Love Station: Teen Imithiam maafi ke liye

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone I am ready with my love station but before that as usual I will do my review :)

Starting with Suraiya being restless regarding Zain not returning home even after her trick. Loved how Zarina and Bilal added butter to the fire "Aag mein ghee"😆 when she asked the food inspector whether he did his job or not but he was honest that the owner and her shauhar were busy romaning😉

She will still not stop with her cheapness so she calls Rehan regarding the dhaba well I will be honest I have not watched the scene but I did read the update so I know that he told Suraiya clearly that Aaliya has made her dhaba with her self respect and she is not alone which she definitely isn't now😃

Over all the episode was great with only two or maybe one filler scene but they were quite sensible😊 So lets now move on to the love station❤️

Teen Imithiam😊
(She slaps him and then goes away leaving him and herself crying but I loved the scene as Zain wanted to comfort her instead of himself. Now finally Aaliya speaks out her pain regarding her life turning completely dark as she lost the trust, self respect and the love towards life😭 She asks him why should she forgive when all he is thinking about himself but again Zain is somoen who really wants to bring her out of that pain at any cost. He tells that he is already suffering a punishment which is losing you and apart from that any punishment that she wants him to suffer he will do anything👏 Aaliya is not ready to even trust his promise anymore which hurts him but he knows that he will have to win it again. Eventually Aaliya gives him the chance and that is three challenges for those three divorces. The relief on Zain's face said it all that he will prove it to her just like his proven to "Allah"😃

The next morning Aaliya comes and sees him sleeping but she is the boss at the dhaba so taunts him saying "is it a place to sleep"? he gets up wishing her good morning. Sipping on the tea he makes her understand that she should not vent her anger out on anyone else if it's for him. Aaliya tells him to worry about his challenges. She says the maximum amount of vegetables she could but Zain makes it hard for himself on his own choice😃)

Hum bahar jayenge
(Zain sits there very cutely cutting all the vegetables in the best way possible😆 aww he is crying while cutting the onions but it's okay. Aaliya sees him crying so brings a black cloth tying it on his eyes asking him not to stop and cut. Zain starts cutting and says that he trusts Aaliya and she will not allow him to cut himself but he does end up cutting. When he cuts himself he remembers the days when Aaliya would sit there trying to heal the wounds for him but he smiles when Aaliya says that they will go out😊)

Now the three challenges don't seem to be a challenge it's more like making Zain go through the same pain she went though. This was the first one where Zain's trust breaks regarding that she won't let himself hurt him but she does allow that to happen. Aaliya says that now you will learn what's like to have your trust shattered😭 Again as Zain had that if she goes through pain then he will have too! History is going to repeat very well but I am really starting to wonder that will Zain leave to after these three challenges? then also loose his family as he will be standing against them for Aaliya without any regrets. Well I am gonna stop wondering all this because I go too far so will wait n watch😃 I am 100% sure cvc's know way better than me😆

Something else that I am wondering is that Zain will feel Aaliya's pain that he put her through during the talak phase but how is it going to be fair because he will feel her pain but what about his pain from the time of the jail fiasco and till now. Yes it wasn't her fault but still it's POV so please I want your POV😊

This is all guys for the love station looking forward to tonight's episode and to your feedbacks as well , love you all😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res
------------------------------
unres
awesome yaar
nice title
it's really a question mark about reunion?
these three challenges r just for forgiveness
but what about reunion?
I want zaya together ASAP
aww zain is so cute
I can't see other girl in the pool with zain oh god
I want zaya pool romance
last time we got pool scene of zain and osmaan
this time zain n someother girl
our phuti kismath
Edited by zaya-firdose - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think aaliya is right according to her pov n actions n her sense of thinking
My thought But hw did she forgive tht idiot shalam...n not zain
Shalam nahi hote toh zaya wld b khushi khush...
I can only tell dis much

And ur ls was outstanding to the core again
Thxx for all da pms until now
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

I think aaliya is right according to her pov n actions n her sense of thinking

My thought But hw did she forgive tht idiot shalam...n not zain
Shalam nahi hote toh zaya wld b khushi khush...
I can only tell dis much

And ur ls was outstanding to the core again
Thxx for all da pms until now

No worries regarding the pm and thank you very for the feedback😃
yeah I understand what you mean by saying that she forgave her parents and not Zain but I think here it's only about them which is good so lets see.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol, I did not watch yesterdays epi. Dodnt have time only.
But thanks for the caps and LS and also the live updates and Written ones, I didnt feel like I missed out on anything :P
Aliya broke the trust zain had in her the same way he did.
The next one. He will be losing his self respect and then his love.
Then what? Aliya probably knows bout halala and all and she said she will forgive Zain not get back together.
The suspense is now back in full force.
Kaise? Is the only question I want answered :P
But it wiol be intresting to see how these challenges will shape Zains charecter as i still feel he has not repented fully nor does he realise the extent to which he hurt aliya.
Waiting for todays epi.
-EP
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AND THANK MERLIN HE SHAVED! How hot does he look 🤗
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Lol, I did not watch yesterdays epi. Dodnt have time only.
But thanks for the caps and LS and also the live updates and Written ones, I didnt feel like I missed out on anything :P
Aliya broke the trust zain had in her the same way he did.
The next one. He will be losing his self respect and then his love.
Then what? Aliya probably knows bout halala and all and she said she will forgive Zain not get back together.
The suspense is now back in full force.
Kaise? Is the only question I want answered :P
But it wiol be intresting to see how these challenges will shape Zains charecter as i still feel he has not repented fully nor does he realise the extent to which he hurt aliya.
Waiting for todays epi.
-EP

Thanks EP :)
even I am wondering how is it all going to play out n the whole motivate but as I said I will stop thinking or I will go completely crazy😆
n yes thank god finally he shaved n looked dayum hot n cute as always😳
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't like shalam poking between the two...
If seen from aliya point of view she is right...
She has suffered so much of pain and humiliation ...
But zain too suffered the same in past 1 year totally lost in aliya's memories...
According to me aliya suffered the most...
She requested zain not to say that three words but he did ...
And then just saying a sorry cannot mend the things...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

res
------------------------------
unres
awesome yaar
nice title
it's really a question mark about reunion?
these three challenges r just for forgiveness
but what about reunion?
I want zaya together ASAP
aww zain is so cute
I can't see other girl in the pool with zain oh god
I want zaya pool romance
last time we got pool scene of zain and osmaan
this time zain n someother girl
our phuti kismath

Thank you Phanka :)
yes reunion is what we are all looking forward to but what will happen before it is also running in my head but I will stop or will be completely crazy😆
the pool romance ek din hoga don't worry yaar bas patient hona padega😉
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Thank you Phanka :)
yes reunion is what we are all looking forward to but what will happen before it is also running in my head but I will stop or will be completely crazy😆
the pool romance ek din hoga don't worry yaar bas patient hona padega😉

kab hoga yaar
no problem I will be waiting for