Can We Stop Blaming Aaliya???

ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Lyk seriously ppl???y r we busy bashing Aaliya??yes seeing zain in that condition was heartbreaking but but but how can we forget what zain did to aaliya 1 yr back??he destroyed her life... insulted her left, right n centre... gave her divorce n left her alone...
Aaliya wasnt out of character at all...she did feel bad for doing this didnt she??she did have tears in her eyes didnt she??thn y?? this track is actually very good...tv par pehli baar the FL is standing for herself..we're gonna get a proper redemption track.. we all wanted zain to repent didnt we??toh ab kyun itna gussa??
Zain needs to understand what she went through 1 yr ago.. the pain.. the insults..the loneliness.. yes ppl r saying ki he was trapped by surri..but y didnt he beleive his wife??
n y should aaliya believe him now??that he wont ever leave her again??
common ppl... lets enjoy this track..their reunion will be beautiful after all this...
chiill maaro..n stop blaming aaliya...
what she's doing is ryt..!
Go aaliya
#Girlpower

"Jab Jab Mere Baal katenge tab tab tumhari pant utregi"...
Karma is a bit**... what goes arnd comes arnd!😊
Edited by ZayaHarshika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wat aliya did is nothing infront of wat zain had done to her in the past
he divorced her
aliya begged him but he didn't listen to her
even he was ready to marry sanam just to full fill his mom's wish
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you dude
Please slap me for this...
Look..i dunno wht it is to experience diborce mental torture etc..i ask my mom but she denies to tell just becos im too young...so i have no f wording idea abt this leaving the process...

im just not liking this heartless aaliya now day...kick me please...im trying to think from her side but i just cant this tym
Aaliya is right and its good tht shes still strong...but but i dunno why im not wid her😭😭😭

Wen zains talaaq stuff...i felt for aaliya and was crying with her in her emotional scenes...
But now i dont know why im not wid her dis tym wen shes syanding strong...

Yeah...thats all i gotta say and please slap nd kick me for this dude...
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you but I have written on my post that Aaliya's "style" or ideas of taking Zain to task is a bit raw,at least I don't like it much,I am not comparing the two,what Zain did was unforgivable but the cvs have to be more creative.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u completely!!! God!! i dont know y ppl divide zain n aaliya n blame one of them.. its always zaya for me.. n i never hated zain n took aaliyas side nor nw i will take zains side n hate aaliya.. for me it was always their fight with themselves n with each other n both r in pain while doing so... not only one...y ppl have habit of taking sides n divinding zain n aaliya fandom... it always shud b zaya fandom.. ppl shud try to look from both povs.. n then bash anyone.. i knw it hurts to see them in pain but try to see it practically rather than emotionally..
i just hate rehans kids.. zara n kabir.. 😑 😑 dont knw for wat purpose r their such scenes shown always.. 😑
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When I'm watching the episode these days where Zain is in pain I'm immediately thinking of the parallel scenes of what Aaliya gone through during the Talaaq time.
1)She was denied the chance to see and say farewell to her beloved mamu one last time
2)Was given first talaaq at his grave
3)Was given 'token of appreciation'(second talaaq) in front all the employees and Suri stuffed cake in her mouth while Zain looked on
4) Was given the third talaaq after much pleading infront of Sanam and other witches and was invited by Suri for his second wedding
5) was thrown water on the face
But we all defended Zain saying it was the circumstances that made him do this . So now it's Aaliya's turn,it doesn't matter whether she is doing it for revenge or to push Zain away from her life ,then why can't we defend her saying ..the talaaq, a life changing event for a human being that took away all her hope and will to love, changed her into bitter person? It's going to take a long time before we see that sweet Aaliya back. The relationship in which you have to prove your loyalty time and time again to your partner and his family is a difficult one for the person in question and in the end you will get tired and just give up.That's what happened to Aaliya.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

When I'm watching the episode these days where Zain is in pain I'm immediately thinking of the parallel scenes of what Aaliya gone through during the Talaaq time.

1)She was denied the chance to see and say farewell to her beloved mamu one last time
2)Was given first talaaq at his grave
3)Was given 'token of appreciation'(second talaaq) in front all the employees and Suri stuffed cake in her mouth while Zain looked on
4) Was given the third talaaq after much pleading infront of Sanam and other witches and was invited by Suri for his second wedding
5) was thrown water on the face
But we all defended Zain saying it was the circumstances that made him do this . So now it's Aaliya's turn,it doesn't matter whether she is doing it for revenge or to push Zain away from her life ,then why can't we defend her saying ..the talaaq, a life changing event for a human being that took away all her hope and will to love, changed her into bitter person? It's going to take a long time before we see that sweet Aaliya back. The relationship in which you have to prove your loyalty time and time again to your partner and his family is a difficult one for the person in question and in the end you will get tired and just give up.That's what happened to Aaliya.

πŸ‘πŸΌ Extremely well said! I feel the same! Everytime he feels pain I remember what he did to her, divorcing and humiliating her, throwing the water in her face...all of that.
Every task she is making him do is to make him realize every pain he had made her endure.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you...ALIYA is doing what ZAIN did to her a year back...it is not a challenge but a lesson for ZAIN...
So I think ALIYA is doing the right thing...but still I am worried about the 3 challenge...hope it's not the worst of the first two...

But I want ZAIN to prove his love for her instead of loosing her...in that point I am with ZAIN...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you Aliya is right what she doing.i feel damn bad for Zain but he need to know how deep he hurt her till today challenge he didn't have idea about that.in end it will be ZaYa again so hope people who feel Aliya is wrong they understand it.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you...
zain has to accept the fact that its not easy to get aaliya back in life..e three challenges will also break zain... I am afraid of the third one.. what will she do to break his hope...for now aaliya is adamant that she will not let zain back in her life... but at the end something will happen that aaliya's love for zain will come out ...