SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Scene starts with Ishita in her room alone .Raman was out of town on a deal and it has been a week since he left home.Raman has not called Ishita since then and when Ishita call he used to reject.(I know this is very common in MDT.But this one is different.).

Ishita was angry at Raman for this action as he avoided her for whole week and din't even speak to her.She was as scared as angry seeing Raman's avoidance.

She din't tell anyone about this but she was scared over what might be the reason for Raman to avoid her.

Ishita "Raman aisa kyon kar rahan hain.Sab kuch theek tha phir who mujhey avoid kyon kar rahan hain.Phone bhee nahen kar rahan hain."

Ishita calls Raman once again but she gets it blank and his mobile is switched off.

Ishita then decides to divert herself and decides to go to clinic.When she was in clinic she gets a call from Raman.

Ishita was surprised and happy finally getting a call from Raman.

Raman "Ishita address bhej rahan hun wahan jaon.Mujhey kuch urgent kaam hain  aur koi nahen hain karney.Please ."

Raman cuts the call.Ishita gets annoyed at this.

Ishita "Smajhtha kyaa hain khudko.Itney dinon baadh phone kiyan who bhee kaam key liyen.Ek baath nahen pooch saktha hain kyaa keee Kaiey hon Ishita?"

Ishita then gets a message from Raman and she decides to go to that address as Raman told her thinking it is very important.

It was a big apartment and she thinks Raman din't call her till now what should I ask that person.

Ishita  "Main kyaa boolunhi  Raman ney bhejha hain mujhey."

She then gets a call from Raman.

Raman "Ishita seedha ghar mey jaon aur wait karon who aatha hee hoga."

Ishita "Who kaun ?"

Raman "Kitney sawaaal karogee."

Ishita follows the lead and goes inside it was pitchblack and she could'nt see anything.She feels some one closed the door from outside and gets scared she could'nt see any thing.She immeditly cals Raman.But Raman was not taking the call.

Ishita "Raman please aap phone uthayiyen.Mujhey darr lag rahan hain.Raman ."

Then suddenly all lights switch on and she was shocked looking at surroundings as she was looking at herself everywhere.

Yes she is looking at herself.She is in a house which is completely fitted with mirrors all over the walls she could neither see a day nor a night  and the  lights over the top.She was amazed with scenario.Mirrrors were placed with caluculation and accuracy .

Then she hears a voice coming from nowhere.

"Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla. "

She recogonized the voice immediately it is a very familier voice voice which she hears everyday and voice which she was longing to hear for past week.Voice which gives her instant strength to fight.

Ishita "Raman."

Voice continues ."Tumhaarey aas paas dekho kyaa dikhrahan hain tumhey."

Ishita face glows with smile seeing herself everywhere.She was more happy that Raman planned this for her.

Raman "Kuch bologee bhee ya nahen.Theek hain main hee boldetha hun."

Raman "Mera pehlaa ek sawaal hain.Tumm iss duniyan mey kitney din jee  paogee."

Raman "Sochkey bathaon.Ek din ek mahiney ek saal ."

Ishita does not want to speak anything she just want to hear everything .The thought of Raman being around her and speaking about her.

Raman "Jaantha hun ek din bhee nahen reh apogee."

Ishita pouts listening this.

Raman "Jaanthe hon main kitney din rehpaonga."

Raman "Poocho mujhsey."

Ishita was eagerly awaiting for answer.

Raman "Dekho tumhaarey aas pass tumhey jho chehra dikh rahan hain.Uss chehrey ko dekho main ussey dekhtey poorey zindagee bitha saktha hun."

Ishita smiles .She was standing in centre of that huge house .

Raman "Jaathe hoin yeh ghar kisska hain."

Ishita "Raman bahaar aajayiyen .Bahuth ho gayan chupa chupa khel."

Raman "Na .Mujhey jho kehna hain kehkey rahoonga."

Raman "TUm jaanthey hon mujhey kyaa dikhtha hain ussey dekhkar.Mujhey kaisa mehasooz hotha hain jab who merey pass hoothee hain."

Raman "Nasha.poora nasha.Dil ,dima har jism mey nasha.Daaru mey who baath kahan jho mujhey usskey aakhon mey hain.Jissey dekhkar main khudko bhooljaatha hun.Kitney baar main bhag gayan hun uss akhon  ko dekhkar .Kee main kyaa uss nashey mey khudko khojaon."

Ishita blushes.

Raman "Tum kitney der dekhpaogee uss akhon ko .Dil naam kee cheez hothe tho ek pal bhee nahen."

Ishita smiles .

Raman "Uss hasen ko math dekho .Zindagee key sabsey bade galathee hogi tumhaara."

Raman "Ess hasee ko bhol nahe  paogey.Har pal ussey kaa yaad hoga tumhey.Main khud uss yadon mey dhoob rahan hun .Jiss din ussko dekha ussey din samajh gayan hasse kisse ka jaan bhee lesakthee hain."

Raman "Jaanthey hon pyaar kyaa hotha hain.Samajh jaogey uss key akhon sey khudko dekhkar .Jaanna chahthey hon tum."

Ishita's happiness burst open .

Ishita "Raman bahaar aayiyen naa.Please Raman."

Raman "Dekhnaa chahtey hon fida kissey kehtey hain.Dekhlo main aa rahan huntumhaarey saamney "

Raman comes turning a mirror.

Ishita sees him and rushes to hug him.But Raman din't give her a chance to hug.He neeled down on floor.Ishita stops there thinking what would be there next.

Raman "Fida hun main tumpar.Merey zindagee guzaar rahen hain aaj iss par.Accept me."

Forwarding her his hand.

Ishita takes his hand and then Raman stands up and Ishita without wasting a moment.Hugs him tightly.

Ishita "Main bhee jee paongi iss taraha.Aapko dekhtey poorey zindagee bithasakthee hun."

Raman "I love you."

Ishita "I love you too."

Sorry for once again bothering you all with an experiment.I saw this in a dream .I just hope you likeit.There was none of my dream tracks vacent to use this so has to create a new os.I am stopping it hear .Their is one more part left I will continue if you want.

THANKING YOU

SAKIV!VIKAS CHANDRA

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww..this is lovely  ❤️
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww superb.. 😳
vikas dis tym romantic updt by u ...(as i've readed in any post may b post made by u only, dat u r not too gud in writng romtc updt) 
but dis was such a super romantic Os.. 
d li9s by raman was so nyc..  d confession by both.. Mindblowing.. 👏
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuryaNakshholic

aww superb.. 😳

vikas dis tym romantic updt by u ...(as i've readed in any post may b post made by u only, dat u r not too gud in writng romtc updt) 
but dis was such a super romantic Os.. 
d li9s by raman was so nyc..  d confession by both.. Mindblowing.. 👏

I cant write physical scenes but my crazy mind always finds these kind of romantic sequences easily.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow very romantic 
And unique proposal it was lovely one 
You have an amazing talent to write stories and convey the emotions 
Great job dear 
Keep it up 😳
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

Wow very romantic 

And unique proposal it was lovely one 
You have an amazing talent to write stories and convey the emotions 
Great job dear 
Keep it up 😳

thanks for comment buddy.
I am happy that it is not crazy
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome... If continuation pls continue...
Ramans way of proposing extraordinary...
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

I cant write physical scenes but my crazy mind always finds these kind of romantic sequences easily.

dis is also not bad.. u can add dis type of scenes in ur updats.. 😊👍🏼
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww.. this is soo lovelyyy.. kashh apka yeh dream serial mein hote hai! 
really amazinggg!! loved itt!! mirror wala story.. for the first time in this forum.. very unique!! great going!
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni_19

awww.. this is soo lovelyyy.. kashh apka yeh dream serial mein hote hai! 

really amazinggg!! loved itt!! mirror wala story.. for the first time in this forum.. very unique!! great going!

thank you buddy.
Thanks for liking my dream.