Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Honestly first ever show to actually live up to the word Redemption! I am so proud of BI for sticking throughout with its concept regardless of having ups and down it always found its way back!

Harshika are such amazing actors and do full justice to their roles which makes it even better!

Harshad honestly is such a natural and I loVed Pree today too!

Yeah...preetika is excelling the hurt look...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I'm interested to see how zain will handle suraiyya...he is not going to stay in the dhaba for sure forever...

Definitely but for the time being I'm glad he is staying away, he doesn't need her instigating him especially when he is trying to make amends with his love.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Definitely but for the time being I'm glad he is staying away, he doesn't need her instigating him especially when he is trying to make amends with his love.

I have a hunch Mandy it is gonna be very soon...also, are they all still in Hyderabad?...
afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am loving the track currently. I love how aliya did not give in so easily since divorce is not an easy thing! Zain must make up to her somehow and I am sure he will 😛 I love the chemistry and I always look forward to their scenes 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I have a hunch Mandy it is gonna be very soon...also, are they all still in Hyderabad?...

They are Pri, this is why they are trying to get their hands on Aaliya's dhaba and Zarina ran into her husband. I can't wait to see how Zain deals with both Suraiya and Fahad.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know right!!!
Harshad is soo damn amazing...
He has grown so much as a actor
Beyond perfect and excellent