Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Copy pasting what I posted somewhere else:

Aaliya is NOT being sadistic and she's definitely not getting any pleasure from making Zain go through all this! And to be frank, this is nothing compared to what him and his family put her through.

Doesn't anybody remember the pain she went through too? It's so easy to say, 'oh, the circumstances made Zain do all that', but what about Aaliya?! If it's so easy to justify his actions then what about hers?

Don't forget, ever since she stepped into Loony Villa she's been insulted time after time, had her character questioned, accused of stealing, blamed for her Mamu's death, and humiliated publicly by the love of her life! Her life and her hopes have been completely shattered by Zain, so how is she just supposed to run into his arms and forget everything?! Zain brought this on himself by not believing her or just brushing aside her pleading by giving her the final talaq.

I said this before and I'll say it again; it's not like she loves putting Zain through all this! It isn't about revenge or tit for tat, it's about making him understand her feelings better! He repented for a year, yes, but he still truly didn't get her pain, and now he slowly is...that's what Aaliya wants, it's got nothing to with petty revenge.

I don't care what others say, but I am so proud of Aaliya for keeping her stand and fighting for her self-respect...I'd say she earned the right to do that.

And for the last time, she isn't freaking heartless, for God's sake! Seriously...if she gave in to Zain as soon as he came to Hyderabad, she's a pushover. Now that she's giving her self-respect importance, she's heartless. -___-
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

When I'm watching the episode these days where Zain is in pain I'm immediately thinking of the parallel scenes of what Aaliya gone through during the Talaaq time.

1)She was denied the chance to see and say farewell to her beloved mamu one last time
2)Was given first talaaq at his grave
3)Was given 'token of appreciation'(second talaaq) in front all the employees and Suri stuffed cake in her mouth while Zain looked on
4) Was given the third talaaq after much pleading infront of Sanam and other witches and was invited by Suri for his second wedding
5) was thrown water on the face
But we all defended Zain saying it was the circumstances that made him do this . So now it's Aaliya's turn,it doesn't matter whether she is doing it for revenge or to push Zain away from her life ,then why can't we defend her saying ..the talaaq, a life changing event for a human being that took away all her hope and will to love, changed her into bitter person? It's going to take a long time before we see that sweet Aaliya back. The relationship in which you have to prove your loyalty time and time again to your partner and his family is a difficult one for the person in question and in the end you will get tired and just give up.That's what happened to Aaliya.

I agree with this...nicely written.