Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

zainab commendable review as always 👏

so guy's acc to you , does farhaan sir long dark tunnel ended or yet to come ?

I feel like it starts after those 3 challenges -______-
But if it's midway then I'm not complaining 😆

Hey guys 🤗
Zainab, love the review as usual :D
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I feel like it starts after those 3 challenges -______-
But if it's midway then I'm not complaining 😆

Hey guys 🤗
Zainab, love the review as usual :D

Sruthi , we dont want tragic ending 😭
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You've said it all! I dont have anything to add. I am just so worried about these challenges though. I think its a wonderful way for Zain to realize the pain hes given her, but its the third challenge that scares me the most! I really do hope it has nothing to do with Rehan. Cuz these challenges, although it goes against Aliya's character, its is also justifiable! HOwever, if for the last challenge, she decides to tell him shes getting married to Rehan or something of the sort, then that wouldnt be to teach him a lesson anymore, but rather out of spite and anger for what Zain did to her and I really hope she doesnt resort to that! I also hope that Zain doesnt give up, even if Aliya tries to break his hope. Theres this continous fear of Rehan looming over! Seriously if Aliya Rehan nikkah ever happens, that would be the end of it for me! But for now, imma try and be positive! Beintehaa is seriously getting so gripping and interesting these days, i love it! (if only Rehan would leave, i would be more at peace! *sigh*)
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Sruthi , we dont want tragic ending 😭

Me neither, I'm a sucker for happy endings! 😆
It's gonna be a painful journey, but ZaYa are endgame. :)

Now, if we could figure out why Rehan is in the show, that would be great...-_-
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sruthi 🤗
the presence of this Rehan keeps scaring the hell out of me😭
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Hi Sruthi 🤗

the presence of this Rehan keeps scaring the hell out of me😭

Saheba! 🤗
I know, and on top of that his character is hella confusing. Like, is he a well-wisher or a threat to ZaYa?
The 3rd challenge is freaking me out a bit, but I'm loving the episodes! They're so gripping and they're all about ZaYa :D
manny136 thumbnail
I think the story right now is zaya finding their way back to each other coz if the couple isnt on the same page how will they get together and fight everyone. Once they pass tht hurdle they will have to face the khilafat aka suri(her minions zaro, shaz etc) Shalam (even though they appear harmless ppl they r dangerous lol so beware). They will also have support from hot dog, maybe the dhaba ppl, rizayat cos they might b coming back, nafeesa but she is basically useless coz she is at BV and cant spy on suri, rehman chacha/khalu lol the guy seems nice and could play a foil to zari. Right now its zaya trying to get back together till tht happens the schemes will also happen but not as extreme till zaya stand together united then the whole family, society etc will be against them and how they can be together forever will be explored coz besides rm for the girl we have no what kinda twist the cvs might throw at us coz the divorce was such a mess in the way it was handled. Right now its zain and aliyas struggle individually and once they find their way to each other it will be zayas struggle against everyone and show them how beintehaa their love is lol
Edited by manny136 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Saheba! 🤗
I know, and on top of that his character is hella confusing. Like, is he a well-wisher or a threat to ZaYa?
The 3rd challenge is freaking me out a bit, but I'm loving the episodes! They're so gripping and they're all about ZaYa :D

that's the one i'm dreading..the third one😭 she's gonna break him..she's gonna break real bad like he did to her🥺 Man i miss Usman so much. I cried when they showed his pic in the background😭
musicxolover thumbnail
I guess these tests are just designed to make Zain truly understand what he put Aaliya through...that's when the real journey starts...

Originally posted by: manny136

I think the story right now is zaya finding their way back to each other coz if the couple isnt on the same page how will they get together and fight everyone. Once they pass tht hurdle they will have to face the khilafat aka suri(her minions zaro, shaz etc) Shalam (even though they appear harmless ppl they r dangerous lol so beware). They will also have support from hot dog, maybe the dhaba ppl, rizayat cos they might b coming back, nafeesa but she is basically useless coz she is at BV and cant spy on suri, rehman chacha/khalu lol the guy seems nice and could play a foil to zari. Right now its zaya trying to get back together till tht happens the schemes will also happen but not as extreme till zaya stand together united then the whole family, society etc will be against them and how they cane be together forever will be explored coz besides rm for the girl we have no what kinda twist the cvs might throw at us coz the divorce was such a mess in the way it was handled. Right now its zain and aliyas struggle individually and once they find their way to each other it will be zayas struggle against everyone and show then how beintehaa their love is lol

now this I am really the CVs have in mind. It will be such a treat to watch them together as a team again and against the world😳