Did anyone even stop to think???

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
We thanked them for bringing aaliya back in zain's arms... I am talking about the mice/rats what ever we want to call them... but did anyone even think

HOW ON EARTH DID SURAIYA BEGAM FIND MICE IN THE HOTEL... DON'T TELL ME THAT THE HOTEL IN HYDERABAD SUPPLIES MICE TO ITS CUSTOMERS... EEEKKKSSS... SHE CAME IN SO CASUALLY AND GAVE BILAL THE BOX... LIKE IT WAS A COMMON THING AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET THAT SOMEONE CAN BUY FROM A SUPERMARKET...😕

Ok.. lame post.. but its a point to think guys... socho.. socho... just for fun 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good Q priyanka...even I was wondering the same...I mean we even do not find them in pet stores😆
And that too white rats...I mean how rare are they...maybe she hired them from some lab coz clearly they are used a Lot as LAB RATS...

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Good Q priyanka...even I was wondering the same...I mean we even do not find them in pet stores😆

And that too white rats...I mean how rare are they...maybe she hired them from some lab coz clearly they are used a Lot as LAB RATS...

sorry I dont know your name.. but true.. BI CV's sometimes show things which does not make any sense.. 😕... which usually leaves fans counting stars...😆
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

sorry I dont know your name.. but true.. BI CV's sometimes show things which does not make any sense.. 😕... which usually leaves fans counting stars...😆

Yup that is the UNIQUENESS OF BI which we fell in love with😆...CLEARLY UNPREDICTABLE😕

Btw my name is HABEEBA😊
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haila pankhu yeh to maine socha e nahi 😆

are yaaar merii baat sun. suri ka side business hai export import ka 🤣
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeh suraiya begum hai, paison say khushiyaan khareedti hai, but phir bhi khush nhi hoti, na jaanay kb yeh samjhaygi k khushiya khareedi nhi jaati

Originally posted by: saranvir

haila pankhu yeh to maine socha e nahi 😆

are yaaar merii baat sun. suri ka side business hai export import ka 🤣

LOL... celeb chef and a mice exporter..🤢😆😆 both her profession don't gel.. I rather stay hungry than eat food cooked by suri...😆

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Yup that is the UNIQUENESS OF BI which we fell in love with😆...CLEARLY UNPREDICTABLE😕

Btw my name is HABEEBA😊

hey Habeeba... 😃
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice question
Beintehaa is unpredictable
Surriya and her evil plans