Golden Moments Of ZAYA # 5 Zain's Promotion

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well hello there. m back again with another Golden moment of zaya's .❤️ Today i will talk about zain's promotion party organized by aaliya in BV .

Zain ;-) to yeh sb tumne organise kiya

Aaliya;-) nahi malika e zain ne

Zain;-) kya mai pooch skta hoon kis khusi mein

Aaliya:-) zain abdulla jab muskuraate ho to dil joron se dhaktda hai mera _ aur jab udaas hote ho to saanse ruk si jaaati hain,_ jab ek nazar dekhte ho to zindgi mukamal ho jaati hai aur jab nazar fer lete ho to adoori si reh jaati hoon mai__khuda se tumko maanga tha aur aaj tumhne khuda ko paya hai is se badi khusi kya ho skti hai ❤️

That's all for today sweets . will come back tomorrow with another zaya moment .
until then do comment and give it a thumb's up if you like .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I LOVE this scene!!
Those words that Aaliya said to Zain, OMG they were so meaningful. and it just showed how he has become her everything.😳 Those two look too cute in that pose

I can't wait for them to be like this again😃 I am so excited to hear them call each other jaanu again 😆

Lovely Post Saranvir👍🏼
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I LOVE this scene!!

Those words that Aaliya said to Zain, OMG they were so meaningful. and it just showed how he has become her everything.😳 Those two look too cute in that pose

I can't wait for them to be like this again😃 I am so excited to hear them call each other jaanu again 😆

Lovely Post Saranvir👍🏼

thanks saheba . 😆

and of course yes. my long lost dream which came yesterday i was wishing someday zain will call her BABY , it fulfilled yesterday but now when they will get back together m wishing at least can they call each other baby and babe like not on regular basis when they are doing romance and making out , u know what i mean 🤣
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

thanks saheba . 😆

and of course yes. my long lost dream which came yesterday i was wishing someday zain will call her BABY , it fulfilled yesterday but now when they will get back together m wishing at least can they call each other baby and babe like not on regular basis when they are doing romance and making out , u know what i mean 🤣

Donno these days cv's are on our side, fulfilling our wishes, I wanted zain to call aliya as janeman from many days And during that food inspectors scene god zain addressed as janeman many times😳😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Donno these days cv's are on our side, fulfilling our wishes, I wanted zain to call aliya as janeman from many days And during that food inspectors scene god zain addressed as janeman many times😳😆

Madhu totally agree with ya darl . omg the way zain was doing mwah's mwaah's was hilarious 🤣
madhufx9... thumbnail
Lovely scene dear, I jus love both of them in this scene dear, they jus confessed their love to each other few days back and they were hoh to express their feelings and love for each other😳 cute romantic pair.
Thank u for beautiful post and pm😊
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Lovely scene dear, I jus love both of them in this scene dear, they jus confessed their love to each other few days back and they were hoh to express their feelings and love for each other😳 cute romantic pair.

Thank u for beautiful post and pm😊

you are welcome madhu. pleasure is all mine darl 😃
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Madhu totally agree with ya darl . omg the way zain was doing mwah's mwaah's was hilarious 🤣

Totally besharam and besharami ki heights😆 poor aliya and poor that lady who was standing beside food inspector😆😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Totally besharam and besharami ki heights😆 poor aliya and poor that lady who was standing beside food inspector😆😆

hahahahah and despite the fact that lady was helping hand of food inspector she was all shy shy lol and saying sir sachhh mien bhut yeh log pyaaar karte hai
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love this scene...
Love the fact aaliya is soo expressive about her feelings just like zain.. Ohhh.. I miss their togetherness ..
what aaliya is doing now looks very harsh.. but I also understand zain needs to really understand what aaliya went through.. it will be redemption like no other.. but what will happen after she breaks his hope.. what will happen next.. once zain understands things then what. ????
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago