Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Having the same hopes here...hope they bring back some loophole for ZAYA RM...rather than HALALA coz that path is really not easy...and that too ZARA...

agree with your each and every word habeeba. if this is aaliya zain love story so there must be an loophole man which will eventually zaya will get back together beating all odds. n adding to your post there are some hard and strong assumptions will come true as they are highly fandom discussing nowadays that after zaya will in one frame , and aaliya and zain will on same page but society and customs will not allow them to live together then they will show their Beinthea love to world and both will fight with suri and party and shabana and gulaaam n then rehaan will be pillar for zaya . did i even made sense here ?
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

agree with your each and every word habeeba. if this is aaliya zain love story so there must be an loophole man which will eventually zaya will get back together beating all odds. n adding to your post there are some hard and strong assumptions will come true as they are highly fandom discussing nowadays that after zaya will in one frame , and aaliya and zain will on same page but society and customs will not allow them to live together then they will show their Beinthea love to world and both will fight with suri and party and shabana and gulaaam n then rehaan will be pillar for zaya . did i even made sense here ?

You did...after all BI is all about ZAYA...and they might show ZAYA going against their parents to get back to each other...and clearly Islamic laws are serious in matters of MARRIAGE and DIVORCE...I am still waiting how CVS show that...clearly we know that their divorce is nullified but what have CVS in store for us...that's where your point comes in their parents will again create differences and ALIYA who is shown to be a religious person may think otherwise...
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

You did...after all BI is all about ZAYA...and they might show ZAYA going against their parents to get back to each other...and clearly Islamic laws are serious in matters of MARRIAGE and DIVORCE...I am still waiting how CVS show that...clearly we know that their divorce is nullified but what have CVS in store for us...that's where your point comes in their parents will again create differences and ALIYA who is shown to be a religious person may think otherwise...

Word . said it all , lets see how they will unfold zaya reunion . with keeping all religious aspects in mind
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post 👏
Love this scene
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Amazing post 👏
Love this scene

Thank you angel
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
T was an aweomse scene
I totally lobed it.par rangeela the great hai naa...unke yt channel par
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Btw my name is Ujala
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

seriously simran. those were one of best days of zaya. sigh * 😕

thanks hun 🤗

Kab ayenge woh din.. I want my old zaya back!
I just dont want RM and Halala crap..
Wont be able to tolerate it ya 😭