Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: simran422

Exactly! I'm xcited abt suri and zari's past you know!
I'm really curious abt it..
And Rehmaan chacha seems really goood
i wonder why zari left him? And yesterday when he said zaro dyamn i fell on the floor laughing 😆😆
I bite my nail when i'm scared lol

ROFL... I too fall frm bed partially yest n zain's full chicken catching sequence!!😆🤣
U know wat dis is really interesting y zaro left rehman chacha?!!
More den dis the characters r very interesting n fun-loving!! So imagine the convo dey ll have!
Plus I cant w8 to see bilal n his father face off!! Ohhh god imagine if bilal stays in hyderabad coz rehman chacha force him...lol bilal catching chickens !! And I want shazia to watch dis n be dere!! 😆😆🤣
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

spot on Iman... after zain realizes the full intensity of his actions Im praying that there is a big twist and a loop hole which can get zain and aaliya back together...

Suri zari track will make suri realise that een though zari is her sister, she is a evil person to the core and her intentions are very bad ... on the other hand the person whom she considers their biggest enemy is the actual person whom she should trust.. she will understand why her son is soo much in love with this women and why rehan has immense trust in this women...

It yet to be seen to what extend zari will damage suri and what damage control aaliya has to do.. I am hoping suri become lil nuts and then aaliya can save her... not now..

Exactly no doubt atlast it ll be zaya only saving Abdullah family frm draining!!
Bt hw n wen?! Dis is quiet interesting!! N on top of is hw zaya gonna unite...such a suspense n spicy story its turning out to be!!!