But Alya already forgiven Zain :S

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Alya gave Zain Challenge to forgive him *Right!!*
Bt Didnt She already Forgiven him ? When She ws leaving frm Hotel & Talked with Zain on phone

She said "I have forgiven u , & U shd also forgive me "

If She already forgiven him thn Why these Challenges ? Or After these Challenges She ll go back to her !! But How ??

Very Confusing 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess the three challenges are there for Zain to realise what the word Talaaq did to her each time, rather than earning forgiveness 😊
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
These challenges will make zain realize that he was very very wrong in divorcing aliya and hurting her!
It'll make him realize that he ruined evrything i guess
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes u r right but I think CVS have done this to make the show more spicy
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She didn't properly forgive him that was just for namesake so that they can both move on, she was tearful at that time.
The challenges is just for his redemption and so that he realises his mistake, it doesn't mean that she'll go back to him she didn't say that. But I guess he assumes that, he doesn't have much knowledge of his own religion.

When he finds out its impossible to get back together after talaq then he'll realise.. but I hope the cv's have come up with a loophole somewhere.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She did say that, but do u really think it's that easy, forgiveness has to be earned. Try thinking from her POV, zain had wronged her not once, but thrice, he didn't trust her to even try to find out the actual culprit, he trusted the police saying it was aaliya more than aaliya herself. Not that aaliya hamesha sahi thi, i don't think woh jo gauhar ka nikah rizwan se krne ki zidd pakray bethi thi woh sahi thi. Even after aayat and rizwaan's nikkah, she wanted aayat to leave rizwaan, that wasn't her decision to make, woh aayat ko samjha skti thi, apna nazariya bata skti thi, but osko bhi aayat ki baat sunni and samajhni chahiye thi, toh aaliya is no saint, neither is zain, sub say galati hoti hai, gunaah bhi hotay hai, but jub realize hojaaye and bunda suchay dil say tauba karay toh Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) bhi maaf krdaytay hai, tou hum kya cheez hai.
Besides, aaliya said woh maaf karaygi, oskay saath jaayegi ya nhi aisa nhi kaha, ab zain aisa samjhay toh woh oski soch ki problem hai, jese pehle thi, jb osnay aaliya k sirf, "haan, me or rehaan," kehne pr poori nikah ki kahani banali thi. At least I think there will be a catch.
Still, we'll have to wait and watch to be sure. Until then keep watching BI, and keep loving zaya :)
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...maybe aaliya was not so in her mind
So she tld it wiphile day dreaming

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel it is not about forgiveness...but more about teaching ZAIN a lesson...even I was confused that didn't she already forgive him...but I think she is doing this just to make ZAIN understand her state of mind post divorce...
So if ZAIN realises it maybe he will think twice before breaking her trust again...