This is wat I call *nail-biting* story!! My BI!!

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is wat I call a story!! A fantastic n dramatic story!!
A story wid all emotions!! A epi fillee wid full of diff emotions!!
Yest epi was hilarious, romantic and intense!!!
Today's epi was suspense,adventure,intense, and emotional!!

A story is nt abut only one emotion!! If u read the description of BI story it says *passionate love story of zain and aliya*!! Dis passionate means bringing each n every emotion of lyf!! This is wat reality!! No one's lyf is only filled up of romance...its mixture of emotions!!

Yes its a tough tym for zain!! A relationship is build up of 3 things: trust,respect and love!
Now if trust is nt dere, yur relationship is 50% empty!!
If trust+respect is nt dere, den yur relationship is jst 25% n its at edge...u can fall down anytym!!
If trust+respect+love is nt dere, den its nt relationship unfortunately!! Den the both ppl r dead ppl jst alive for some miracle to happen!

Dis is wat aliya making zain understand!! Zaij always says *jitna meij tm sey pyar karta hoon, utna kai ziyada tm mujhe sey karti ho*!! Ya she do zain bt she dont want to listen ds!! She want listen trust n respect frm u!! Infact she want from u all 3 building things of relationship!! Love is nt enough!! Ryt zain is using *LOVE* as weapon to win her!! Bt zain u need to use all 3 weapons to win her back!!

Yes mens r superior!! Bt no one has given ryt to dem to break relations simply!! It was nt jst simple separation!! It was a *SEPARATION AFTER COMPLETE DIVORCE (3 T)*
So dis is wat zain need to understand!! Divorce is nt lyk engagement, if broken once, u ll easily do it again!!
And this is sure zain ll understand now!!

Keeping aside abut all fiasco going on!! The challenges whether zain wins or nt (bt v know zain ll win at any cost), I m jst looking forward for 2 big things:
1) hw suri n zarina's mystery gonna play role in zaya's lyf/relationship?!! After knowing suri's truth n mystery... ll ever suri able to face zain/aliya?!!
2) a million dollar Q: wats diff type of halala?!!

The 2 things continuously ringing in my mind "rehaan: hum karey ghay namumkin ko mumkin" and "aik saal baad miley zain or aliya...likn is bar hoghi nafrat or mohabbat BI"!! Yes dese r frm promo!!
I dunno y I feel after 3rd challenge, dere gonna be some major twist wich ll eventually bring zaya together bt it ll take tym n it ll be hurting one!!
Plus rehaan's role I dont think so started completely yet!! Its character has nt come in fully shaped!!
So yes v need to be ready!! Rehaan still has to come in action!!
Bt I dont care coz "it was,it is, it ll be always love story of zain and aliya"!!!

Atlast bt nt the least!! HARSHIKA u ppl jsy nailed it!! In each n every epi, I m left speechless to say anything abut yur acting skills!! U ppl jst amazing!! Credit goes to cvs bringing reality in characters n story!! Jst few words at last for harshika! And thanks for casting such actors!! Proud to be harshika n BI fan!! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
HARSHAD ARORA N PREETIKA RAO: yes u ppl desreve each n every award!! One day inshallah u ll get those!! Bt jst remember one thing...u win/lose, u get award/or nt, u ppl r always winners for us!! Coz u both always wins yur fans hearts in each eoisode!! So yes *TUM JEETO YA HARO, HUMEIN TUM SEY PYAR HAI*!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Keep watching BI
keep voting and loving HARSHIKA!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simplyairports thumbnail
Spot on Iman, couldn't agree with you moreπŸ‘
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Spot on Iman, couldn't agree with you moreπŸ‘

Thanks dear!! 😊
iman_harshika thumbnail
Comment maro sleeping forumwasiyou!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Words Iman!
I totallly agree
I'm excired about this track
cant wait to see how the story unfolds
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Words Iman!

I totallly agree
I'm excired about this track
cant wait to see how the story unfolds

Yes dear!!!
TBH n frank v know its zaya at end...by hook or crook dey ll unite!!
Bt for me interesting r both things hw dey ll unite n hw story gonna fold!!
Bt I m much excited for hw suri n zarina's mystery gonna play role in zaya's lyf!!
Hw rehman chacha gonna play role?! As he knows aliya very well n now zain also!!
So dis track is quiet interesting!! Every side u have some mystery fold!!

Take yur seats n start nail-biting!! (Actually nt a good habit!! Lol πŸ˜†)
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post πŸ‘
Totally agree with you
Looking forward to zaya reunion but it will take time
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Yes dear!!!
TBH n frank v know its zaya at end...by hook or crook dey ll unite!!
Bt for me interesting r both things hw dey ll unite n hw story gonna fold!!
Bt I m much excited for hw suri n zarina's mystery gonna play role in zaya's lyf!!
Hw rehman chacha gonna play role?! As he knows aliya very well n now zain also!!
So dis track is quiet interesting!! Every side u have some mystery fold!!

Take yur seats n start nail-biting!! (Actually nt a good habit!! Lol πŸ˜†)

Exactly! I'm xcited abt suri and zari's past you know!
I'm really curious abt it..
And Rehmaan chacha seems really goood
i wonder why zari left him? And yesterday when he said zaro dyamn i fell on the floor laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I bite my nail when i'm scared lol
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
spot on Iman... after zain realizes the full intensity of his actions Im praying that there is a big twist and a loop hole which can get zain and aaliya back together...
Suri zari track will make suri realise that een though zari is her sister, she is a evil person to the core and her intentions are very bad ... on the other hand the person whom she considers their biggest enemy is the actual person whom she should trust.. she will understand why her son is soo much in love with this women and why rehan has immense trust in this women...

It yet to be seen to what extend zari will damage suri and what damage control aaliya has to do.. I am hoping suri become lil nuts and then aaliya can save her... not now..
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Amazing post πŸ‘
Totally agree with you
Looking forward to zaya reunion but it will take time

Thanks dear!! 😊
Ya exactly it ll take tym!!
TBH I really dont want zaya to unite so early!! Let zain realize everything n den gradually let dem fall again in love n den making track to go forward wid mystery of 2 chudrails ll be awesome n treat to watch!! πŸ˜‰