Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel for Zain I do but my empathy towards him is less than what it is towards Aaliya.
Is physical torture everything? No it's no it's mental torture. Which I have been through in my personal life. Your wounds can fade but the tears never stop.

Public humiliation of a woman is always greater than it is for a man, as this is a male dominated world, we are always subjected to the pointed finger.

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can it be possible that we don't reach the third challenge only? As in..since the 3rd talaaq meant the end, these challenges will be different and they will re-unite after the 2nd challenge itself?

God! I'm losing it! I'm feeling so bipolar! My heart is torn b/w Zain and Aaliya!
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diva82

So the third and final challenge will be, Zain to leave his family for good, as for them, he decided to remarry again, in the final talaak, and that to kill it all off, she will agree to marry Rehan. I am counting on the CVs to complete the torture of Zaya fans 😕

There is one thing being a strong female lead, but Two wrongs do not make a right. What Zaindid wasunintentional, what Aliya is doing is inflicting more and more pain...there could be a chance that Zain might just turn totally against her, because you have to be careful not to hurt the male ego pride.

Wow, CVs good way to try and turn Zaya fans against Aliya, so that we would stop rooting for that couple. I am not buying it. She cares more about Rehan's kids than Zain, or showing that. All I can see in the future is Ailya's downfall more, when she finds out exactly what Zain has gone through.

I am sorry but I disagree.
Aliya had to collect her self esteem and self confidence. Two really important possesions in a woman's life.
zain has hurt her in the worst ways possible.
Physical pain doesbnot even stand a chance in front of the traum Zain made Aliya go through
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramita94

I feel for Zain I do but my empathy towards him is less than what it is towards Aaliya.

Is physical torture everything? No it's no it's mental torture. Which I have been through in my personal life. Your wounds can fade but the tears never stop.

Public humiliation of a woman is always greater than it is for a man, as this is a male dominated world, we are always subjected to the pointed finger.

@bold- Spot on! we live in a Patriarchy dominated society we can deny it as much as we want and say that People are changing but the truth is we still are stuck in the shackles of patriarchy
and for a divorced woman its very hard to survive in this society with all the taunts and comments
i am sure even Aliya would have had to go through the same taunts at a time when she was all alone
yes i sympathize with Zain for suffering a lot but he had his family to take care of but who did Aliya have? the liar parents? Rehan? who?
i dont blame her for being hard hearted after suffering so much, she still is standing Zain

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am scare about 3rd challenge Aliya love Zain no doubt but her pain and hurt is not let her melting easily.now Suri not going to sit back after Zain give his property to Fahad she will definitely brust on Aliya for it.as Aliya nature she will not let her mamu family fail apart now my fear is what if she announce her marriage with Rehan so that Zain give up and live.i still positive for no RM Aliya not a person who will mock marriage.she will again can fake that she going to marry.i am feel scare now CV'S crush my hopes when i keep faith in them now what they going to do only god knows.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MKB-

@bold- Spot on! we live in a Patriarchy dominated society we can deny it as much as we want and say that People are changing but the truth is we still are stuck in the shackles of patriarchy
and for a divorced woman its very hard to survive in this society with all the taunts and comments
i am sure even Aliya would have had to go through the same taunts at a time when she was all alone
yes i sympathize with Zain for suffering a lot but he had his family to take care of but who did Aliya have? the liar parents? Rehan? who?
i dont blame her for being hard hearted after suffering so much, she still is standing Zain

True. And it is not about being feminist. It is about equality.
And Zain is not too chaffed about Aliyas treatment,is he?
He knows he has done wrong.
And I am proud of Aliya not being potrayed as a doormat.
And being the sadist and the feminist that i am, i am going to enjoy Zain's repentance while it last, even though I love the bloke to death.
And as Shreya said, we can fool ourselves into believing that people are changing, but the truth is, they are not.
And we can be indignant all we like. Reality is one alone won't make difference. And debating won't too.
Indeed, this is a sad socitey we live in.
Excuse the typos ppl, typing from my cell. I just had to comment 😛
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now d only thing I knew s I dont want Zaya to reunite. Cvs totaly ruined their cute relation and zaya s over for me. Now I want zain to die and aliya rehan se shadi karo na karo I don't care now
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when will we get Harshika video? the one which we were promised last week 😕
Edited by -MKB- - 10 years ago