Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved the scene ... Super cute scene the way he held her ...and still miss all those beautiful moment
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome post again...πŸ‘πŸΌ

ALIYA's words made me go awww...this shows how much she had herself given up on ZAIN...whether he supports her or not...

And now we can see how much trust she has lost...which ZAIN must toil to get it back...

Really BI has great writers all the dialogues are worth the mentionπŸ‘

thanks habeeba. was waiting for your reply. yu beaufituly said it all . n yes indeed there are many dialogues which they had given their best. n indeed yes its history repeating time for zain. what aaliya went thru zain baabu will go thru will have painful moments but yes after every rain there is rainbow , so still rain is going on in zaya land and it will be rainbow πŸ˜ƒ
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Lovely post Saranvir! It was such a beautiful scene and the dialouges were beautiful too! How much i miss those days :)

seriously simran. those were one of best days of zaya. sigh * πŸ˜•

thanks hun πŸ€—
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

@bold.. very true..

Even though the odd look slim zain and aaliya has to get back together. One thing which we saw in today's precap is.. zarro is indeed rehmaan chacha's wife.. so another track building up...

yes yes you r right so right. these side tracks keeps the storyline interesting and after how zaya will be in one frame and they both as one will deal all this mess which is created by or we can say she is planning to , use baawdi mien leeke jaane ke liye mrs aaliya zain abdulaah ke siwaaye hor koi ni kr skta.

darl you know i will say n m standing on the belief that farhan sir msgs some fans a month ago he was like , when there is no hope for zaya to get back together , then eventually how they will come back as couple beating all odds thats will BEINTEHAA MOHABAT OF EM
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

thanks habeeba. was waiting for your reply. yu beaufituly said it all . n yes indeed there are many dialogues which they had given their best. n indeed yes its history repeating time for zain. what aaliya went thru zain baabu will go thru will have painful moments but yes after every rain there is rainbow , so still rain is going on in zaya land and it will be rainbow πŸ˜ƒ

Yup...these are not more like challenges for ZAIN it is more like a lesson...after all this what next is what I fear...I mean will ALIYA forgive him or pillar makes his comeback...
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

I loved the scene ... Super cute scene the way he held her ...and still miss all those beautiful moment

indeed they were golden days πŸ˜ƒ
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Yup...these are not more like challenges for ZAIN it is more like a lesson...after all this what next is what I fear...I mean will ALIYA forgive him or pillar makes his comeback...

be positive . creatives are not going to kill or butcherd their own show BI , bi is al about zain and aaliya aaliya and zain. these are the lessons zain must learn. n this is not revenge nor aaliya is heartless , yes i know after 3rd challenge aaliya will say maine maaf kiya zain tumhee. but after 3rd talak i can't get back with you. then there will be mother twist. rehaan will be guiding and helping hand for zaya .
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

be positive . creatives are not going to kill or butcherd their own show BI , bi is al about zain and aaliya aaliya and zain. these are the lessons zain must learn. n this is not revenge nor aaliya is heartless , yes i know after 3rd challenge aaliya will say maine maaf kiya zain tumhee. but after 3rd talak i can't get back with you. then there will be mother twist. rehaan will be guiding and helping hand for zaya .

Having the same hopes here...hope they bring back some loophole for ZAYA RM...rather than HALALA coz that path is really not easy...and that too ZARA...
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
One of the best scene and really thanx for sharing
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

One of the best scene and really thanx for sharing

you are most welcome sonia