Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Great post Saranvir! This moment shows even more how Aaliya made Zain her entire world, the importance he held in her life which only further justifies her actions now. Hopefully scenes like this will return soon!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I love this scene... Love the fact aaliya is soo expressive about her feelings just like zain.. Ohhh.. I miss their togetherness ..

what aaliya is doing now looks very harsh.. but I also understand zain needs to really understand what aaliya went through.. it will be redemption like no other.. but what will happen after she breaks his hope.. what will happen next.. once zain understands things then what. ????

hang in there priyanka . patience is the key these days. they are doing best job so far , rehaan will find loophole both religiously and legally for zaya. m seeing him helping hand for zaya and guiding light. his dialogue hum karangay namumkinn to mumkin is yet to come in picture. they havent thrown that dialogue of rehaan in aiwen in air. as far as m concerned he always says in interviews that rehaan will be the pillar of show. and just remember that BI is all about zain and aaliya/aaliya and zain. no matter what they are end game sweetheart , there is no RM happening i guaranteed you , if it happen BI is not BI .πŸ˜†
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Great post Saranvir! This moment shows even more how Aaliya made Zain her entire world, the importance he held in her life which only further justifies her actions now. Hopefully scenes like this will return soon!

thanks hun , n yes we are def heading towards that moment again , just the wait is that we need to have patience , creatives , production house , whole cast doing gret job , n we are also heading towards 11 pm slot , seems like something good and positive is coming. πŸ˜ƒ
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The entire sequence was so touching. Pree was amazing with the dance and Harshad pulled off the amused expression perfectly! But the star was again the dialogue writer.
I'm just waiting to see ZaYa all in love again! 😳

Btw..Love ur Golden moments! πŸ€—
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

The entire sequence was so touching. Pree was amazing with the dance and Harshad pulled off the amused expression perfectly! But the star was again the dialogue writer.

I'm just waiting to see ZaYa all in love again! 😳

Btw..Love ur Golden moments! πŸ€—

awww how sweet of you jharna ❀️ . thank's babe πŸ€—

yes we all are waiting for that moment eagerly , but before that there are some painful moments on the way for zain ji πŸ˜†.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post again...πŸ‘πŸΌ
ALIYA's words made me go awww...this shows how much she had herself given up on ZAIN...whether he supports her or not...

And now we can see how much trust she has lost...which ZAIN must toil to get it back...

Really BI has great writers all the dialogues are worth the mentionπŸ‘
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved this scene because in a very open manner she expressed her love :)
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I loved this scene because in a very open manner she expressed her love :)

mine to one of the fav scene as well. yes her expression were great and openly she clamed that yes m your's
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Saranvir! It was such a beautiful scene and the dialouges were beautiful too! How much i miss those days :)
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

hang in there priyanka . patience is the key these days. they are doing best job so far , rehaan will find loophole both religiously and legally for zaya. m seeing him helping hand for zaya and guiding light. his dialogue hum karangay namumkinn to mumkin is yet to come in picture. they havent thrown that dialogue of rehaan in aiwen in air. as far as m concerned he always says in interviews that rehaan will be the pillar of show. and just remember that BI is all about zain and aaliya/aaliya and zain. no matter what they are end game sweetheart , there is no RM happening i guaranteed you , if it happen BI is not BI .πŸ˜†

@bold.. very true..

Even though the odd look slim zain and aaliya has to get back together. One thing which we saw in today's precap is.. zarro is indeed rehmaan chacha's wife.. so another track building up...