Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
#bi is going rock solid right now...every scene..every act..if they keep this tempo up, they r gonna top the charts...has suraiyya completely lost her brains...what was she thinking asking rehan to work for her n against Aliya...fahad is just a big time loser...n Zarina is slowly turning into a buffoon...which I don't mind...n the two stars of the show Aliya n zain..Jo kahein who kam hoga...the makers really struck gOld with casting them, esp harshad...can neone tell he is a newbie...natural talent!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree with you!
From which angel harshad looks newbie?
HarshIka are just perfect as zaya!
And about suri well her mind has gone for hoildays and i dont think it'll be back anytime soon lol
I'm still confused abt rehaan! I just dont understand his character
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I know! Harshad is just amazing! I am falling in love with him every single day! And peer is amazing as well. I really hope to see harshad and peetika deserve all the appreciation, they really deserve it.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Totally guys...agree with y'all...they r already getting audience appreciation...all awards will eventually follow...I also wanna applaud the cvs for keeping with their story n just telling it as it was intended to be told...very few shows actually show the guy's redemption track properly...bi is written very well...uptil now...hoping they don't falter later...
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That i agree Priyanka! BI is very unique and more realistic that other indian soaps!
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The fact that they are actually following through with the redemption track makes this show rank higher than anything else I have seen. What Zain did is not being brushed under the carpet by making Aaliya mahaan and in the name of love. I hope the show continues to do well. It deservers to.
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: hain

The fact that they are actually following through with the redemption track makes this show rank higher than anything else I have seen. What Zain did is not being brushed under the carpet by making Aaliya mahaan and in the name of love. I hope the show continues to do well. It deservers to.

Exactly...I totally love that Aliya is not one of those Mahaan girls who make me cringe...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly first ever show to actually live up to the word Redemption! I am so proud of BI for sticking throughout with its concept regardless of having ups and down it always found its way back!
Harshika are such amazing actors and do full justice to their roles which makes it even better!

Harshad honestly is such a natural and I loVed Pree today too!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Pri I can only hope BI continues to make its mark in the telly industry. Its just refreshing to see a show follow through with a proper redemption track with two very layered characters, they keep it real and don't follow the usual mahaan route or have it be a case of you are right and I am wrong nonsense. Its about the journey of Zain and Aaliya who continue to grow as individuals while building their relationship and love to be rock solid! Finally a couple who don't make a mockery of marriage and love
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Pri I can only hope BI continues to make its mark in the telly industry. Its just refreshing to see a show follow through with a proper redemption track with two very layered characters, they keep it real and don't follow the usual mahaan route or have it be a case of you are right and I am wrong nonsense. Its about the journey of Zain and Aaliya who continue to grow as individuals while building their relationship and love to be rock solid! Finally a couple who don't make a mockery of marriage and love

I'm interested to see how zain will handle suraiyya...he is not going to stay in the dhaba for sure forever...