9/12 Live Discussion Thread

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Everyone

I am so proud of Aliya! The way she holds herself through this. If CVs do this write this can be one of the best redemption tracks on Indian TV.
I am already impressed with the way her three challenges are a representation of what she went through during each talaak. I have always said that the writing has been brilliant in this show. Each scene be it romance or emotional has been executed with sheer dedication. I am expecting a twist in tale with the third challenge. Let's see what happens.

Coming to today:
I wanted a swimming pool romance.. but CVs ne kya kar diya 😭
sighhh can i still hope that MAYBEEE we get lucky! 😆
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am so proud of Aliya! The way she holds herself through this. If CVs do this write this can be one of the best redemption tracks on Indian TV.
I am already impressed with the way her three challenges are a representation of what she went through during each talaak. I have always said that the writing has been brilliant in this show. Each scene be it romance or emotional has been executed with sheer dedication. I am expecting a twist in tale with the third challenge. Let's see what happens.
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i want to see what Zain learns from the swimming pool challenge today
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Low expectations Gagan, I am not expecting anything from this episode!
manny136 thumbnail
did u guys read the new spoiler zain gives up everything to fahad so he will leave the dhaba alone and tells aliya he chose his family. I really hope aliya finds out what he did for her
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Gagan totally agree wit u.

Did u see the spoiler, Zain will give his share to Fahad nd. da dhabba on Aalia's name.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We already kinda know what's gonna happen in the epi 🤪though i woudnt mind if creatives surprise us with some surprise elements 😉

P.S. I dont want a cliffhanger sadist type precap coz then my weekend gets ruined coz of all the tension

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys,am travellng.Depending on ur LU.Plz give proper updates doston
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

We already kinda know what's gonna happen in the epi 🤪though i woudnt mind if creatives surprise us with some surprise elements 😉

P.S. I dont want a cliffhanger sadist type precap coz then my weekend gets ruined coz of all the tension

Our weekend is depend on precap.
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh what will we discuss during this weekend