for now its best to enjoy that itself.