Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
As usual awesome review again...really you read my mind...๐Ÿ‘
Clearly the challenges of ZAIN are lessons for him it is like he is going to learn from them than winning

ALIYA was awesome and must say her POV is right but for once I cannot completely blame ZAIN...

And if you notice ZAIN went through the same pain as ALIYA after each divorce...he always takes wrong decisions in anger and this is what has resulted...so in the end the lesson ZAIN would learn is CONTROL YOUR ANGER...coz that is the same thing ALIYA is showing him now...

And his repentance of one year...generally no one would do that in reality they would move on...

But what is surprising is though both know that they cannot reunite without HALALA which we so do not want...why show such redemption...clearly CVS have something in mind...

Both ZAIN and ALIYA have suffered due to their own family members spoiling their relation...so I agree with you
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hiiie priyanka read your love station after so many days.
I am sorry I was a bit busy that's why I was not able to read or comment I just used to hit the like button ๐Ÿ˜†
U post was awesome ๐Ÿ‘ I have not watched the episode till now so I cannot say much about your post :P
Thankyou so much for your love station it tells us much about the episode special thanks for the caps I love your caps very much โค๏ธ
I just can't wait for ZaYa's reunion ๐Ÿ˜ณ specially there SR โ˜บ๏ธ the thought itself makes me crazy ๐Ÿคช
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Perfect LS... nothing much to add... Only thing, I dont aaliya to take any harsh steps in teaching zain a lesson...

Harshad/zain shaved...๐Ÿ˜ญ...I liked him when he had his beard ... close stubble is also ok...๐Ÿ˜Š
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

As usual awesome review again...really you read my mind...๐Ÿ‘

Clearly the challenges of ZAIN are lessons for him it is like he is going to learn from them than winning

ALIYA was awesome and must say her POV is right but for once I cannot completely blame ZAIN...

And if you notice ZAIN went through the same pain as ALIYA after each divorce...he always takes wrong decisions in anger and this is what has resulted...so in the end the lesson ZAIN would learn is CONTROL YOUR ANGER...coz that is the same thing ALIYA is showing him now...

And his repentance of one year...generally no one would do that in reality they would move on...

But what is surprising is though both know that they cannot reunite without HALALA which we so do not want...why show such redemption...clearly CVS have something in mind...

Both ZAIN and ALIYA have suffered due to their own family members spoiling their relation...so I agree with you

Thank you very much n enjoyed your feedback๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

Hiiie priyanka read your love station after so many days.

I am sorry I was a bit busy that's why I was not able to read or comment I just used to hit the like button ๐Ÿ˜†
U post was awesome ๐Ÿ‘ I have not watched the episode till now so I cannot say much about your post :P
Thankyou so much for your love station it tells us much about the episode special thanks for the caps I love your caps very much โค๏ธ
I just can't wait for ZaYa's reunion ๐Ÿ˜ณ specially there SR โ˜บ๏ธ the thought itself makes me crazy ๐Ÿคช

Aww it's orite no need for a sorry๐Ÿ˜Š
n I agree with n yes SR thoughts n romance after that "insahallah" gives us goosebumps๐Ÿ˜ณ
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Perfect LS... nothing much to add... Only thing, I dont aaliya to take any harsh steps in teaching zain a lesson...

Harshad/zain shaved...๐Ÿ˜ญ...I liked him when he had his beard ... close stubble is also ok...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you very much Pie๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yeah I understand Aaliya but again feel bad for Zain so yeah๐Ÿ˜‰
n I actually love in clean shave n stubble works good as well.
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All i can say is shalam r equal at fault than suri in divorce...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Priyanka! Great love station as usual. In regards to your question, whatever Zain went through after Usman's death was understood by Aaliya, I mean this is a girl who fought for her marriage even after Zain humiliated her and seeked a divorce more than once but when he decided to divorce her for the third time with the intention of marrying his childhood friend, that destroyed Aaliya. Divorce is no joking matter nor is it the type of thing you can easily rectify just because you realized you screwed up. This is what Aaliya is trying to teach Zain, she is trying to let him realize the serious consequences his actions have had on both their lives and the fact this is not only about his suffering but hers as well. I know whatever Aaliya is doing to Zain may be harsh but sometimes tough love is what it takes to get through to a loved one. The way I see it, this will strengthen their relationship in the long run no not because its appearing like tit for tat here but because Zain and Aaliya will value each other and no longer take the other for granted like they did in the past.